The situation between Zunaid and Riya is more pessimistic than optimistic
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you think about these two new entries
  • future couple Votes: 0 0.0%
  • future friends Votes: 0 0.0%
  • enemies forever Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

~~

And as expected, Kai , who came there, just to inform her about dinner . He saw her,half sitting half lying posture and sighed internally . And the first thought that pop up in his mind was that,  if she wants to rest, then she should rest properly.

 

 In this way, she might strain her neck muscles. Her eyes were closed and there was that bliss in her face that can make anyone feel that she must be in her deep slumber. 

 

But her sleeping posture, it can literally give heartache to many, him being the only exception. But, he just sighed , stared at her blissful face and then left. 

 

While, she was completely focused on him; like the change in the calm and serene aura of the room , to cold glacial and overbearing aura just like it’s owner, sounds of advancement of footsteps towards her,

 

 then the sighing sound, then she felt her hairs stand at the end, which means he must be staring at her and then, the retraction of steps. And then , the removal of suffocating and suppressing aura with calm and cold breezes. 

 

She just remained in her position, and once he left, she was back to the thinking process.

~~

While at the main hall, the situation was more pessimistic than optimistic. Since, both co-agents of these agents have arrived. And as expected, they didn’t get any information. 

 

Reason, they just can’t work in a team.Maybe their degree of professionalism isn’t as good as their seniors. They both act like rat and cat in the mission assigned by their seniors, leading to failure. And, it’s been just the first day or the beginning of this tragedy since they will be working together as a team. 

 

Well Zunaid [ Agent R ] wasn’t at fault, given that he had always worked with Saheeda, a cheerful personality, but now was tolerating this dangerous, cold, arrogant, aloof, egoistic ,straightforward woman.

 

As for  Riya [ Agent P]’s defence, she had always worked with Kai, a cold, arrogant, aloof, egoistic personality, that working with this funny ,naive, cheerful, jovial, ‘never serious’ type  man is definitely more of a headache for her.

 

In this group, Riya leads Zunaid.. and Kai leads Saheeda.While , Country I’s agent neither complained,nor argued, while giving them the reign happily. 

 

After all, Saheeda and Zunaid are immature, ‘ never serious type’ personalities, while Kai and Riya are more mature, ‘always serious type’ personalities.

 

~~

And Kai,who was currently  sitting leisurely on the sofa, leaning his head completely on the back of the sofa, couldn’t help but cringe his thick brows together.

 

 While watching Zunaid and Riya ;in the middle of a heated battle of words, while sitting on the couch, was questioning his existence for the nth time. He should have taken some rest like Saheeda. Or had been busied himself with the mission.

 

Why on the Earth was he here? Watching these two rats and cats, trying to catch each other’s throat. He just demanded a report of the task they were assigned to. And all that he got till now is the blame game and this discussion.

 

Like for god sake, he doesn’t even know what exactly happened in the mission till now. As none of them have replied about that till now. 

 

So, he just stared at two cats and a dog fighting for god knows what and why. He just folded his leg and then put his elbow above his knee and then placed his hand on his forehead. 

 

Aish this type of situation is most suited for that little girl, definitely not him. What’s the most unexpected thing, in this entire scenario is Agent P and her attitude.

 

 The person, who won’t even utter a single word, in front him, be it necessary or unnecessary. She is actually giving this argument her all. 

~~ 

Once the entire plan was fully strategized and made. Then, Saheeda came downstairs, as she was feeling a little hungry. But, what she saw made her halt in the staircase. 

 

Agent R and Agent P fighting. Like, literally fighting. What are they, some three years old? Aish [ A word which represents annoyance and utmost frustration in the voice.] And she thought Agent P was a super cool type of girl. 

 

Ah!!! This fight actually broke ‘the Goddess’ image of Riya in Saheeda’s eyes. Then, she went downstairs. She had to stop this before the event escalated to the point of no return. 

 

“ Zunaid Rashid Khan, you are back.” Saheeda added the form of interruption. And as expected the fierce pup, stop for a moment, stare at Saheeda.

~~

The cute little angel, who was descending directly from heaven, was more than enough to calm him down. 

 

“ K, I am back. You missed me?” He asked with a teasing voice, while that sweet, dimpled smile returned in his face. Well, he wasn’t serious in this debate.

 

 But he wasn’t smiling, either. Like come on, what if it pissed this lioness more? So, he just put on the straight face, in the entire argument. 

 

But the moment he saw her, the smile returned in his face, automatically. 

 

“ Nah. But I did miss all the tasty dishes. So, did you brought any?”She asked back, after contemplating for a moment. 

 

Zunaid narrowed his eyes, then gave a mischievous smile and added, in his magically magnetic voice ; “ Take a guess?” 

 

And her face, which till now carried a little smile, was automatically covered with a 1000 watt smile. Damn, she knew it. 

 

“ Okay. Burger? Spring roll? Chowmein? Pizza? Fries? Momos? Pasta? Shahi Thali? Biryani? Veg-non veg? Egg roll? Nuggets? Or anything among them with coke or any carbonated drink?” And she was all set to describe the menu. 

 

Both Agent S and Agent P were like “...” 

 

Agent P, who till now was busy arguing with this useless fellow, stared at him intently, and felt something strange. The way he cares for her[ Well this her is K here], the way he smiles for her, the way he teases her, the way he even went all out just to bring all the dishes guessed by K, it was just completely different. This side of this Zunaid was somethingshe didn’t see, yet.

 

It definitely was something, umm… what they say... completely new to her. 

 

~~

But the little pup[ Called for the child of Wolf] and this little cub[ for the child of Tiger] were immersed in their own world. 

0