I do have a husband, a cute lovely one
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai keeps on staring at her , from the dark while observing each and every change in surrounding.Well, it’s not like she is his responsibility. Even if anything happens to her tonight. It would be completely her fault, right! 

 

He consoles himself. And as expected, within a few minutes; people approached her. Their target, the dragon tattoo guys. Well, both Kai and Saheeda and Kai were expecting a fight, which was normal in such condition. But then , when have things gone as planned or expected by Saheeda, to begin with.

 

And she just waited, while one of them came really very close to her and asked in a very charming, sweet voice: “ Hey! Girl! Out for fun!!!!”

 

[ Well, she was drunk, firstly. Secondly, She doesn’t need the so-called balance for shooting, as she can even do that  while lying on the ground, as it’s her area of expertise . Thirdly, she took the advantage of their dazed state to kill them. 

Fourthly, she was still drunk and was struggling with herself.]

 

Saheeda, who was getting difficulty even standing up ; while struggling her best to keep her eyes open, replied back which sounds more like a murmur : “ Ugly Lass! None of yer business.”

 

And Kai, who was being tense every passing moment, ended up smiling; she called that ‘ Cute Baby Face Boy’, ‘Ugly Lass’... wait a minute… ‘ A Lass’ , isn’t that the way to address a girl.  And a certain agent, who was supposed to act like a hero, in this plot, was busy deciphering the difference between  Lass and Ugly Lass.

 

And just like him; the 5 men didn’t know whether to focus on the term ‘ Ugly’ or ‘Lass’. Like seriously, this guy in their group was famous for hooking up with cute, little, shy types of girls. But, here they are actually witnessing a day, when he is getting humiliated by a drunkard little girl.

 

[Although the question here... or the most normal and common question here should be… why on the Earth aren’t they fighting like cats and dogs in this plot,to begin with? 

 

She just killed 23 brothers of theirs. Yet, they are using their honey-tongue rather than the arm force. Like seriously. Just what type of plot is this.  Author, don't you think we deserve an explanation here.]

 

Author : ‘ Dear Reader, it's a little complicated… As you can see, the hero who was supposed to save the beauty in this plot.. Is .. umm.. What they say… busy.. Nope… little busy… yep. He is little busy differentiating between lass and ungly lass. 

 

                  And about the beauty in the plot… well she indeed was supposed to fight…  and then let the hero help her… to deal with these people… but the problem is… in the guards… they still aren’t taking our little beauty seriously. 

   

                 And trust me if this bitchy missy finds out, then I would be either six feet under the Earth or my poor writing career  would come to an end. As I am not rich person to begin with.  ( T _ T ) (T _ T ) (T _ T )

 

               I SERIOUSLY DON’T KNOW, WHAT’S WRONG WITH EITHER THIS PLOT OR THIS STUPID IDIOTS GUARDS OR OUR MISSY OR OUR HERO. But please don’t blame the author, as the author is busy searching for an explanation, too. And expecting an explanation either from this cold fellow, or thi heartless beauty would be like smashing my head on the nearby wall.’

~~

And so this untwisted plot continued.

 

“ Ugly like seriously, cutie.” Another tried.

 

“At the very least, he is just an ugly lass. But you… just a glance at your face made me feel like wrenching my gut out.” she said in such a cute and lovely voice.But damn, that savageness still didn’t falter, not even a bit.

 

That they didn’t even know, to whom to find fault with, her or themselves.

 

“Then, what type of guy do you like, sweetie?” one of them asked.

 

“Me… hehe… I like my husband, grandpa.He is very... very cool, you know, he can show hell to anyone.. But always shows paradise to me. Hehehe.”She said sweetly.

 

Everyone : “...”   Hero : “...” Author : “...” [ How come, i don’t even know my character is married!!!! How? Am I still the writer of this plot!!!! I demand an explanation.]

 

“You are married?” Tattooed man asked, after finding his voice with difficulty.

 

“Yes…” she said with a bliss creeping all over her face, which could temporarily blind people easily. [ Author : ‘ I still haven’t assigned any husband to her. So, for god sake, don’t come to me… or ask me.. Who on the earth is this so-called husband of her is. Okay.]

 

“Were you forced?” one of them asked in concern and curiosity.  But within minutes, he realizes  his fault. She just killed the people, as if cutting the vegetables or grass. Can she be forced in the first place to begin  with? 

 

Then, won’t the person , be legendary.

 

“Hmn? Pardon me.” She asks for repetition. Even Saheeda was confused, it’s fine if they don't fight. But she still is itching for a fight. And here these fools are trying  to save themselves, with this stupid flattery and praises. 

 

Author, what kind of plot is this!!!! Saheeda demanded. 

 

As for the poor author, who accidentally created two strong characters as the protagonists.. And was now regretting to the core: “...” 

 Come on, some authors control their characters. But here characters are even intimidating their very own creator. Could things go any worse, that this? 

 

Luckily, Kai is the few word type. Otherwise, the author would have soon announced the retirement plan. 

 

“Were you forced in this marriage?” the guy asked again.After all, girls always fall for his looks, that he doesn’t even have to try anything. So, it really was difficult for him to try something like this. And so he asked, the most not-so-obvious question

 

“Forced...Uhm!!!! Let me think… !!!! Oh!!!

Now, after thinking about it; I realise.  I actually realised; Ahjhussi. It indeed was a forced marriage.

 

But, it was me who kidnapped him and forced him to marry me. Why? What’s wrong?” she asked innocently. As if she hadn’t just dropped the nuclear bomb on the ground.

 

While, the six men; five in the front line dropped their jaws to the ground, in astonishment, while one in hiding rolled his eyes at her. Like seriously, what is she? Dara Singh!!!

 

How could she even think of something that stupid, to say nothing about doing it, in actuality. But, after remembering the diamond card from earlier, the 5 men didn't find it impossible either.

 

After all , anything is possible in this little world, with money and power. The reason why they were trying to get along with her.

0