Is she really an agent?
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What o you think about the story?
  • boring Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very boring Votes: 0 0.0%
  • can make me sleep Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

The bar-tender gave her a confused look, but she wasn’t planning to give any explanation, anyways. And as expected, the bartender sighed…. Charged her for the glass of wine.

 

 Then return her card back, to whom she placed in her pocket. In such a manner, as if it just contains 5 rupees in it. Not that much important, rendering the onlookers speechless. 

 

‘Missy, if you have so much money, then lend them to poor me. I am very poor, alright.’ : Author.

 

‘ Earn yourself.’ : K .

 

Author : “...” 

 

~~

As for the bartender, he didn’t know what to do or say. So , he just smiled. 

 

“ Wow, such a cute smile.” she commented with a childish cuteness , while squeezing the bartender's cheeks tightly.

 

Well, she was already drunk , by just a single glass of wine. And the bartender gets his explanation. While, Kai felt like a headache creeping in. How could she,as an agent, get drunk so easily? Are you fuckin kidding me, author?

~~

Isn’t it part of Agent Training, to get immune to alcohol, then how could she get drunk, just by one glass of wine… which only contains one-third of wine in it.

 

Or maybe , the training may vary from country to country.

That’s more like it.’After explaining her current situation to himself on his own, he consoles his aching brain and heart.

 

He even considered bringing her back home, since now she could be a problem to herself and himself.

 

But the problem is, he has to hide his existence,too. After all, she doesn’t know that he was there too. So considering this and that, he felt like he was in a big dilemma. 

 

And as he was contemplating ; she started making her way out to the very place, where all the guards were standing in very respectable positions, as if they were receiving the Queen of Quinsland, tonight. She approached them ,with her shaking legs. 

 

 Then she stood at the distance of 5m, away from them. Once she stood there, then she pointed at the gatekeeper and all the tattooed men at the place, which definitely was more than 25 in numbers.Then she waved her hand at others, who withdrew themselves silently. 

 

After choosing those 28 people, she then started walking towards the main gate, they all sub-consciously followed in respectful manner. 

She was excited from the main gate, then she stared at all of them and spat two words ; “ Follow me.” 

 

Which they were already obeyingly did. Then she took Kai’s bike, started the engine and left the place, completely without caring about anything, in this World. All the 28 members followed her.  While Kai followed them in secret. 

 

She didn’t go back to their hideout. But rather, she took the route to the forbidden forest area. If the guards hadn’t been blinded with her money, then they definitely would have found out that something wasn’t right. 

 

Some of them were excited, while some of them were scared after seeing the forest region. But, she didn’t even give them much time to dwell into their thoughts as she went deeper and deeper into the forest area. Slowly.. Slowly everyone’s excitement faded out. After all, they didn't even know why they were following her. And the sound of a wild animal was like the danger siren, they were hearing. 

 

It was really hard to believe that a little girl would actually bring them to a place like that. After all, they have overheard her recruitment thing. So, they wanted to impress her. But, the fear was taking its toll on them. They decided to trust her. 

 

And once, there was no room to escape. She finally stopped her bike. Disembarked gracefully from the bike. 

She brought her all time favourite guns and without batting her eyelids, or giving them time to either think or register what’s happening? 

 

‘Boom’, ‘Boom’, Boom, Boom… and the sound of her bullets pierced through the forest's silent,serene peaceful view of night. And all the animals, who were planning to approach humans, back away automatically. After all, they are nothing in front of bullets. 

 

As for the humans, the number of people started decreasing. 27… 25… 23… 19… 16… 15… 12… 10… 7….6…..5. 

 

Once just 5 people with tattoos left, she stopped her killing spree, too. 

 

She then stares at the remaining 5 people, with a clear look of hatredness, cruelty and ruthlessness in her eyes. And spat word to word, coldly : “ Either kill me, or I will kill you.” 

 

The remaining 5 were shocked beyond their wits. So, they just blink their eyes, while their brain started processing the meaning behind the words. Her Words. 

 

But she wasn’t that much idle… there were 6 jeeps, with people (now corpses) on them. So, she aimed at the first car’s petrol tank and ‘Boom’. 

 

And just like the scene in the movies, the car exploded out, with fire, creaming all the people in it.  After watching the explosion, out of survival instincts, all the 5 members left the cars… and stood as far away from the cars as possible. 

 

But the trauma had already taken toll on their body and they all fell to the ground… as if all the energy of their body had been drained.  Then she repeated the same process with the remaining 5 jeeps.. Resting the firework in the jungle… luckily, the plants were busy with the guttation process…

 

Aiyo, the guttation process, is the process, in which plants remove the  excessive water, in the form of droplets, in the nighttime, through leaves. And since, the leaves and the ground was wet, all thanks to this guttation process. So, neither the fire spread, nor the species of flora or fauna [ plants or animals] got affected by this.. Explosion. 

 

Ah. But the smoke and all, would definitely cause environmental pollution.  Against which she was little helpless. After all, all the human ashes will turn into biofertilizers, for the plants, which help in the nourishment and growth of plants. 

 

And it might compensate for this environmental pollution part. [Like seriously, here Earth is coming to an end. This nature lover is still worried about  Mother Nature.]

 

Nevertheless, all the people disappeared in thin air. What’s more, there’s no proof left… at the crime sight, except for these 6 fellows [ Kai included].

 

So, once she settles the debt with nature. Then she stares at the Most Inhuman, most dangerous, most cruel, most selfish species of the Earth … Humans.[ Homo sapiens]. 

 

0