Chapter 16.5
1k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘I’m anywhere, anytime and at many places at the same time’

 

The princess – Cristabel was sitting alone at the quartz house of the garden, she wants to be alone and made the servants to go back to their post. Even though she had a friendly chat with Steph, she mourned for her first silver haired friend in a century.

Her head laid at the table of the quartz house and didn’t bother the cold invading her body. She has nothing to do but to simply hope that she’ll come back alive. She stared at the empty space on her eyes.

Just how many minutes or hours has passed since she knew something had happened to Steph. The sun is rising up with the warm light it emits, furthermore she haven’t taken breakfast like others.

*S~~IGHHH*” She let out a heavy sigh.

Suddenly around her became so warm, the freezing cold that invaded her body went away. She raised her head to investigate what the cause is.

“What is the matter my dear child?” A delightful voice reaches Cristabel’s ears.

She gazed at her, the Spirit Queen, she couldn’t help but to reflexively strengthen her back as she regains her composer and replied.

“Good morning Spirit Queen. What may I help you today?”

She said without a thought. Even though Spirit Queen questioned her first she simply dodges the question and ask instead. That was a very rude of her, she knows it. Moreover the Spirit Queen usually bestow skills and titles when her request is fulfilled. The Spirit Queen would not simply appear whenever someone is depressed.

The alluring naked body casted burned in Cristabel’s eyes. The Spirit Queen floated atop the desk and looked down at her. She then said with dignified and calm voice.

“Take this to your father immediately, the king of the Demiurge kingdom.” She said as her arm sideways and a lustrous black stone appeared while floating in front of her.

The lustrous black stone that has a size of a fist and came down on the table as it was bathe by Cristabel’s gaze. The moment she returned her gaze at the Spirit Queen, she was gone as if it was an illusion in the first place.

 

Part 2; a certain maid’s anger.

As the fear runs to by body, I shivered endlessly while staring at the figure of the duke and the brat, Stephany. It was completely impossible for her to emit this kind of fear. She doesn’t even have features that makes you in fear, but only that eerie feeling that lurks behind your back.

While my mind went blank and couldn’t even think properly. I stared at the alluring eyes of Stephany. I could not avert my gaze away no matter what.

With a bit of consciousness in my mind, I overheard their conversation.

““How did you know about the dolls? And how did you get the materials?” The duke ask.

There was no hint of fear on him. As expected of the Hero Alusu, the one that defeated the demon lord. Steph then replied with a calm voice.

“Books and the maids”

If I properly hear it right, she said maid!? Right?! I couldn’t believe it, even her dual figure. But somehow deep inside I just believe it anyway. Can she persuade someone so easily? What the hell is that?

The duke didn’t mind it either. As my body went numb than before, I fell onto my knees as the sweat on my forehead drop profusely. At the last of my strength, I saw Haley, the maid that I look up and since when she served under Steph for extra money she went missing after a few days.

However, I realize it wasn’t her. Because of the seemingly lifeless eyes that rarely blinks, I knew it. She wasn’t a human anymore. But instead she was a doll that was control by Stephany’s strings. I hate her, I hate her even more now.

The person that I look up is now gone and died under the useless person on the Duke family. She must have trick her! In any case, I, Rica, will carry my revenge even if I will be punished! I will----

– Before I knew it, I fainted.

“Wake” A faint voice in the distance. It was very far…

“Wake up!” This time it shouted and made me wake up forcefully.

I immediately rose up from my bed and looked around. It was already sunset and the Priest must have left this noon. I then noticed something in front of me, floating in the air was a woman with an alluring naked body.

She floats calmly in the air as her glossy blonde hair made a beautiful wave. It took awhile for my mind to function again and notice who she was.

Almost instinctively, I shouted her name. “Spirit Queen!?” I looked around and there was no one here to witness this.

She gave a nod and came close to my ear. She whispered “You want to kill Steph?”

I was surprised by her words, am I going to die? Did I do something that angered the Queen Spirit? Has Steph receive the protection from the Spirit Queen?

I couldn’t speak and thought was about to die.

“Don’t worry, let’s plan it” She whispered again in my ears.

Those words made me dumbfounded and taken aback. To think that the Spirit Queen helps my revenge. She backs away from me and made a smile, she’s really a nice person. I nodded and said.

“Yes, please help me succeed in my plan!” I said it with a bow, I must be respectful to her, so that she will help me.

“Mnh” She nodded and smiled at my resolve.

I don’t care if I get punished by the duke, I don’t care if I get killed. As long as I can kill that brat I’m totally fine with my punishment.

The Spirit Queen pondered before answering.

“Remember that she has an incoming debut?” She said as she looked at me, I obediently nodded in reply. She continued, “If you humiliate her, no one will marry her, no one will love her, and no one will care about her.”

Saying so, she made a sinister smile. I shivered for no reason. I thought about her plan and she was indeed right. Humiliating her in the middle of her debut, many people will laugh at her. No one will marry her, no one will…

“Yes! I will carry out the plan!” I immediately agreed and hear about her plan.

 

 ✦✦✦✦✦ ✦✦✦✦✦ ✦✦✦✦✦ ✦✦✦✦✦ ✦✦✦✦✦ ✦✦✦✦✦ ✦✦✦✦

 

At the nearby Demiurge kingdom, there was a bandit settlement, the captain and his subordinate was having an ale party for their recent successful of their ambush. They ambush the merchants that came from the Handel Kingdom.

No one was injured or killed. Joyful faces casted upon them as they were basked under the noon of the sun.

The bandits settled at a nearby waterfall and under it there was a cave huge cave enough for a whole townsmen and women to take refuge. There are many corridors that led to a huge empty room, every team has their own rooms.

The bandits numbered at least 300 hundred, because some of them were former soldiers of the fallen kingdom and some of them are fallen mercenaries and hunters.

They raise their ale and voice as they praise their fights. They are ready for the invasion of the town tomorrow. They may win, but they will have a huge lost, everyone knows that and they just drink those worries with ale.

Some were swimming at the waterfall. They don’t have to worry about getting found out, because they have sent scouts in various places. Furthermore, around them has a lot of monsters that people don’t want to go.

The time for the scout rotation was about to start, although a batch of scouts went back earlier than usual. The bandits that enjoy their ale notice them and thought they went back because they were too excited about the celebration.

However, it appears that they have another person clad in a black robe, her silver hair cascaded outwards from her hoodie. Her hands were tied in a single rope behind her back and was pulled by a scout.

The scouts that returned came to them while stating.

“I found a lucky girl” A scout said greedily as they arrived in front of bandits.

They were sitting at the grass while drinking their ale. One of them replied with a husky voice.

“Take off her hood” Saying so, the scout obediently followed.

*SWO~~OSSH~~~*

A beautiful young maiden’s emotionless face appeared before them, she didn’t panic and was calm and composed as if she didn’t care in the first place. She opened her peony mouth and said.

“I’ll have you as my sacrifice today” Her words was joined with a sinister aura.

It was a threat that no could comprehend, then suddenly a bandit near them starts to vomit blood continuously and doesn’t seem to stop. The other bandits stands up and back away from him. No matter what he did, he couldn’t stop vomiting.

The other bandits couldn’t do anything but to look at him with a confused look. The vomiting bandit’s face became pale as his eyes rolled inside twice and rolls off from the eye sockets. It fell on the ground and starts to wiggle violently like a wild snake.

“What the fuck?” Someone in the bandit uttered in confuse tone.

His eyes socket let out blood until his body turned into black. He fell down with a thud and became unmoving, he was clearly dead. Just looking at the way he died, it was painful. They looked back at the silver haired maiden, but only to see a fading illusion of her.

Although she was fading. She cast a basic spell from Bloodcraft, [Blood-harvest]. A spell that allows the user to easily withdraw blood from its sacrifice, furthermore it withdraws the blood completely from the sacrifice.

The bandits started to crawl on the ground as they shouted for help but to no avail. Their recent joy instantly became sour and death as they bathe under the undeniable pain. Steph, who was floating in middle looked at them with a cold gaze.

She began to revive her old self. And to not confuse you, the only reason why she did was for her peace in the future. She will surely gain peace in the future but also a lot of fame and knowledge. People will not bother her and instead be wary about her. Or so she analyze base on everything.

After all, fear is a basic reason why. Without bothering the noisy peasants under her. She cast another spell on top of her, [Blood-well], a spell that allows to gather the spilled blood around the user. Also [Blood-bank] is a spell that allows the user to store large amounts of blood for long-term preservation.

Anyways, a void like-black with a shape of a ball appeared in the middle of the singlehanded carnage. Like a gravity ball, it sucks the blood splattered on the ground and stored it while the ball suddenly turns to red, a dark red.

‘It seems that it’s enough’ Steph thought calmly.

Bloodcraft doesn’t need specified blood-type, expect for the high-ritual type. When it completes sucking the dry on the land. Steph cast a [skill creation] magic spell and numerous magic circles appeared from beneath. The magic circles was colored white and countered the incoming light from the sun.

The ball of blood slowly spills on the magic circle and filled them thoroughly. The amount of blood was harvested from all the nearby bandit settlement, if it wasn’t enough. Steph would have to harvest blood from the monsters, even though it will make the hunters go jobless or perhaps poor. She didn’t care about them.

With the help to the title [Magician]. She is guaranteed to make a skill. If an individual creates a skill through Bloodcraft, there is a huge percentage it may not work, unless if the sacrifice is doubled the percentage may reduce.

In any case, the magic circle were reinforced by Numerology craft. The main magic circle has a form of a pentagram, it was a prime from the Bloodcraft. The other five that was made as its base which supported the prime was Numerology craft, Mystic craft, Cosmology craft, Mythology creation craft, and Mythology craft.

The pentagram has numerous runes infused with linguistic craft that only Steph could understand without using [knowledge learner]. Because the runes has its own unique mysterious symbols, however every rune has at least a thousand of words and meanings in it or it can be even a millions of words and meaning in it, in a single rune.

Symbols and hieroglyphs are completely different from each other. They have different meanings and words. In any case, the magic circle began to rotate violently and as the center of the 6 magic circles including the main.

In the center of the magic circle, a ball of black light with ominous begins to glow and when it manifested itself, the light became a powerful light beam and stroke Steph.

At the same time, Grin reported calmly.

[– A skill [Illusion] has been learned]

Steph let out a grin of happiness, she had succeeded in making the [illusion] from Mystic craft with numerology craft as its base became a skill. She was so happy, because now she doesn’t need to waste mana and maintain mana on every illusion she makes.

Not only that, it’s very similar to clones. They have everything but Steph controls them individually without getting worried they might turn on her. She looked around and the magic circle beneath her starts to fade away.

Because of the dense mana she poured in, the magic circle seem to have trouble fading out. Steph didn’t bother it and saw numerous dead bodies below. Steph thought it as a waste to not make them into something.

With that being said, she forgot to do something about the previous bandit’s settlement.

She gently descended on the ground and casted a large-scale spell that came from necromancy class, although this spell is infused with demonology craft. The eyes became a baby Cthulhu, it is capable to turn any people into the walking dead, and it can sometimes control other people and give the feeling of fear on them.

The bandit’s corpses became zombies. The difference between walking dead and the zombie, the walking dead don’t infect humans and turn them into walking dead. However, they give poisons and deadly viruses if one is bitten. In zombie’s case, they can turn any being into one of them, but there are times that they become a walking dead.

For extra information, The Walking Dead is classified as rank E and meanwhile, zombies are rank B.

Steph nodded in satisfaction. She then gave orders even though she has yet to place them under a contract nor tame. However –

“You undead beings, I order you to hide under the waterfall until I give you orders until then, don’t ever move and try to hide yourself” A nonchalant tone, yet somehow it has a menacing words.

The undead people obeyed without resisting. They came to the waterfall as instructed and hid themselves inside the cave as they await more orders. It was the effect of the title [Queen’s friend] although they were demons, but the title still affects them.

Two experimentation completed, the effect of title and how demonology works when applied to a necromancy spell. A plan for the future and a useful skill that she gained. She writes a single rune that explain everything and her plans from now on. The main body has probably knew about this.

She used her skill [illusion] and made a new one to guard the waterfall. And the old one came to a nearby settlement with a new appearance.

 

Steph starts to plant her seeds to make her peaceful life to come true.

 

<<Extra information of the Lurian country>>

For extra information the Lurian country is led by the Demiurge kingdom and has an alliance with the Crecian kingdom, Oslaris kingdom, Handel Kingdom, and the holy land.

The Crecian kingdom is a capital for mages and knights. They enhance the magics of the mage and physical ability for the knights. They have overwhelming strength in terms of magic and numbers because the neighboring kingdoms sometimes sent their disciples to study and enhance themselves.

However, sometimes they never return because they want to enhance their magic more.

The Oslaris kingdom is a capital for hunters. They usually deal the monsters that attacks their villages and towns. The jobless individuals that are able to fend off monsters they can seek jobs here. The neighboring kingdom sends their jobless people in order to get a job here.

Their fighting experience can be more than the old veteran soldiers because they fight endlessly every day.

The Handel kingdom on the other hand is a kingdom for merchants and mercenaries. They are a neutral kingdom that had seek peace treaty to each kingdom.

The holy land is a capital for monks and priests. They usually heal everyone as a good deed and doesn’t greedily accepts money from the other party. They are very kind to everyone under the Lurian Country.

Demiurge Kingdom, a massive capital that has everything on it. Academy for mages and knights, hunter’s guild. Basically everything was combined on one.

26