Not to offend this Boss Bitch
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 After all, she mostly deal with people in two ways: 

  1. Dig them six-feet under the earth. 
  2.  Bankrupt them, while turning the culprits into beggars.

 

And since, right now her main focus is something else. So, she has to opt for option 2,which means  another headache and sleepless night for her team; especially Miss Chauhan. 

 

As Miss Chauhan, not just has to deal with the company, while breaking it down completely, turning the company into nothing except an old abandoned building, who then transformed fully and became the part of  ‘The Raj’ .

 

As for the people well she loves to turn them completely into beggars, who have to beg to survive, from that very moment onwards. 

 

And for the innocent worker of the company.The Great Miss Rajput, has never been unfair to them. All the employees of the company work under the same building, the same work, just for different company; ‘The Raj’, with different or should say better monthly package of 3BHK apartment, car, servants, hospital visit, abroad visit and all those features for free.

 

But under ‘The Raj’, they become more fierce, more mature, more independent and more competent, making all the other companies' employees jealous of them.

 

As for Miss Chauhan, these things are very normal, this bankruptcy, this changing the tide of the sharemarket, this turning rich people into beggars. But the main problem is Kul. Yep, she has to explain Miss Rajput’s childish yet ruthless behaviour, in a more pleasing to ears, polite and humble way. While treating K as the Goddess of Righteousness and Mercy. 

 

Which K isn’t, according to Miss Chauhan.And it is something, which gives headaches for months to Miss Chauhan. Because, Miss Rajput, always acts cutely like a harmless bunny in front of Kul. While she acts as The Royal Bengal Tigress in front of Miss Chauhan. So, here this loop goes again. 

~~

“ There is This Peterson Group in Country V. 10 MINUTES. I am giving you 10 minutes, to showcase your talents and your capabilities, And yep, don’t forget, The Ceo. 

 

The superior manager, the advisor superintendent, the shareholder with 40% shares of the company and the shareholder with 20% shares. You know what to do with them.” And her tone was fully serious, cold, intimidating and powerful, once again.

 

As if the cute child was just an illusion.  Kai didn’t hear what Miss Chauhan said. And K’s words were not enough for him to understand it either.  He could feel that she was avenging her grudge, but how?

 

So, he just stared at her and waited. After all, there was only one word; Patience.

 

As for the bunch of people, they thought it must be some kind of prank. That, she must be trying to scare them to run away. But only if they know that currently they are not dealing with K... 

 

But the Founder, Chairwoman and CEO of ‘The Raj’; The Almighty deity Miss Rajput, herself. How unfortunate of them!!! If they had known, that this person is World notorious for not running her company politely, but for making other companies Bankrupt, due to any menial reasons. 

 

Then, their reactions definitely would have been completely different, right! It’s not like that won't happen. After all, very soon, they all will be kowtowing in front of her, for mercy.

 

And as expected within two minutes,their phones started ringing continuously. And the only information that was ringing in their ears was ; ‘ The sharemarket has taken a huge tidal turn, which was completely unexpected. And their company’s shares are degrading every single second.

 

Their company is reaching the bottom line. And if it continues, then even God can’t save them from bankruptcy.

 

They simply stare at each other, not caring about this little shit, who just curse them bankruptcy. They went to the quiet area and started making phone calls through their connections.

 

But people from the business field were avoiding a plague.After all, the words had already been spread all over the Country V, that whoever wants to share Peterson group’s doom, can help them. As the opponent is World Notorious and highly respected ‘The Raj’. 

 

So, either people were giving silly excuses or they won’t pick up. It was frustrating them, alot. And after struggling for a long period of time.They felt utterly defeated. Just how could the sharemarket change overnight? 

 

How come, one of the top 10 companies of Country V is struggling for its last breaths, so desperately. 

 

Their phone kept on ringing, which unfortunately they have to answer.

 

‘Sir, Mr. Casano, withdrew their investment from the C project.’

 

‘Sir, we lost 50% of our shares.’

 

‘Sir, Mr. Park cancelled the deal.’

 

‘Sir, we lost 60% of our shares at total.’

 

‘Sir, 80% of shares have been rotten up.’

 

‘Sir, all the investors are demanding their funds, with interests.’

 

‘Sir, only 5% shares have left under us.’

 

‘Sir, another bad news. Sir, we lost the last 3% shares too.’

 

‘Sir, we lost all our shares. There’s a company from Country I , which bought our 100% shares, at just 50000$.’ 

 

‘Sir, we have to pay 6.770.000.000$ to our investors.’ 

~~

And just like that, what it means to use the sword to cut the potatoes, came lively into action. 

She overtook their company. Turned them into beggars. What’s more, they are indebted with billions of dollars. This is the definition of doom. And the reason, few shitty words, from these shitty people. 

 

Isn’t it way too much? Even if she has to avenge herself, didn’t she go just too far? And all those questions are roaming in the author's mind. 

 

Author : ‘ Don’t you think you went too far, K?’ 

K :  Really, did I? Don’t you think it's cool?’

Author : ‘ Turning rich people into beggars?’ 

K : ‘ Nope. Taking a stand for myself, not tolerating these disgusting      

      pieces of shits, showing them the meaning behind the phrase 

      ‘Think   before you speak’ and last but not the least showing who is 

        the  ancestor here, on the level of viciousness, ruthlessness and 

         coldness.’ 

 

Author : ‘Am I blind? Why can’t I see that?’ 

K : ‘Hehehe. Author, how could you be blind. But, being this much naive 

      isn’t good for health, either. Neither I am a saint, nor want others to 

      expect me as one. I am a Boss Bitch.  I know, when, why, for what

       and how to take a stand for myself. 

 

    This World belongs to powerful and strong people, only. And if you 

    aren’t even strong enough to take a stand for your morals, 

   principles, beliefs , values and rules. Then, you aren’t worthy of living  

     In this World. The World of selfishness, corruption, cruelness, 

    ruthlessness, mercilessness, hatredness, jealousy, criminals and 

      wrongdoings. 

0