5 star services
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“ Gottcha. Just how are you guessing so good, My Lady.” Zunaid facepalm his forehead, then took a sigh, his smile deepening, then with the exaggeration he asked. 

 

“ Because, you only know this many dishes. Idiot.” K replied mercilessly. 

 

“ Ouch… that hurts… really badly.[ He said, while clutching his heart tightly. But then the next moment he was again serious, but with a smile]  By the way. No non-veg for you. That’s Your Murshid’s order. So, everything is completely Veg. But don’t worry, I made them add your favourite ingredient; “ Cheese” to take the place of “Meat” in the dishes. 

 

Enjoy your service, Boss. And don’t forget to give 5 stars for my service. Tada. And be generous and give me tip,too.” Zunaid replied exactly like the restaurant owner did. What’s more, just like the owner, he bowed sincerely too, making K laugh. 

 

“No R. Not like that. You are supposed to bend at a 90 degrees angle. Aiyo. Not like that. If you want a tip, then do it properly and sincerely. See… it’s not like I am picking fault… But there definitely is a problem. 

 

Oh. Right. Smile less. Genuine smile. Aiya. Not this one. It seems like this entire house’s electricity runs on your smile. Lessen it. Back straight. Aiyo what’s with those shaking legs of yours. 

 

You are not a model, nor I am trying to recruit you as one. Just stand straight. Yeah… Yeah.. like this. Well done, keep on going. Yep make the 45 degree angle between your left ankle and right toe. 

 

Yep, make a V shape...Exactly.. Almost there.. Yep like that. Now bow sincerely and say ‘ Enjoy your smile’. 

 

Aish. You pup. Back straight.” And just like that K was all set to make him a restaurant worker. 

 

So, after 10 minutes, of constant lecture and nagging from K, Agent R finally learned how exactly he is supposed to bow sincerely. 

 

Ah!!! Who told him to like this little creature, who likes  Oriental people more. He even has to learn their language just to be her partner. And see, the person, who never ever bows, in front of others. Ah. His family, The Supreme Holiness[ God and Goddess]. And her being the exception. He is now learning how to bow. 

 

Great. Just Great. What else is on the coming list for him. 

 

“ Be quick. Here.” K replied and then stopped her palm a few inches away from him. He gave a confused look. 

 

“ You know, I don't teach just anyone about these things and that too with so much sincerity . So,5000 dollars, my teaching fees. Hurry up.” K simply replied. 

 

The only mercy from the heavens was that, R didn’t spit the pool of blood, after hearing the explanation. Just to save herself from giving him tips. And just to earn money from him, by not illegal, not bad means, but definitely not the legal or right means either. She made him go through all this.

~~

 

So after the bow and the fee. They both attack on the food. As if this case or it’s progress wasn’t their responsibility.  Kai and Riya just sighed loudly. 

 

Didn’ these two say they will eat with them? Then what’s the meaning of this? 

 

“ I thought we were meant to eat together.” Riya asked, particularly to no one, while taking her seat on the dining table, watching two beasts attacking on their meats.

 

“ Of Course. My Lady. It’s just that, how can we allow you to cook for the unworthy creature like Zunaid and me, everytime. So, this little meal is the form of gratitude from us. We will take care of the dinner meal, everyday. As for the morning, afternoon and evening meal, that we have to trouble you with.” Saheeda replied. 

 

While giving 60% of the food brought by Zunaid to them, to enjoy. And thus, with Kai’s healthy food and Zunaid’ unhealthy food. The two little hungry beasts finally get their tummy’s fill. 

 

Kai stared at Riya and asked her about the mission. She just hung her head low, while throwing killing daggers at Zunaid. Saheeda, who firstly wanted to ignore, stared at Zunaid intently, after watching the glare from Riya. 

 

And Zunaid felt like he had been wrongly accused. But,he knows for Saheeda, whatever Riya will say goes. After all, cute, little ,sweet girls are Saheeda’s weakness, who brought the instinctive protective side of Saheeda. 

 

In case, you didn’t get it. Then Saheeda, will analyze people, especially ladies ; then if she finds the person cute, sweet, innocent, the one who deserves to be cherished, loved and protected from this world. Then Saheeda will refer to that person as ‘My Lady’. 

 

If the person is arrogant, cruel, bitchy, sassy, mature type, over rude type, the one who deserves a good beating. The Saheeda will refer to that person with that person’s surname ; such as Miss Smith. Mrs. Peterson… or things like that.’ 

 

And since Zunaid knows the meaning behind this very simple, yet very complicated at the same time, type word. He knows, he is doomed.

 

“Ahem… Ahem.. My Lady, can you stop looking at me, as if I have just murdered all the Great Leaders of History. Trust me, it’s not my fault at all. I mean, we were supposed to act like a bf and gf, and we went to The Alchemist & Co. to get some information or anything. 

 

My idea was to observe first then plan then attack. But Miss Riya, thought it was better to sneak inside the CEO’s office and then find out anything  useful. And you know, it’s illegal as per the law. And how can I, the great law follower, do such a heinous thing. 

 

So, we decided to toss the coin. And in the end, Miss Riya wins. So, for the first time, all no thanks to her, I violated the law. We sneak inside the premises, only to see a skyscraper waiting for us. What’s more, the CEO’s office was on the 80 th floor. And only and only one VVIP elevator goes directly to that floor.” Zunaid was all set to explain his epic story, part by part. 

0