And she is the death of them.
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~

After watching the diamond card; the bartender had  reported directly to the Manager of the Bar… who in turn informed the owner of the bar.. Who in turn  informed the high authorities of the Country...and just like that; after going through a series of phone calls.

 

They get a single order ; “ The higher up wants to meet her. The manager is personally coming to pick her up.

She is a very very very important guest.

 

 So, she must be taken care of and entertained by them, till the manager approaches her. She is supposed to be given the Highest level of respect and entertainment and service.”

~~

Aiya. So, that’s the reason why they were flattering her, although in a wrong manner. But nevertheless, they have to make a good impression in front of her. And then even if they won’t become part of her gang. they will  still be promoted.

 

 But, she doesn’t like any of them. Even their most famous hunk; was being called ‘ Grandpa’ by her.

It’s like she is immune to the beauty and handsomeness of this world.

 

Just who is the lucky guy, at her home. [ Better not ask or say it out loud, just guess.]

 

“Why did you kidnap him, My lady? You are so sweet, charming and cute that any guy can fall head over heels for you.” One of them added , but that’s the fact too.

 

“Because, I love him . And if I like something, then” I want it, I got it” is my funda.” she replied haughtily, as if this World is under her souvenerity.

 

“Plus, who said that he doesn’t love me? He already is head over heels for me. That’s why we rock it every night. You see.” she added and the people cringed at her last sentence.

 

‘Oh!!!! Puh- leeze!!!!’ Does she seriously have to brag about her husband's skills here? At this place. In this situation.

 

Like, they are trying to grab her attention and she is here full of praises for the person; who isn’t even present there.

~~

“And, where is your husband?” one of them asked annoyingly. Since all men were caught off- guard, by her sudden dog feed and were now feeling blinded by it.

 

“Home.” she replied honestly and innocently.[ As if she wasn’t giving the heart-attacks to those single dogs.]

 

“Then what are you doing here, this late. ALONE!!!!” One of the dragon tattoo men asked, putting much stress in the last word.

 

“I was itching to beat some jerks. But my hubby doesn’t allow violence in the house. So, I am here basically hunting for jerks.” She replied innocently, as if she wasn’t talking about beating people , in front of 5 burly, well built, muscular men.

 

And, they seriously consider, then reconsider,their ideas and plans of courting her.

 

“Do you even know how to fight?” one of them asked.

 

“Do I have to? I can just give 10,000$ to any one, who happily bears all my beatings.Not even a cent less.” She replied in a rich lady manner.

~~

And the 6 men[Kai included, who had gotten enough of her dog feed himself, too. And who, now, was fed up and completely pissed, at his wife and her so-called husband ] felt like strangling themselves to death. Well, they can’t even lay a finger on her.

 

 Kai being an obvious exception. But the question is why would he strangle her? When he was busy hiding his own presence and traces . But if  she seriously has that much money; then why not donate it to them. What’s with spending it like that?

~~

“My lady, I am the toughest one, among them. You can beat me or all of us as much as you want. Since, we like to help people. 

 

And today, we have decided to help you. If by beating us, you can vent your itch for violence. Then , we would feel more than honoured by it.” And finally the 5th man; who remained completely calm during the entire conversation, spoke.

 

And all the 4 men nodded in unison, in agreement.

Kai, who was still contemplating whether to help her or not, sighed. Since she is rich, then they won’t harm her anyways. And he felt frustrated for not knowing the fact ;that she is rich, for the nth time.

 

At the very least, he would have tried to act more pleasing to the eye, more friendly, more warm towards her. But… now all the harm is said and done. He can’t help but sigh internally. 

 

After remembering about all the things , he has done.

 

To say nothing about the past days; even today’s events were very clear to him.

He knows, she won’t forgive him anyways. And he smacked on his face, with regression.  After all, who doesn’t like to have a good relationship with rich people? 

Plus, only now he got.. Why she wasn’t worried about those billions of dollars? Ah!! She carries more than trillions in that single thin card. 

~~~

Saheeda, who was busy in chit-chatting; that too with so much difficulty, felt the surge of heat passing through her feet to her entire body; even for a second her eyes turned the shade of blood red, just by that hot gush…. And finally it reached her mind; her head, her brain.

 

As the word, ‘ YOU CAN BEAT US’ echoed in her head.

 

And before she could either process it, her body acts on it’s own. She jumps into the air and executes a 360 degree turn while keeping her body perpendicular to the ground.As soon as she left the ground, her right leg extended as straight and high as it could be possible.

 

 And before, anyone could even process what just happened.The kick landed on the face of the 5th man, who had offered himself for being beaten by her. 

 

And before, any person present could even blink; she was back  to her wobbling, shaky position, who still was struggling hard to open her eyes. 

 

As for the victim; just one kick and he was already unconscious. What’s more is the fact that no one knows whether the person has just fainted or died at the spot.

 

After all, when the kick landed on his face; they all heard the sound of bone cracking. Kai, who moment earlier felt torn apart between , saving her or keep on being under cover  just stare blankly at the floor, 

 

Where the person was lying unconsciously. And with his years of experience, he could tell that, the soul of that fellow, had long left his body. Dead. The fellow was dead.

0