A sassy lady with cold, aloof attitude
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They both keep on waiting… one for her target … another for her to make a move…

 

And finally after wasting an hour there, their wait comes to halt. As finally few black cars stopped in front of the Bar. 

And there they were, men with dragon tattoos, which was clearly visible underneath their half sleeved, t-shirt ; which was also displaying  their bulky muscles. 

 

There were 20 men with the same tattoo. And she knows that for the very first time.. This  week.. She has finally found something useful.

Kai, also take into consideration her new finding, like her actions.. her reactions… everything was so subtle; that even the professionals can't even find the changes.

 

But, since she was under his supervision.. And he was watching all those very subtle… very little movements.. Which actually were non-existent in front of normal people. Only because of that, he found out that.. she is here for them.

 

He had many queries,but he decided to observe from the dark.

 

Saheeda, just keep on putting track on those men. As she had given them numbers. But, when Saheeda is included. Even God doesn’t want the things to go so smoothly. And as expected, a bunch of middle aged, fatty, half bald, old hags; approach her.

 

“Hey sweetie.” one of them started.

 

“Yo oldie.” she replied back with that unruly, wild and lazy attitude of Biker.

 

And Kai, who thought she might need help, ended up shaking his head… while sighing internally.

This girl is really “The Typical Femme Fatale”, who can bring down the countries; just like that.

 

And as expected, the person who wanted to have a conversation with her; cringed at her way of addressing.But, he continued anyway.

 

“Little girl, out of the house… at this time … for fun.” He gave her a little hint. And his fellow members smiled too.

 

“Naah, out for hunt. Oldie. Anyways, none of ya business.” 

 

And just like that, she shut that person’s mouth.

 

“Do you know, to whom you have just offended? He is one of the top 10 businessmen of the country. Hurry and apologize, girl. Or else, you might be in grave danger.

 

Infact, you should feel honoured. That he took a liking on you, you little bitch. Hurry up ,apologize and please him properly.” Another fella chimed in, to curry favour from this Guy. While glancing at the little girl in disgust.

 

“Ho.. No. She is just a little girl. No need to apologize, sweetie. I like yer attitude.” The oldie tried to act like a middleman in between them.While trying to gain her trust.

 

She just simply stared at them and rolled her eyes on their face. Without saying a thing.

 

“ You… you little wench. You cheap slut. How.. How dare you… You are only refusing a toast only to drink forfeit. Don’t tell me, I didn’t warn you.” The second person said in a clearly angry voice.As if he might explode in the next moment.

 

While, she just treats them as air. Which brings a smile on Kai’s face… So, even this girl knows how to treat others as air… hmmmm. Interesting.

 

He wasn’t worried about her. As for the reason , he himself doesn’t know. But, he liked her never bending , wild, unruly, sassy, savage, lazy, bitchy attitude.. More than her childish, naive, innocent attitude at home, or  her little deer or little bunny attitude with him.

 

After seeing that, they didn’t even caught a bit of her attention.They felt more angry. And so they decided to remove their gentleman facade.. and shows their lecherous, creepy ,pervert nature. They were about to make the move, but she finally broke the silence.

 

“You know, I tried my best to not commit a grave sin,at least not tonight. But, an unfortunate, money blinded, power deafened and ungrateful acidic tongued people like you, definitely won’t understand the  normal human language, right.

 

So, I would like to know, who exactly are you?” She asked to particularly none, as her eyes darted from one fellow to another. There were 5 people in total. And since, she hates writing reports. 

 

Then there is only one way, dig them six feet under the earth. No person, no clue, no report, no tension. Tension free life. 

 

 They all stare at this little girl, who didn’t even falter, not even a little bit. So, they decided to suppress her with their money, their power. 

 

“Y-You don’t know, him?” One asked, feigning utmost shock in his voice. 

 

“ Hello, young girl. I am William Peterson. The Ceo and Md of Peterson group & Co. The one on my left is the 20% shareholder of Peterson Group, Mr. Smith. 

 

The one on my right is the 40% shareholder of Peterson group, Mr. Watson. 

 

The one on his right is the Advisor Superintendent of Marketing Department of Peterson Group, Mr. Carlson.

 

The one on Mr. Smith’s left is the Superior Manager of Peterson Group, Mr. Jacob.

 

What about you?” He asked in utmost politeness, while leaning further in her direction, to touch her. 

 

She backed away a little, along with the chair, to maintain the distance, then gave the most enchanting, most alluring, more seductive smile and replied; “ Your doom.” 

 

Before they could either understand, or remark. She pulled her phone out, while definitely was the oldest version, buttoned phone; Nokia 1120. 

 

Then, she added a series of numbers in the mobile phone and pressed the call button. 

 

But she put the call on the speaker, and as expected everyone was dumbfounded by her actions. Not understanding just what exactly that means. 

 

The phone rang just once, and was answered, immediately; “ Miss Rajput, how may I help you?” 

 

“ Miss Chauhan.It’s not like, I don’t appreciate your work, or like to add troubles to you, intentionally. But the people around the World, only found me to offend. So, you can’t blame me for being offended again. Right!!!” Saheeda started in her cute, naive voice. 

~~

Everyone listened, but not getting any clue about what’s going on. Even Kai, who was lip reading her words, was confused, not getting her point. 

 

But just a few seconds after they realize. As the voice on the other end sighed heavily and then with a very heavy, very tired, but very serious, very professional voice asked : “ Another bankruptcy?” 

 

They all just stare blankly at the cute, little girl, who was feeling a little embarrassed and guilty.   

0