A richy bitchy missy, with X-ray eyes
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her eyes were fixed on all the dragon tattoo men, there. After all, she wasn’t here to watch like an audience, this display of skill. Obviously, she was busy observing those people, their strengths, their weakness, their mistakes, the loops in between their steps, the mis-steps they were taking. 

 

Her eyes are known as X-ray machines. Because as a doctor, she just needs to give a long look at the patient from head to toe, to find out the problem, and the affected organ. Then she enlist all the disease, problems, disorders related to that organ in her brain. 

 

And look for the signs and symptoms. Once all the signs and symptoms matched, to the problem, her head had recognized. Then, she immediately started the cure.  That’s why she is given the name ‘Eyes as X-ray machine’ in the field of medicine. 

 

But that’s not all. Her eyes’ X -ray strength hasn't been just limited too, to the medicine field. It came into work, in her day to day life,too. Like, right now, she is observing, experimenting, dissecting, supervising these people under her X-ray gaze. 

 

So, once the guards beat the shit of those oldies. She just waved her hand. And Mike ordered them to throw those guys out. She then gulped down the content of the glass. Fine, she really wanted to savour this wine.  

 

But, her fate, her duty will never allow her.  Once she gulped down her dear wine, then she placed the “Diamond Card” from her pocket, on the counter. Aiyo. Don’t think too much, it’s just to pay for the drink.

 

Since, the bartender had seen the gold , silver and platinum cards before. He  could  tell that, she has to be very very very rich.. To place this very card on the table.

 

As just 5 people in this entire world possess this legendary card.  That much rare this card and it’s existence is. Yet this rich bitch, dare to place that very card for just one glass of drink. 

 

Like seriously. Can’t she just pay 10$, in notes or any normal way. 

 

Well, if the argument or the fight hadn’t earned the attention of the onlookers, till now. Then, we can say that this Card was more than enough, to fix the eyes of each and every person at the Bar, be it the customer, be it the servant, be it waiter, be it the bartender or be it any humble or mighty one, on this card, itself.

 

And the whispers erupted out. 

 

“ Damn, this card even exists!!!” 

 

“ Damn, seems like I must have done something great in my previous life, to be able to see this card, in this lifetime.”

 

“ Wow. This little girl is so cool, rich and powerful at such a young age.” 

But not every comment was pleasant to ear.

“Ha!!! It must be fake. Little girl , if you don’t have money, then tell me , I can pay for ya .. But why getting insulted like this , here.You can’t pull a prank like this here.”

 

“ It has to be fake.” 

 

“ She is just a fraud.”

 

But then the “Ding” sound resounded in the bar, which means the transaction has been completed;while it proves the authenticity of the card too.

 

“Ha!!! She must have stolen it from somewhere.” One of them reasoned, foolishly.But, they all know … it’s entirely impossible to steal this card.Since, it’s owner definitely won’t be a normal fellow.

 

Which means , this girl or her background is a little dangerous. And while they were contemplating … or trying to blame her for anything or something.

 

They heard another ‘Ting’ sound. And under the stare of many pairs of eyes, she brought her mobile phone… which definitely was one of the oldest phones “the Nokia 1200.” But, the notification in it shocked them more than the mobile model  itself.

 

As the notification clearly states that, the transaction from her diamond card to Malabar Bar has taken place.

And the sender of the message was none other than “ The Managing Director of Legendary; The  World Bank”. 

 

And as expected, the entire bunch of haters disappeared in thin air; after watching that. If the owner of this card , would have been someone else, 

 

then there still was some hope left for them to salvage the situation. But, they actually offended the owner of The Diamond Card directly.They know they are done for.

 

While a certain child , who was itching for a fight, felt a little disappointed. ‘ Heck!!! Why on the earth she has to be so ill- fated. Here she was itching for fight, and these fellas actually ditched her like this.’ And she sighed , as if expressing her sadness and depression on the departure of these people.

 

Kai , who watched her acting like the owner of The Entire World; couldn’t help but sigh again. If she is this rich; then why on the earth she  fought for 5 rupees, with Agent R. Like why? Does she really have to be so stingy? 

 

Not to forget, the tip thing, a few moments earlier. Well, he really felt speechless, at this Rich person’s highly stingy nature. 

 

 Even in the evening, he has to pay for everything, from his own pocket.Whether it’s groceries, daily necessities, street food, any dish, any food item or food  place, anything pleasing to eye… whether that is of use or not.

 

If she is rich , then why on the earth , she treated him as her Money Bank. Although, he didn’t focus on the fact… the most important one… which is… whenever she likes something, or wants to buy or taste something, he just gives in to her. After all, he knows this hungry beast.

 

So, whenever she extended her hand , he just gave her his wallet. And, since he never said a word about it. He ended up becoming her Money Bag.And, within a single day, he actually became habitual to her money lending and his money spending nature. 

 

And now, he wants to know ; why??? 

Like why on the earth… A rich Trillionaire like her, wants him to spend his money on her. 

 

Firstly , he used to think that she might be a poor fella. So , he didn’t say anything and let her feel happy in her little-little things . 

 

But, now it was little way too much ; like she was using his bike, his money and god knows what else.

 

As for a certain person , who was getting cursed by Kai, return  her focus back on the burly fighters in front of her. She was again busy admiring the guys. 

 

0