Chapter 17.5
917 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Month 5th, Day 19, Year XXXX

In the afternoon, when ‘the’ Steph came across to a carriage that are currently being attacked by bandits. Both hunters and soldiers are defending themselves from the bandits or maybe just making a way for the carriage to go through. Steph looked at them from above the cliff.

She could easily kill them by burying them alive under the stones or make the whole entire area into embers, there are many options to kill them. But then, Steph caught her eyes at the crest of the carriage. It was the neighboring kingdom, Ornella.

Ornella kingdom is similar to the Demiurge kingdom. A strong individual that can fight head on without receiving help from the other kingdoms or country. Although, it does not have any dragons tamed.

And now that the dragons from Demiurge kingdom is gone, they could fight Demiurge kingdom. However, Demiurge kingdom has alliance with other kingdoms. Hence, they should be equal standing with all the alliance.

However, such an important position in the Ornella kingdom was here, not to mention just a few kilometers away from the Demiurge kingdom. Just what are they doing here? Don’t they want to fight the Demiurge kingdom?

Steph wanted to kill them, however she has no reason to do so. Hence she decided to manipulate this kingdom too. She cast another illusion to come to the near town.

The ‘Steph’ waited for a bit, until hunters are now dead while the soldiers are barely standing. 120 bandits ambushed them in all sides. Killing their offensive people in the back with range attacks and magic attacks.

They all knew it was hopeless to win. But they should at least release the princess that were inside the carriage from the battle. However they failed miserably and made the princess fell into a grave danger. The remaining soldiers died in the end and the princess alone was alive.

‘If the princess dies here, the Ornella kingdom will surely blame the Demiurge kingdom’ Steph thought ‘it would make the royalties and nobles to not come in debut party because of the war!’

The princess had a sky-blue shoulder-length hair and her eyes were blue. She wore a dress befitting to be called as a royalty.

The princess was pushed by the bandits to the corpse of her soldiers. She shrieks out a cute voice

“KYAAAAAAAAAA”  

Under her was her dead soldiers that protected her at the very end. She cried with a thought of hopelessness. The bandits laugh at her cute behavior, they grin and voice out their opinions.

“Tie her up”

“Let’s fuck her!”

“Let’s sell her as a slave!”

As they voice out their opinions, they laugh loudly till it echoed through the cliff

Her feelings and sense were mixed together and couldn’t collect her thoughts properly. An individual bandit came into to her and was about to grapple her from her neck and tear her clothes. However, before he could do it, a crystal-like dagger landed on his head.

It was very fast and could barely see it. The individual fell down backwards with a loud thud and the bandits looked at it with a pale face. That individual or should I say, their leader, who couldn’t dodge it and died.

Unable to comprehend what happened, all of them stared at his dead body. Then a shadow move from the cliff with a rapid speed. Steph jump off the cliff to a nearby bandit.

Her hoodie fell off while she jump off and the silky silver hair was fluttered by the air as it gives off a majestic and superior vibe. Her expression was a simply emotionless face as if it were used to these things, her eyes look so lonely and lifeless, somehow looking at it for a full second before landing at a nearby bandit made the princess wants to protect her.

When she landed at his shoulder, Steph stroke a dagger to his head and before the blood could gush out, she made the bandit’s soon-to-be-dead body as a momentum. She jumps off from it and landed at the wall of the cliff. It was a full second.

The bandit was blown off to the others that were in front of him, their bodies was crushed because of the inhumane speed given to them. Then Steph used the wall as her jump pad, she jumps with yet another terrifying speed while leaving a shockwave in the air and followed with a dry and cracking noise.

While she was in the air, she rotated her body while throwing crystal blades to every bandit’s head and at least 57 out of 60 were hit at the head and the other 3 were struck at the eyes or the face. Her skills were getting rusty or she sees herself to be.

Before even arriving at the other side of the wall cliff, Steph canceled her momentum by using [flight] magic. Her movement stop and arrive at the side of the princess, while doing so, the bandits finally fell to the ground. It was a full 4 seconds.

Unable to comprehend what happened, the bandits looked at her with a scared expression, while the princess has a hint of happiness. The fear and cold run towards their body as their instinct was telling them to run away as fast as they can, however in this deadly pressure no one could move

Well, except for the princess. Steph applied the [Bloodlust] and [killing intent] her mana zone, but she made an exception to the princess. One by one, the bandits who held their weapons or has one threw it faraway on the ground and raise their hands for submission while kneeling.

The princess look at Steph with respect as if she was a hero. Steph the decided to use ‘that’ skill. As she was about to open her mouth the bandits tremble with great fear. They were overwhelmed by the enemy in front of them

She then uttered a word –

“Die”.

 

Part 2.5

At the same time behind the waterfall, Steph was simply tired at waiting. Surely her debut is still far, but the preparation is also important.

Because the boredom invading her body, she came inside the cave and called out everyone. They have dull movements but tough at the same time. A thought came to Steph and decides to train them.

Part 3.

At the same time at the nearby town. ‘Steph’ arrive at the town and gaze at it in the distance. Steph was in envy because of how peaceful their life. If Steph was a commoner in the first place, she would surely become a dungeon master somewhere and not be in trouble with society.

In the first, is she even a human? If you put all of her mana in the new mithril, no. If you put all of her mana in the mithril that has at least a thousand years of bathe with mana and has a mix of the highest demon steel, it would simply explode like an atomic bomb.

Things and vessels simply explode if they cannot hold the mana. Was Steph simply blessed with a body that can hold unimaginable pool of mana?

Anyways, her debut has many days before it comes and eventually she will waste their choices on here.  Making your mess and cleaning your mess is common.

Are you bothered of how I call her illusion?
  • No, it should stay as is Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Yes, do something or change her illusion's name into something else Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Yes, but have her illusion's appearance to something else Votes: 3 7.0%
Total voters: 43
22