Chapter 1
1.1k 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just after that strange event I find myself in a room.

[Ugh, where am I? I remember being in the classroom but it suddenly started shining.](Satoru)

When I looked around, the scenery was pure white and standing there was a person. It was a girl that looked like she was around my age. There was one thing I was sure about.

(She certainly is beautiful. She looks like a high grade model. From what I see, her white hair is very long and smooth. Her skin looks soft too. She is shorter than me and radiates a white light. She’s also wearing a loose white clothes that are revealing her body lines. She emits an aura that makes you fell safe around her. Damn, I didn’t see a person more beautiful than her. Oh? Did her cheeks redden?)

[C-calling me beautiful. There is no such thing...](?)

[You are not bad yourself...](?)

(I didn’t quite catch the second phrase. Wait, did she even say anything afterwards? Never mind, what matters now is how did she hear me? Did she read my mind just now? N-no way, it can’t be…)

[Yes I did read your mind. I’m a goddess you know? I can do that much he-he.](?)

(So this beautiful girl is a goddess? Lets believe her for now as I’m not in a situation which can be explained by common sense anyway. First things first I must ask her about this place. Information is very important right now.)

[Can you tell me the situation I’m in right now and introduce yourself?](Satoru)

[What’s with this reaction, so boring! Mou, you are too serious you know! A-anyway people call me the goddess of destiny Ghytia. As for the place you are in, it is my divine realm.](Ghytia)

(Well, for me this reaction is normal. Panicking won’t help me resolve this so I have to be composed. This reaction isn’t much different from the usual anyway.)

[Thanks for answering, but where is the rest of the class. I assume I got summoned or something like that. But I don’t believe I’m the only one.](Satoru)

[Well yes, as you have guessed, you aren’t the only one who got summoned. But you are the only one who met me out of your whole class.](Ghytia)

[And why is that? Could you please tell me? There must be a reason behind this after all.](Satoru)

[You see, my world is in a tight spot right now so our humans summoned you and your class from your world to here as heroes. It is to fight many calamities that are going to arrive in this world such as the demon lord. But I chose you because I’m sure you will help me save my world.](Ghytia)

[Why are you so sure about that? Maybe I’m not the person you think I’m?](Satoru)

[That’s because I have the ability to see a persons soul and personality. That’s why I know that you are a good nurtured person with an open heart.(Your thoughts are lewd too). Anyway, I’m sure you won’t discriminate a person based on the opinions of others. You would normally help other people in need. The second reason is because your classmates won’t be enough to fight the calamities by themselves. I’m asking you to nurture your strength and help the people in need where the other heroes can’t reach. Of course you don’t need to do it alone you know? You can gain companions and fight together with them.](Ghytia)

[I understand, but how can I even do that. I don’t believe I have the strength to do so.](Satoru)

[That’s where I come in. I will give you a power that is perfect for you and my blessing. My blessing is quite good you know? That’s why you don’t need to worry that much. Oh and before I forget, you won’t be transported to the castle with the other heroes. I’m worrying that even when the calamities are happening the humans will try to wage war with another country. With the power and abilities of heroes that can be done. The kingdom that summoned you heroes to this world is a little rotten so I will change your transfer point to a ,,special place”. Don’t worry, you will be able to leave easily. You just need to think about exiting and poof, you are out.](Ghytia)

[There is a lot of things that I want to retort to but I will let it pass. Um, but where is that ,,special place” you are talking about? Is it on the maps of your world?](Satoru)

[It is a special place made by me. You will be able to come back to it as it is safe from monsters. There are special plants that can be made into various medicines. But you will need to level up your skills to use them in production.](Ghytia)

[Wait a second, skills? Will there be magic too? Please tell me there will be magic in this world!](Satoru)

As I couldn’t hide my excitement I put my face near hers and asked vigorously. But after a moment I noticed what I did and saw her face was flushed red. I quickly moved my head away and apologized.

(Ugh, I did something unreasonable. I’m sure she was displeased just now.)

Thinking that, I suddenly felt dejected. My enthusiasm was nowhere to be seen. I didn’t know that her next statement would surprise to me.

[I-it wasn’t displeasing at all! It was rather nice… Wait what am I saying!](Ghytia)

(When she said that with her face all red she started crouching. Man she is so cute right now! I think I gained a little self confidence with what she said just now. I don’t think she hears what I’m saying right now so it’s okay to talk like that.)

After a little of time she finally stood up and slapped her cheeks.

[Uhm! Regarding your previous question then yes there is magic in my world. My world is the world of magic and swords that you read in novels. You will need to research for yourself as I don’t have time to explain all the details. There should be libraries in the cities so you can take your time there.](Ghytia)

[How do you even know I read that stuff… By the way. Is there a time limit for our conversation? Because there isn’t anything going on even after we talked that long.](Satoru)

[No, there isn’t. It depends completely on me. Is there still something that you want to ask?](Ghytia)

[That’s right. I wanted to know if there is some way to go back to my world. You see, I have a little sister in a country called Japan. I’m worried if she is able to live alone. She is shy with strangers so I think its going to be hard for her.](Satoru)

[Oh, about that. I will tell you about your little sister later but you don’t really need to worry about her. There are certain circumstances concerning her so I can’t tell you right now. Sorry for that, b-but I assure you she is safe so... is that all you want to know?](Ghytia)

[Certain circumstances you say? Fine, I will believe you and I hope you aren’t lying to me right now. Then, thank you for answering my questions. Can you teleport me now?](Satoru)

[You really don’t need to worry! Ah before I forget. With my blessing you can have a conversation with me. But It depends on your mana. So make sure to have a lot of mana so we can talk again! And could you please call me Akasha. Its my real name. Ghytia is a name that people of my world gave me on their own accord.](Akasha)

[O-okay Akasha-san. I will make sure to rise my mana a lot.](Satoru)

[Not Akasha-san! Akasha is fine, so please don’t be so formal with me. I will be sad you know?](Akasha)

[But not being formal with a god is a little...](Satoru)

[Please! I don’t have any other person to talk to! I finally have a chance to be close with another person so you must!](Akasha)

After the talk was over she said something like that and started to blush. When I replied her face was more red than before.

[S-sure Akasha. So? Can you send me now?](Satoru)

[Good… and welcome to Etronia!](Akasha)

When she said that I was again enveloped by the bright light and left that place and arrived at the ,,special place” that the goddess talked about. As I realized I was lying on the ground I stood up. Then after that I started checking my body to see if everything was fine with my body.

(Umu, there is nothing wrong with my body. No, maybe there is something wrong. My body feels much lighter than before and it seems my vision is better? Never mind, as long as it isn’t harmful to my body it’s good. Anyway, I tried not to think anything there as Akasha would just read my mind. Man, why was she behaving like that? Perhaps she started to like me? It would be nice if she did. Her personality was good and she was beautiful too. I’m probably delusional. I didn’t have that much contact with women. Enough about her. First I must check my surroundings and the thing I got from the goddess.)

After thinking about the whole situation that just occurred I started to check my surroundings.

(It is a big plain with grass and around it is a forest. Oh there is even a river here! I wonder if there are any fishes swimming in it. Okay then the next thing is to check the thing I got from the goddess. Wait, how can I even check that? Do I need to say a special command?)

As I was wondering how to check the ability that the goddess gave me something rang inside my head.

8