CH.12 (+18)
2.9k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, author here how are you doing?

... I know I know...

...I know I said I should change it but it's kind of become a staple defining my own character as the author... don't cha think?

...

me? I am doing "fine"... with everything around me on fire like that funny dog meme... but..."fine"

so... here I am again posting... late... kind of a... normal thing now... can't avoid it tho... I literally have 1 hour to write a day and I can get at most 350~ to 500~ words depending on how inspired, tired, or pressed for time...

add to that that I have recently been able to go to the doc to have an old injury checked which made me go get an MRI and the results? I need to go on the table... yup and with my income... it... will take some time... and to complicate things even more? my mother is in a similar situation but... haaaa.... fuck... I... I'm just... ranting a little bit... things have gone in a... downwards spiral... and...

just need to get it out of my system...

...

ok...

into the chapter... you can expect some grammar errors, typos... you know the drill, no spoilers here tho.

but I have a character that I haven't given love to for a while so... I'm going to...

!!! I forgot to ask how are you all?

I really hope that good enough to be alive and well

now for real into the chapter enjoy!

cheers!!!

 

 

(Blake POV(...outside))

time to "play"

...

...

...or...not...

ok, let me explain

as soon as I made a step inside the tent Luna reached climax and calmed down, but was still breathing heavily...

the thing is... when I got close to the rowdy bedsheets (bedsheets although we just have a small mattress) I lost track of what was happening for a second, then the next I found myself beside a sleeping Luna who was hugging me really tightly, which brings up the question of where does she hide all of that speed and strength? I mean I kind of have past double her on stats...

whatever I'll think about it later... and even if I can do a plethora of things to get out of her grip... I neither want to nor have the need to because it aligns with my original idea, besides... she has a really cute sleeping face.

one thing I will do now is to examine her body remember when I first "found her"?

that she had signs of malnutrition... that arrow on her leg, the scratches all over her body...low amounts of blood... you know what I am talking about.

well for your information her wounds are actually... nearly fully healed already and her nutritional problems might need a little more time to go away... increasing the... "fat" on her body... but that's alright.

by the way, the taste of her love fluids that came out of her when she was masturbating has a slightly different taste to them, and her masturbating kind of makes me wonder if she did know what it was back then... probably... o well... not important.

time to "sleep"


sleep even tho I have my work cut out for me in my place...

and by the way, right now I am what you would define as balls deep on the girl in front of me, I already found and fixed her problem I... redirected, disconnected, and remade some connections on her head... you know, the abnormal stuff...

ok, she has my dick all inside of her cunt and a tentacle halfway up her ass and she has become... how to say it... addicted? I mean if you consider that the way her mind is wired right now she has no resistance to this kind of stimuli... to be fair I didn't use any aphrodisiac aside from the one on her ass with some painkillers, but when I was rewiring her head I did compensate for it, But what I really mean is having a memory resistance of it... in any case, she is already mine because of that, ho... and just so you know how is that I know...

-I don't kn... I don't...can't...

*more moaning sounds*

-more!!...haa♥....haaa♥...♥

-YEs♥! give more!

-aha♥...ha...

*even more continuous moaning sounds♥*

see? she loves it.

mmm? it looks like I will have to finish now... my partner is ready to accompany me into a...

give me a moment...

I speeded up a bit my movements

and I don't have her on the bed, in fact, I have a tentacle that's holding her by following the line of her back while holding her head at the end, this tentacle also has some subdivisions along its length that got hold of her arms and legs, in a... kind of like a... floating missionary position.

this is because it proved too annoying to be on top of her in a missionary position while having another tentacle moving right between my thighs that's why I am standing while she is just "floating" in front of me so I just have to move my waist... and my other tentacle that's accompanying me

-O..ohoo...o♥!!

-thooo...♥ mmach♥

she went full ahegao while cuming before all the tensions on her body went away 

*bump*

I left her fall limply over the bed, and before she had time to get her bearings I gave her a sedative making her fall asleep.

When I confirmed that she was sleeping I turned my head to the side and saw the red-haired figure that I was expecting, this time I made her wear all black garments... (still been me...) consisting of (hear me out here because you might like this) a black lace bra with a matching set of also black lace panties... sorry, crotchless panties and obviously black lace arms gloves with a matching pair tights, and on her feet something that it is the guilty pleasure of many... a pair of stiletto high heels.

she was masturbating on the floor with her hand covering her mouth while using the balls that I had placed inside of her cunt a while ago, her play consisted of using it as a sort of really crude imitation for a dildo, and don't get me wrong it still will get the job done but not as well...

but I graved her attention by smiling and saying:

-I see that you are busy (Blake)


(POV change Grace)

floating... is one of the only words that come to mind right now, floating and pleasurable, but suddenly I see some light that coming towards me.

after a moment I find myself looking up, standing close to a wall that I don't recognize... is this what blake referred to when she said inside?

I then hear some moaning sounds coming from just in front of me, as I am looking down I notice that I am considerably higher than what normally should be but all that is overshadowed by a woman moaning really uncontrollably. I step forward and suddenly lost my footing at my feet even tho the ground should be flat and I fell.

my fall wasn't that hard even tho the ground appeared to deform a little bit... but I didn't appear to have interrupted them, and I didn't see to have any injuries whatsoever then while I was inspecting myself, I noticed what I was wearing... I...don't think it is another form of Blake... right?... I have never seen this type of clothing... it is so soft...

...softer than anything I have ever touched... and...Ho... I can see everything... even my cunt how does this even...

-Oh..ohoo...o♥♥♥!!!!

I... simply masturbated... those moans... her... moans... seen it from the outside... is... different.

I...

I want it to be me... I want to fuck... I want to be ...!

-mmm...♥! (Grace)

I... still have it In me...

I...

-mmh...haa...a...ha...(Grace)

-O..ohoo...o♥!!

-thooo...♥ mmach...♥!

*thump*

wile I was masturbating and covering my mouth to not... interrupt their act

-I see that you are busy (Blake)

I could see blake looking at me... smiling at me...in my dazed state.

-come here (Blake)

I tried to stand up but I could not get a footing with these... shoes that I had on.

-pfhu..haha... (Blake)

I was suddenly graved by my waist by one of Blake's tentacles and brought in front of her.


Blake pov

-hahaha (Blake)

so that's why she fell... but I just couldn't resist putting them on her, but after seeing that she couldn't even get up with those stilettos I wonder what will happen when I get some taller ones out... ha... whatever, is always something related to just getting used to them.

after laughing a bit I just made a tentacle come out of the ceiling, then it grabs her by her waist and then It brought her in front of me, where... you guessed it, I graved the little wobbly part of the balls that I placed inside of her, this part is used to have an easier time removing them.

then I just pulled them out.

-mhaa...a... ♥(Grace)

haha, how cute she is still covering her mouth suppressing her moans.

but I won't let her.

so then after pulling them out I just threw them behind me towards a wall I can make more so I don't care, I then sat down at the edge of the bed and place Grace legs beside me leaving her cunt in the perfect position for me to eat it to my hart's content, which I did.

and while I was doing it I moved the other two girls from their rooms into the one I was I just move one of the girls to the other's bed and brought them both on a single bed to both save time and so that this girl here can have her fun, I then gave them something to wake them up.

while I waited I continued to play with Grace hearing her sort of muffled moans while trying to keep the balance was quite exciting, one of the girls woke up to be more specific the third one to get captured, she looked at the ceiling for a few seconds before...

-it... doesn't hurt... anymore...

she started looking at her surroundings before stoping on the one beside her.

-... were... am...

she instantly gave her a strong hug before she started to experience the same type of headache that the other got holding her head and all, around this time the other girl also started to wake up but she appeared to be more lethargic with her reactions not even acknowledging the presence beside her.

but soon after she also started to suffer the same headache.

and I will use this opportunity to kind of explain what is happening to them... you see what they did to them not only destroyed and scrambled but also altered the control part of the brain in ways I didn't quite understand at first but to explain this occurrence... their conscience it is trying to reach a portion of the information that isn't there... well it is there but is corrupted as all hell per se... in a normal brain, this would then cause the brain to simply say that that info isn't there or it is hard to remember... kind of wen you want to remember something and you get a slight headache for thinking too hard.

in their case, it's something similar just that instead of the brain saying that the info is unreachable it starts a kind of a... feedback loop of sorts, because it can't say that the info isn't there... it doesn't know it isn't there, so it continues to try to reach it and it can't stop it only increases.

so then how do I fix it?

I simply reconfigure it so that it becomes as normal as possible and for that, I first have to identify where it is and then make them think only one simple thing that overwhelms the rest of the thoughts, and I won't explain the rest because you most likely won't understand...

anyway, the two of them are holding hands while trying to resist the pain from what could be described as the mother of all headaches.

and as the good individual that I am, I also started their... "treatment", this time consisted of simply a pair of tentacles that have also come out from beneath the bed, the two girls are too busy handling the pain to notice them, so my tentacles start to apply pressure right on where their clits are, this got their attention... because slowly they then tried to resist the assault, sadly for them, the tips of the tentacles split into three parts and firmly attached themselves to their exposed cunts and continued an even relentless assault.

this resulted in them squirming around trying to remove the object between their legs while holding out the pain of their heads.

of course just like the last my signature drug was used, to be fair... it's not like I want to use it all the time... but it just speeds up the process reducing pain even when it can be painful, and given the case, I have right now it just seems appropriate.

While the two were sort of enjoying the "company". Grace and I had our own little fun.

I let go of her making her fall into my lap making her sit facing me, I got to say... she was a bit dazed so I kissed her while I changed the interior of her bra to hundreds of little tentacles that their only mission is to rub against her nipples, areola, and breast in general, and as I don't have any intention fo letting her get any moment to rest.

she, of course, was surprised by the sudden invasion of her mouth and was equally surprised when her breasts started to get ravaged too but couldn't do anything and I think she wouldn't have done anything because this was what she wanted.

then I placed one of my hands on her exposed entrance and started to play with her clit using my thumb while at the same time I inserted 2 fingers inside of her

-MHmm♥! (Grace)

I searched for that sweet spot inside, it isn't hard to find you just have to bend your finger a little and search for a place with a slightly different texture to it.

and once you find it...

-MHmm!♥ Aha....A...! ♥ (Grace)

-w...w...Wha..!♥ (Grace)

-N...n.. ha...a...♥ I...i ... cu... Cu..ming!♥(Grace)

you can double-take on her pleasure with this increasing its intensity and making her scream relatively easily ♥.

after finally making her cum, I removed my hand from her entrance and licked the residual "love juice"

-mmm...m... delicious... ♥ (Blake)

she was just seated gasping not minding what I was saying

-say... have you ever used... (Blake)

I moved my other hand stealthily through her back...

she seems to notice somewhat what I wanted to say but...

-this little hole right here (Blake)

I suddenly placed a finger on a hole that won't let me easily intrude on it...

-*hyyy*...!! t!...th!...tha! that's not the...!! (Grace)

While I was moving around the entrance applying small amounts of pressure covered in lubricant in the area I placed my free hand over her mouth.

-have you? (Blake)

I asked her while tilting my head a bit to the side, seeing that she just looked at me with eyes that didn't know how to respond.

and of course, I am talking of the rather tight (now... probably virgin) little asshole, I could see in her expression that she indeed feels the stimulation from just me touching the outside while applying a little pressure.

I moved my hand that was covering her mouth and placed her on her ass holding her in place while with the other I started to enter her asshole.

-he...hey... wha... (Grace)

-and... it's in, now to apply more lubrication and expand it a bit for later ♥ (Blake)

she didn't resist as much as I thought she would and she is in fact enjoying it quite a bit.

I am guessing that she did try this but it must have hurt so she never tried fully, in turn, the other two girls are still resisting one more than the other, but even after getting penetrated they are still trying to remove my tentacles even if I won't allow that.

I am quite surprised by their will to fight, but they are getting tired and distracted... so I continued the assault not letting them get any rest.

back with Grace, once I determined that her ass was loosened enough, I started to make separately a new temporary toy made out of my membrane so that she can have her fun.

-hey... do you know why I truly brought you here? (Blake)

-ha...ha...a...w...wha...? (Grace)

-it's because I need you to keep these two distracted while I do something to them, and while you are at it you can have your own fun with them, and for that...you might need... (Blake)

I presented her what I was making, that it a long thin flexible base with a relatively small but long 1about the size of a finger anal plug at one end another medium-size dildo in the middle, and it continues to the front of her crotch where there it extends a dildo presenting itself, the plug and the dildo for the user have the capability of expanding like balloons at the middle so that they can be secured to the holes, it is basically a strapless dildo that holds into her with the dildo and the plug.

-this (Blake)

she just dazzly looked at the (for her) unknown contraption then looked behind her a little more focused, then she looked back at me, I then stood up holding her by her plump ass while removing my finger from her insides, she shakily got up with me bearly managing to stay stable with the stilettos she had on and I offered her the strapless which she just look at.

I could hear her heart beating fast, then she slowly took it and slowly inserted the dildo that wasn't that large into her vagina but then hesitated with the other implement.

-...i... don't...know if... it will... (Grace)

-even after me playing so much whit your little ass expanding it so that you wouldn't have any complications, you still think it won't fit...? (Blake)

she looked at me for a moment before starting to try and insert the plug but it wasn't strong enough so that it could go in, seen this I placed my hands on it and applied a bit more pressure while adding some extra lube on it

-let me help you with that (Blake)

-wa...a...!? n...o... aha... it's...t..hnnn... a... a. aaaaa!... (Grace)

-haa...a ...haa...a... its... in... i... feel... (Grace)

-I haven't finish (Blake)

as a cue, I increased the pressure inside of the dildo and plug which made them quickly expand up to the girth of a small fist, I'm not a monster after all...

-so full!!! haa....haaa (Grace)

-there you go, all secured, now... have fun♥ (Blake)

hearing this Grace looked at me before I just pushed her forward towards the bed where the two moaning girls are still trying to remove my tentacles, of course, Grace nearly fell but I helped her a bit, helping her walk correctly and don't fall.

I am actually letting Grace enjoy herself while i...mmm how to say it... "digest my food" would be a good commonplace, I'll join in later so, for now, I got to digest my food while doing something else, then fix them up real quick and carefully then go finish them off together with Grace that right now is playing with their breast sucking on one while playing with nipples of the other.

and they are... surprisingly not resisting and uncaring about their headaches which is... really good.

now...

-sis...? can I ask you something for a moment? (Blake)

...

...

...

-sis...? (Blake)

...

-are you there...? (Blake)

-yes, what do you need? master. (system)

? "she" sounds annoyed... I... can guess why... I was thinking of asking her something else but... I guess it is time to accelerate that other thing... I do have a few names thought up but I would like to know more of her before committing to a final decision.

after all... giving a name to someone else isn't like giving myself my own name it, isn't something to take lightly, and considering that she has passed all of her life without one...

-say... I made this moment now to talk... so that I could ask you to tell me about yourself... after all, I know nothing about you aside from a few bits here and there... and... I owe you something... and, I believe I will be able to choose better if I know you just a bit better...

...

...

-... I... ...


Announcement

so... I've... been thinking... first I am not good with names... tho I have a few saved up I would like to see if you have any other that you might come up with, if you do I would be undoubtedly grateful

second is that next chapter I will write "system" story, I mean I do have a good chunk of her back story ready, and I would like to finally name her but I just can't imagine a good scene for that, and in this chapter, I do mention the why so I am going to left this chapter as a mid-step for anyone that wants to suggest a name (i would appreciate if it has some meaning behind it) then I might place a poll with all the names that fit on ether the next chapter or the one after that so you can choose the one that fits her the best.

Next is that I will upload the next chapter probably in two to three weeks I still don't know... I have been having a few problems with my institute and... well... I don't know when I will be able to keep on writing, but I do try to make myself even a minute of time to review or think about it what to do next...hell I even have a...mmm... that's not important.

 

as always I hope you enjoyed it... if you found any misspellings please let me know in the comments... if you enjoyed it please also leave a comment... or if you have a suggestion do leave a comment I will take a look at it and I most probably will contact you to discuss how to implement it :V

 

 

 

47