Chapter 36
397 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got out of bed and after doing my daily workout I went down the stairs. Before I went to the table I paid for Lisa’s and my rooms. I extended our stay for another week and went to the table where Lisa sat. I heard her say good morning with a smile so I returned the greeting to her.

She wore a different set of clothes today. Normally she wore the leather armor on herself but today she had different clothes. A cute shirt that emphasizes her breasts and a skirt that shows her beautiful legs. She also wears stockings too. Damn, where did she find that!

[How are you feeling?](Satoru)

[Good! And you?](Lisa)

[Me too, it seems that today will be a success.](Satoru)

She blushed and answered.

[Yes, I have some places in mind.](Lisa)

[Sorry about that, I don’t know much about this city so I can’t recommend anything.](Satoru)

[It’s no problem, today is your day off so leave everything to me!](Lisa)

With her words I began imagining her in a maid outfit. Like she would wear a cute maid outfit and she would call me master? Some perverted thoughts began to well up in me but I soon dispersed them.

[Alright, I already extended our stay at the inn so we have nothing to worry about.](Satoru)

We didn’t eat too much as we wanted to leave some space for the other dishes that we would eat today. When we finished with our meals we went out of the inn. I held out my hand but she didn’t grab it.

[Ei!]

Instead of doing that she plunged into my arm. I noticed a soft feeling on my arm. I looked at her bewildered and I saw that Lisa pushed my arm against her breasts. Her face was a bit reddish but she smiled when I met her eyes. She soon dragged me away so I didn’t say anything and just enjoyed the moment.

First we went through the stalls and bought simple snacks. There were many things to eat so we bought one portion from all the stalls to taste them. The one I most liked was the bread with meat in it. The insides of the bread also contained a good sauce that was great with the meat inside. After leaving the stalls we went to a small cafe that had good sweets. We didn’t each much of them though. We also drank tea, it was surprisingly good.

The combination of the sweets and tea was great. It was good so I decided to also try the hot chocolate. The temperature of the chocolate was great and the taste was just right. Its taste could compare to earth’s products. I decided that I would try to taste as many dishes as I can as the taste of the ingredients is superior to that of earth. We finished the sweets and left the cafe. The next in line was a shop that sold good meat dishes. I only ate some of them but Lisa looking at Lisa I was amazed. She was very excited when we came here.

Lisa loves meat so it’s not surprising that a place like this one will be noticed by her. After she ate two dishes she looked at the menu with a sorrowful look.

[What’s the matter?](Satoru)

[W-well the meat dishes here are expensive so I don’t have much money left.](Lisa)

[Then I will buy it for you, so order what you want.](Satoru)

[Really!?](Lisa)

[Yes, you took me to nice places so I can compensate you with that. Order as many as you want. I have money.](Satoru)

Lisa hesitated for a while but seeing my good will she finally agreed. Although the dishes costed a lot of silver but it was worth it. Seeing the satisfied and grateful expression on her face could be considered worth the money. When Lisa finished her dishes I paid for them and we left the shop. I also asked Lisa for places with seasonings and building materials.

When I asked her for places that sell seasonings she wasn’t that much surprised but when I mentioned places that sell building materials she was surprised. She asked me why would I want go there but I simply said that I will probably tell her about it later. When I told her that she didn’t question me anymore and instead took me to the shops. The seasonings were a little pricey but the cost of building materials surprised me. They actually didn’t cost that much! Their price was probably lower than on earth because there is magic in this world. I wondered if I could make houses with earth magic.

I bought a lot of seasonings, as for the building materials I only bought wooden boards. The appraisal showed that they were a fine material so I didn’t hesitate to buy them. After Lisa showed me those places we went to the clothes shop to look at some clothing for us. There were some that fit me and Lisa insisted on me buying them. I also chose the ones that fit Lisa the best and decided to buy them. Although today I spent a lot of money I was satisfied with the outcome.

We walked around the city for some time and decided to sit at a bench near a fountain. When we sat on the bench there was an awkward silence. But it didn’t last long because I spoke up.

[So how was it?](Satoru)

[E-eh? Ahh it was great!](Lisa)

[I see, that’s good to hear. How about we do it again sometime.](Satoru)

[Okay, a-also there is something I want to give you Satoru. Can you close your eyes?](Lisa)

[E-eeh? Okay?](Satoru)

I close my eyes and don’t know what is about to come.

(Is it a kiss on the cheek or something? If so then I can consider this date a complete success! Wait, wait, isn’t it still to fast? It should be…)

While I was thinking about what it could be there was a soft feeling on my lips. I opened my eyes in surprise and saw Lisa actually kissed me! What is this, a sudden jackpot?! I saw that Lisa’s face was red and I knew that my face was red too. When she separated her lips from mine she opened her eyes and quickly looked down. I could see that she was very embarrassed about the action that she just did. From her lips escaped a faint voice.

[Did you like it?](Lisa)

That sudden question bewildered me. I mean how can I not like it? Being kissed by a beautiful girl and a wolf girl at that! Isn’t that like dream come true?

[Of course I liked it! How could I not like it?](Satoru)

[I see, that’s a relief. I though that you might not like it.](Lisa)

When I heard it my heart slightly jumped. Why would Lisa think that I might not like it?

[Then c-can I do it again?](Lisa)

[I don’t see a problem in that.](Satoru)

We kissed again but this time it was a passionate kiss. I swore to myself that I wouldn't forget that feeling.

We ended our date and went back to the inn. Lisa went to her room probably to try her new clothes again. I on the other hand went to the kitchen and asked the chief to teach me how to cook. Of course all the ingredients used by me were bought by me. I wanted to pay him but it turned out that as long as I provided ingredients myself he could help me when he isn’t busy. I was thankful and began to learn from him. It learned under him for the rest of the day and we stopped when it was near dinner time.

In a short time I got him to teach me how to make simple dishes. I was satisfied for today and decided that I would end my dungeon hunt earlier to go and learn from him. After eating the dinner with Lisa I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I remembered the situation from morning and began to think about it.

(I think that I wasn’t really a dream but a fragment of memory. But how? I didn’t have any realistic dreams like that back on earth. Is it because I was transferred to this world that I see this? Also why did I fight with all of these people? Are those memories of my previous life or something?)

There were a lot of questions that couldn't be answered but there also are some weird things.

(I’m able to learn that sword style and I’m certain that it isn’t so easy to copy one. It feels like it always belonged to me or something? Also that aura is weird too, is that a skill or something? That blonde guy also had a weird aura and it felt like the opposite of my aura. Those monsters were also weird, why were they cooperating with humans? They also seem like the same monsters in this world.)

In the end I could only could only deduct those things. I decided to try out those sword moves so I teleported to the small world and practiced for a while. It turned out that I could replicate those moves but they were far from perfect. The are such things like slower speed of the attack. The speed of my swings in the memory were much faster. The me in that memory held a weird looking katana, but it was a katana nonetheless. I would probably need to ask the goddess for blueprints of it if I can’t find it in this world.

I ended my practice and left the small world. After arriving at my room I just went to sleep.

[Swordsmanship leveled up!]
[Cooking leveled up!]

4