Chapter 13
1.3k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The space in front of Steph became distorted as she slowly walked inside it.

Emptiness filled Steph’s vision, it was then Grim questioned Steph with a nonchalant robotic voice.

[Are you ready?]

A new world was just in front of her. New knowledge, new experience, new experiments, new research. There was nothing to be afraid of, because she can return to this world with the same process. She didn’t have a baggage for clothes nor even brought food, because it was already there.

There are beings living inside the world of archive doing a normal lifestyle like other beings do. With Steph can create money out of thin air, there is no need to bring money to her. And even if she spent the whole month inside the world of archive, the time in this world would never change or so, if only Steph pour large amount of mana, that the world in the archive became faster than the original world.

If she spent 10 years in the archive, she can at least transform to her young appearance.

All was covered with Grim’s confident answers. With that, Steph has no worries and finally nods.

[Transporting User to World of Archive... Transporting in 3… 2… 1… 0…]

When the countdown ended, the dark space in front of Steph became distorted, like a feeling of nausea invaded to Steph’s mind. Although with a high mental resistance, she didn’t feel it so badly.

Before she realizes it, she was floating in space. She looked around her and her vision was filled with a single world. A vast world that can’t be compared to any stars in her previous world. She turned around and strengthen her vision with magic.

A hundred lightyears away, a new world was floating. She also noticed that there’s a space distortion magic between worlds. It means, even if the world is a thousand lightyears away from you, as long as you can escape the world’s atmosphere and use the distortion, you can easily jump between spaces and arrive at the world that is a thousand lightyears away from you with a split second.

Like a warp between worlds. Although if you look at it, you can see that worlds are really far from each other. Although, there was something bugging Steph that she can’t reach a conclusion and needed to ask Grim.

“Can demons use the space distortion? If that was the case wouldn’t be easy for the demons to invade the world?”

Steph is right, the space distortion between planets are really useful for the demons that always invades worlds. Grim then replied nonchalantly as ever.

[Demons have no authority to use space distortion and because they haven’t registered. Hence, they always travel the distance between worlds]

With Grim’s explanation, Steph nodded. Although, it is quite unbelievable that the demons travels a hundred lightyear just to invade other worlds.

Steph looks around for any interesting worlds that she wants to see. But then she realized that she was falling towards the big world in front of her.

[Entering the National Magic Academy World]

A thought came towards Steph, all worlds should at least have a craft, like Magus World for magus mages, a world that specializes Magus Craft. But this one is simply an academy. Steph couldn’t come up with a conclusion with her intellectual mind.

“National Magic Academy World? For what? Numerology?”

She asked as she accidentally let go of the Grimoire but it floated next to her, which only means that Grim can control his body without the assistance of the user.

[This world is specializes all crafts, a world where all disciples and other races get together in peace, expect for demons whose aim is only destruction]

Even though it was a vague answer, Steph was able to understand what he meant. A world where all people are at peace, which only means that this world is the center of the archive. The only hope for defense if all worlds are invaded by demons.

Furthermore, to send mages or disciples to this world. Even though they have their own world specialize of their crafts. That only means that not all people on their world is specialized to that craft. And because there are so many ranks. One world is not enough to cover it all. Hence, there are many worlds for a single craft.

However, this world covered it all. A single world that covers all ranks and crafts. It was really an incredible world.

Steph’s falling speed picks up, but she didn’t panic and simply gaze at the world under her. It was simply beautiful as she descends to the point where she could clearly see the land beneath her. Floating stones with engraved runes, Magic runes protecting each plot of land.

A vast kingdom that have formed a magic circle with their buildings, massive dragons gathering from the horizon, and many living beings either demi or pure humans doing their daily lifestyle on the surface. As Steph’s eyes strayed further, she saw a Grand Massive Castle that can’t be compared to others.

There was no castle walls because it extended itself to the horizon, or they might have no budget for it. Either way it does not change the fact that the castle is beyond massive

Steph was left flabbergasted by it and forgot that she was falling at an insane speed. By the time she realized it, the distance between Steph and the ground was 20,000 feet.

As she was about to cast a flight magic. Grim give a report nonchalantly.

[Your [Mana Zone] is requesting mana from the user. The [mana zone] has been taken over... You have entered the Magic academy’s mana zone. All beings that haven’t registered will not be able to use magic]

‘Heh?’ Steph thought as she slowly start to panic. ‘What!?!?’

She casted a [flight] magic, but Grim immediately give nonchalant response as if he doesn’t care about her user’s situation.

[Because of your large amount of mana, you are able to use magic, but was immediately nullified by the Mana zone.]

She tried again, but this time with a large amount of mana was poured. Steph was able to notice that she levitated, but soon started to fall again with insane speed.

[Your magic has been nullified]

If Magic doesn’t work how about Skills! Or so, Steph thought and used her skill [Light Maneuver]. As soon as the wind beneath her feet formed and compressed. Grim immediately replied with a nonchalant voice.

[Unable to use Skills]

Running out of options, Steph nods to herself while thinking. “I’m going to die, aren’t I?” Steph remained calm and composed, even though she’s going to die but not literally. Her ring has the blood of the Yggdrasil tree, hence her body will recover for a whole minute.

But thinking about the pain that will spread to her body is not, even with pain resistance the pain she gets is completely reduce.

The grimoire wouldn’t help much, because the stored magic is still magic.

With a single hope that she found, she poured everything to her mana zone while also pouring [flight] magic with dense mana. The mana zone began to grow bigger but wasn’t enough, she was still overwhelmed by the other party’s mana zone and couldn’t even manifest [flight] magic.

Steph gave up and just strengthen her body with dense mana. She looked to the ground and a massive amount of people.

‘This will be really troublesome afterwards’ Steph thought, no. She most likely predicted it.

<<Magic Circle>>

There are three main body parts of the magic circle. A prime or you may call it as main, a line, and sub. There is also a base, but it’s rarely used

Sub is where any magic or attributes are put and is connected to a line. A line is where the sub is getting formulated, whether growing stronger or making it lesser. Afterwards, to the prime.

The prime always connects with the lines. The primes combines with multiple subs and it drew outs its effects. It is also possible to connect other primes to primes and have many effects, if the lines formulates a correct formula that is.

After all, there are some lines that combines the primes.

As for the base. The base is where the knowledge of crafts are put. With large amount of knowledge and put simply in a line or if it cannot support itself, then runes will do. When manifesting magic with base, it manifests a devastating amount of power.

24