The difference between Miss and Lady
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Alright cut your long story short, and come to the main part, the conclusion or the result.” Saheeda, who was already yawning at his way of explaining and exaggerating things, couldn’t help but ask as the way of interference. 

 

As for the person, who was ready to tell a long tale , pout cutely at being disturbed, as if she has wronged him again. Fine, if it had been anyone, either known or unknown, then they would have already been bleeding for interrupting him in the middle. 

It’s not like he would have narrated this long tale to them, to begin with. After all, with others, he is focused,short,‘to the point’ and concise, only in front of her, he becomes the blabbering machine.

 

So, only she can interfere, while earning a cute pout from him in return. He then sighed and added; “ Our task failed. As we got caught by the company’s official, in the middle of our sneaking.” Zunaid explained. 

 

But this time Saheeda frowned her brows, in confusion, not getting the point. Zunaid saw that, sighed again and then replied 

; “ My Lady, we somehow sneaked to the 80th floor, went to the CEO’s office, only to find a group of people being completely engrossed in their meeting.

 

So, that’s how our mission failed.” Zunaid concluded. 

 

“ And they let you leave that easily!!!” Saheeda asked back in confusion. According to common sense, these two fellows should have been behind the bar, isn’t it? 

 

Zunaid stared at Riya, who was already fuming with anger and rage, as if it hadn’t been for her senior’s presence. She would have burned him alive, completely. 

 

Fine, it was her fault, till now. But after this, what happened was Zunaid’s fault. 

 

“ Actually, this I would like to explain, if you allow me to.” Riya added, how could she let it go, the chance of killing this fellow. Kai stared at her, then at Zunaid, who gave an embarrassing look, as if he had done something bad. 

 

So, he nodded in the end. 

 

“ They stare at us, with confusion and alertness. But then, Zunaid leaned a little in my direction and told me to act with him. Then, he caried that stupid smile of his and entered the office. 

 

He introduced himself to everyone.And then offered a cooperation between The Alchemist& Co. and Ayurveda Pharmaceuticals, while introducing him as the ED of Ayurveda Pharmaceuticals and me as his assistant cum girlfriend. 

 

They do have their doubt, but after hearing about the 200 billion dollars of investment,led by Ayurveda Pharmaceuticals, they ignored the sudden barging and all. And told us to meet tomorrow.

 

What’s more, this time, we are the one setting an appointment. His plan is to waste their time, while allowing me to sneak and find information.

 

But, where do we get 200 billion dollars tomorrow?” She put the main point. 

 

Kai didn’t say anything. He knows the amount of the money is way too much. And that too, they needed it tomorrow. That’s a problem. 

~~

He stare at Saheeda, who was completely calm as if nothing happened. While, Zunaid’s eyes were fixed on her too. Riya watched this and stare at Saheeda too. 

 

“Don’t worry. Everything will be arranged accordingly. Just focus on the mission. I want results.” She stares at Zunaid, with complete calmness. After all, neither the money, nor the identity is a problem. 

 

Afterall,The Ayurveda Pharmaceuticals, the leading and the best company for ayurvedic medicines, of Country I, is under Kul. So, everything could be arranged, just by a phone call. 

 

Plus the combination of Ayurveda and Alopathy, might turn out to be an ace in the future. So, the money would definitely come from Kul’s pocket. Again not an issue to be worried about. 

 

What she wants is a result. A result on micro-lemment, on carcin smog, on TTO, on the leader of TTO, on how to stop this Earth from destroyance. 

 

That’s why, she emphasized, she wants results. And Zunaid understands that 200 billion dollar, or tomorrow’s meeting isn’t any of her concern, but other things are. So, he nodded in assurance. He can’t let her, her belief, her expectancy on him down.

 

He has to work hard. For her.  So, he nodded with sincerity. While Riya just stares at Saheeda. Damn, why doesn’t she care or is worried about 200 billion dollars. Just what kind of personality she is? Just what is Agent K. 

~~

 

After dinner, Saheeda was busy with her own preparations for sneak out. Zunaid was busy, firstly in the cleaning part, then with the Sci-tech part. Then with the meeting part. 

 

Riya was busy finding this seemingly simple person. Agent K. 

As for Kai,well he was busy analyzing K, setting a trap for Predator, waiting for the next message, tip, hint from well-wisher,while trying his best to guess about the TTO and it’s leader. 

 

So, all the four members of the team were busy with their very own preparation. 

~~

 

Once the members of Country P, perform their night prayers. And then went to sleep. At that time.As soon as the clock struck 12, she knows; it’s her chance.

 

She was already wearing the black leathery denim corset beneath casual short style Black Napa Leather Jacket, accompanied by  distressed black denim jeans and  her look  was completed with Doc marten Heeled Calf high Boots 

To match her camouflaged dark look , she was wearing the semi-smokey eye look, withSilk intense ;Glam Pink lip shade. And she has made a tight ponytail out of her hair.

 

And she was all set to slay the world. 

 

After checking her look in the mirror for one last time; she slipped out of the house… with the help of her room window, which led her directly to the sash.

 

Then slowly slowly… without making any sound, she landed from the railing into the ground of the garden area… and then made her way to the main metallic wooden gate of the house. 

 

After reaching there, she simply climbs on the gate and jumps to another side. Luckily, everyone was sleeping . Or at least, that’s what she thought.

0