Chapter 43
429 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing them encircling Lisa like that I quickly approached. Oddly enough there wasn’t anyone helping her despite seeing her like this. Their action is eye catching after all. While approaching I could see Lisa’s annoyed expression but when she noticed me she showed a smile and quickly approached me.

[I’m in a party with him so you can leave. I won’t join your party.](Lisa)

She said that while hugging my arm, I could feel her breasts touching my arm through the leather armor. I look at her surprised but she only smiled in return and just when I was about to ask what is happening one of those guys spoke up.

[You, you better leave your party.](Man)

When I hear that my eyes got a little colder.

[Hou? Who are you to tell me that?](Satoru)

After I said that his brow wrinkled the men surrounding him quickly shouted.

[He’s the son of a Viscount Canmond who ranks second in the Sword academy, Allan Canmond!]

Now that you mention it he really has the same suit as those guys earlier.

[He’s also a B rank adventurer who battled a B rank monster Bladeclaw!]

No wonder no one tried to intervene. If he is actually a B rank and a noble at that then others would have no chance He looked proud when he heard his underlings introduce him. I couldn't help chuckling.

[What are you laughing at?](Alan)

[At your stupidity. If you want to flaunt your rank then do it somewhere else please.](Satoru)

[You! You will pay for this! You guys get him!](Alan)

The moment he said that all of his lackeys were about to come at me a shout resonated around us.

[Stop this right now Canmond!](???)

The canmond guy was restless when he heard this voice. That voice came from a woman that appeared from the crowd.

[S-second princess Alexia, it’s not what you think.](Alan)

[It’s not what I think?! You are causing a ruckus again, I will report it to your father. You can go now!](Alexia)

A sudden heroine appears was what I thought about all of this. She has long red hair just like Lisa and on her waist is a one-handed sword. Her waist is moderate, her peaks almost seem too big to fit into her uniform. Her thighs are damn thick as well! She looked beautiful and sexy with that uniform so I couldn’t help stealing a few glances at her. Thankfully she didn’t seem to notice my gaze.

Along her long sleeved uniform she also wore a red skirt and some armored boots. She looked more like a beautiful officer or a teacher rather than a princess though. That noble guy seems to fear her and said that she is the second princess.

[I’m very sorry about him, I don’t understand why father allows such people to stay in our capital.](Alexia)

She actually bowed her head while saying that. I don’t like people bowing to me and she is also a princess so I quickly reacted

[Please raise your head, nothing happened so there is no need for you to apologize.](Satoru)

[Thank you, I also think that even if I didn’t intervene nothing would happen to you.](Alexia)

(Hoo, this girl is quite good. Does she have some kind of skill?)

The crowd already left so there were only some adventurers passing by.

[Ah my name is Alexia Howvan. As you have already heard I’m this country’s second princess. You are?](Alexia)

[I’m Satoru and this girl here is Lisa.](Satoru)

[Pleasure to meet you.](Lisa)

[I see Satoru and Lisa huh? Will you be entering the battle festival?](Alexia)

[Yep, I will be participating.](Satoru)

[I see, then be careful, if we meet on the arena please go all out!](Alexia)

(A battle maniac?)

[Alright, we have to go now, goodbye second princess Alexia.](Satoru)

[Only Alexia is fine, I don’t like to be called second princess.](Alexia)

[Okay then Alexia, I hope we will meet each other in the arena.](Satoru)

I left quickly so I didn’t notice that Alexia wore a happy smile on her face. After that little event went back to the place we left from and continued onward. I used concealment while holding Lisa just like I did yesterday and avoided useless fights. The concealment actually leveled up when I was running past some monsters on the forty sixth floor. Unexpectedly the boss on the fiftieth floor was actually a B rank monster! I first appraised it to see if its strength is comparable to the earth turtle and it actually was! But this time all all of my stats are higher than when I fought a B rank monsters so I managed to defeat it after using a considerable amount of mana and my stamina.

The boss this time was named Bladeclaw, supposedly the same one that guy fought. I didn’t even have to use my berserk skill though. It’s endurance and intelligence were quite low but all the other stats were high. It was quite fast but thanks to me placing magic traps around me the boss’s approach was limited. I just waited for the moment for its speed to drop to make an attack. The bladeclaw is a type of prying mantis and each one of its four arms have a sharp blade. Because of my tactic of planting traps wasn’t effective after cutting off two of its arms I begun to think about a tactic to limit it’s movements.

The prying mantis then grew wings and flew up to the ground. Because I didn’t expect it it managed to cut me quite deep. I quickly made a barrier and gulped down a potion or two along with healing my body. The pain subsided so I felt relieved. Thanks to the barrier being made with a few layers it couldn't break it that easily so I began to think about a solution. At first I though that teleporting was a good idea but I guessed that I wouldn't be able to defeat it that way. Then an idea hit me, if I have a space attribute I can also do this!

With a devilish smile forming on my face I quickly disabled the barrier and focused on the place where the prying mantis was. It was about to rush at me when it felt a crushing force coming at its body from above. It tried to resist it at first but the force only got stronger so its body crushed into the ground like a meteor. It writhed in pain because the force crushed its body bit by bit. I slowly approached it and stabbed my sword into its head. After this attack it body stopped moving and its life ended.

[Mana manipulation leveled up!]
[Space magic leveled up!]

[Heh, you can’t resist gravity after all. Now I have a convenient attack for flying monsters.]

That’s right, I used space attribute magic to create a strong gravity force that crushed this monster into the ground. It couldn't move because I used quite a lot of my mana to pin it to the ground. I guessed that if the monster was bigger I could only hold on for half a minute or so. After defeating the boss I my Samurai job was maxed out so I had to chose a next job.

(Hmm, what job should I choose. I don’t think that archer jobs will be beneficial to me so I should start with the high grade jobs already. I have quite a lot of mana and intelligence so I should go for something that gives me physical stats. The headhunter sounds good but I think I will choose Magic swordsman.)

[You have learned Magic weapon creation]

[Magic weapon creation]: Creates a copy of the weapon you have chosen. Supply mana to restore the weapon.

I choose Magic swordsman and went back to Lisa to tell her to go on. When I went back to the forty ninth floor she wasn’t there, at least not in front of the entrance. I quickly looked at the map and found her near me. It seems like she was fighting a monster so I activated concealment and went to see her battle.

I appeared near her and watched her fight for a while. At first the monster and Lisa were even in strength but thanks to Lisa’s fire attribute and fast speed there were wounds appearing all over the monsters body. The monster is a big lizard but it’s skin is surprisingly weak. It is strong probably because it’s poisonous and just one bite could paralyze someone. Thankfully Lisa avoided its bites so there wasn’t anything to worry about. I watched her fight for a little more and the battle ended with Lisa’s win. I revealed myself after her battle ended and gave her a stamina potion.

[Nice fight, you are getting better at this.](Satoru)

[It’s all thanks to you Satoru, I wouldn't have been able to defeat such monsters alone if not for you.](Lisa)

She said so with a smile and began to drink the stamina potion that I gave her. Her sweat run through her nape which created an alluring sight. I didn’t mind and stared at her which stirred up my desires. She too didn’t seem to mind me looking at her. After finishing her potion in one go she sighed.

[So how was my fight?](Lisa)

[Pretty good but I think that your dodges could be a little better but that’s just a matter of experience.](Satoru)

[Yeah I think so too.](Lisa)

[Anyways let’s go to the next floor. There will be B rank monsters from now on so you better be on guard.](Satoru)

[Mmm, can I stay on this floor? I don’t think that I will be of much help on the higher floors.](Lisa)

[Hmm, alright just don’t force yourself please.](Satoru)

[Okay, I need to get stronger so I you won’t leave me behind.](Lisa)

[Haha I won’t do that so you don’t have to worry. Just go at your own peace.](Satoru)

I said that while I unconsciously patted her head so she broke out into a big smile. Lisa’s seemed to like me patting her head. When I noticed the determination in her words I didn’t force her and agreed to her request, but I told her to go up to the fifty first floor, so she can teleport there without having to fight the boss again. After that I left her with a good amount of potions in the magic bag so she would drink them if something happened. Lisa took the magic bag and went back to the forty ninth floor.

6