I am not a saint. So, don’t expect me to be one.
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
what type of fl you like?
  • cute one Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strong one Votes: 0 0.0%
  • combo Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

Author : ‘Then, what about Agent S?’ 

K : ‘ What about him?’ 

Author : ‘ You gave all this heart-touching lecture. Then what about 

               your behaviour towards Agent S?’ 

K          : ‘ Observation.’ 

 

Author : “....” 

 

~~~

So, once Saheeda bankrupted those oldies as a punishment for offending her. Then, she turned to the bartender, in order to ignite the conversation. Obviously, the bartender saw how these people lost everything, just by saying a few words to her. And he gets that,this situation definitely has something to do with her. 

 

And he was ready to give his all, to not to piss her. 

“Hi. I am new here. Can you tell me, something about this Country, for a tourist like me?” Saheeda said with a sweet smile. 

 

Well, K has one little complicated funda. She hates those who approach her. As she likes to choose people herself, to have a good chat with. 

 

“ Oh. So, you are a tourist. No doubt, these people dare to piss you off. My name is Mike. As for Country V. Well, this Country is very big and mostly famous for the best security forces, on land, water and air. And it might take half a year to explore the entire Country for you. 

 

There is a Great Waterfall, At Athena City. There is An Artificial Underwater World At Takenae City. There are hills, for hiking purposes at the South of Country V at Mahogani City. Then, there’s 13 well separated yet well attached at the same time type beaches, which attract people the most, at Daivichi City. 

If you like tall skyscrapers, then Zeena Square is perfect for you. If you are a food lover, then Krama City is for you. If you are a fan of spas and all those beauty things, then E.A. City is for you. And for a biker like you, the Rider Valley City, which contains the most dangerous yet most enthrilling ‘Death Valley track’ all over the World, is Tailor-made for you.

 

If you are a fan of Bars, pubs or clubs… Then The Time Square Zone City is the best.” And he explained all the major and minor tourist places. 

 

She just gave an ‘O’, then started digesting the information. So, how will she go to find TTO, out of this not-that large Country.

 

“ Would you like another drink, Miss?” Mike asked, after giving the details of his country. After all, she hasn’t introduced herself to him, yet.

 

“ Naah. No thanks, I am not that good with drinks. It’s just that… umm… how should I say… I am sure, you just watch what happened here… then you should know, I am not a good person. 

 

It’s just that, I want to create a gang of my own. And that’s why I am roaming around the World to recruit gangsters, with killer skills. But, I haven’t found even a single one, yet.” And with a deep sigh, she described her fake story… to Mike. 

 

As for Mike, he actually believed it. After all, he could guess that it's not abnormal for rich people to have some links with the Underworld.And a cute smile immersed in his face. 

~~

As for the bankrupted people, they just realized the most important point. That phone call and it’s content. The person on the other side, hadn’t even greeted but directly asked two words, with a heavy sigh; ‘Another Bankruptcy?’

 

And when they started making links, only then they realized. 10 minutes. She has given the person on the other side of the call, 10 minutes. And they actually  turned bankrupt within 10 minutes, neither a minute earlier, nor a minute later. 

 

They felt like a bucket of cold water had been splashed all over them. Just who on the Earth is she? To whom they offended, accidentally? 

But they didn’t have much time to think or understand anything. 

 

They all went back to her. And gave her a death glare, as if they were all set to kill her. But how could Mike, especially after knowing, she is some VVVIP person, let them trifle with her. So, he calls all the guards to protect her. 

 

After all, these people have the mindset, even if they were to become a beggar, then they would kill her first. Well there is a Sanskrit proverb : ‘Vinash kale  vipreet buddhi’, which definitely fits accurately to this situation.

 

And guess what, among the people, who were supposed to protect her. There was that gatekeeper [The one, about whom that last survivor mentioned], the other guards, with that dragon tattoo and some normal guards. 

 

It’s like all the guards of the building were currently there, to protect her.  And the enchanting smile curved on her little face.  The time, for which she has been waiting, finally came. 

 

They were about to start using the abusive, bad language, which isn’t suitable for gentle readers. But, how could The Bartender of The Malabar Bar, allow any trash to insult the VVIP person, just like that. 

 

So, he ordered the guards to shut their mouths. Well, he didn’t want this little badass girl to face the violence. So, he ordered the guards to drag those trash out of the building, then beat all of them into the pulp and then throw them at the outskirts of the City. 

 

Aiyo. The same place, which comes in her way back home. But, she was more than interested to watch the show. So, she gave a glance, raising her hand to stop them. And Mike has to stop them. Then she took another sip of the wine, and dropped her hand. 

 

While leaning her back at the counter, as if to watch a good show.Another smile appeared on Mike’s face, after seeing the daring girl in front of him. So, he ordered them and they started beating those oldies right in front of her eyes. 

 

All the bodyguards display their skills, in order to impress her. And the more they try to impress her, the more the people, at their mercy, had to suffer. 

 

See, that’s what K means, if you are rich and powerful... then you can even turn the right into wrong.

0