Her Violence is not just a joke
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the rest 4 men, who just came back to their senses; just stare at the cute woman in front of them. And her words started roaming around their heads. 

 

She said her husband banned ‘ Violence’ in the house. She clearly mentioned the term ‘ Violence’ . But they were acting still naively in front of her.

 

And they were looking at a cute yet scary bunny in front of them.Not even daring to breathe loudly in fear of disturbing her.

~~

“ Who’s next?” she asked in a very cute , innocent voice. 

As for the people, who were trying to not even breathe out loud; didn’t know what to reply, how to reply to this dangerous yet cute little bunny.

 

She just blinked her eyes, while shaking her head as if trying to remain conscious… and then she gave one look to the remaining four guys and repeated : “ I asked, who’s next?” 

 

And they didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. After all, who trade their life for mere 10,000$.  And they started glancing at each other. As if expecting someone else to protect them from this little dracula.

 

As for her, she was being a little impatient, while still struggling with her own body.

But after seeing  no one volunteering himself; she just blinked twice and before any of them could even move a single inch,

 

she threw a cross punch with her dominant right hand, which directly landed on the guy’s jaw [who was little close to her], with super imposing force.. And before anyone, could even process it out,

 

the person passed out. As for whether he was dead or unconscious, that was bound to be the mystery.

 

While the things were still under process, in other’s brain; she threw an overhead punch from her rear hand with immense power lying in it, which landed on the person’s ribs. 

 

Which in turn stops the person’s heart from beating. And another person’s vitality became a mystery too.

 

As for Kai, he just enjoyed this free show. After all, who doesn’t like to watch an expert fighting ? So, he was enjoying the show, while eating his imaginary popcorn.

 

But, despite all the show; her reflexes, her immense raw energy, her dangerous power didn’t escape from his eyes. 

 

A person needs at least 50 years of practice, to achieve the level of skills, which she currently was showcasing. Even, he lacks in this aspect. It's been just 6 years since he started learning martial arts. 

 

But, she … as if she was born with these skills. She wasn’t  using even a bit of her energy. And that’s the reason for the sheer terror for him and the remaining 2 men.

 

 It’s not that difficult to find out,since she was being completely lazy and bored after her each and every heavy strike and blow.

 

As if , she is just reading a book in her home. Not, beating these guys to death here. It seriously was unimaginable.

 

Only then Kai noticed the most peculiar thing, she killed  two  men randomly, and now only three dragon tattooed men had left at her mercy. And if it continues, then they are bound to die in her hands,too. But then what about the interrogation or any information regarding TTO.

 

But, before any of the three men could respond, she blew two strikes, which landed on  the men’s neck and they felt unconscious. 

 

Kai knew from his years of experience that she just made them unconscious but they were still alive.

~~

And then she started to drag the two men, towards the pace where her bike was parked. Watch left and right as if searching for something. And finally, her eyes sparkled since she found out about the object.

 

Yes, she was searching for the rope. And,she found the climber shrubs, clinging to the nearby tree.So, she made her way to that tree. Remove the climbers with her knife. Then makeshift them as tight as rope.

 

After which she tied the three unconscious fellas, all around. Then she even adds the fruits of the tree in their mouths, to shut them up.Just in case. 

 

Once that was done, then it took all her manpower to shove them all in the single remaining jeepsy. Yep,she left one alone. After all, she just couldn’t drag them in the bike. Common sense.

 

So, once that was done, Agent K ignited the engine and then with the speed of a snail she took them to ‘The Haunted House’. After which, she dragged them all the way to the basement. 

 

She then used the remaining creepers to tie them up completely and inhumanly in the ground of the basement, with pillars surrounding them. She didn’t even forget to tie them in a safe distance from each other. So that they couldn’t escape. 

 

Then what seems like the speed of the bullet, she drives back to the very same place. Blasted off the last car, the same way. Then took Kai’s bike and drove off. Back to ‘The Haunted House’.

 

As for Kai, he didn’t know what to do or what to say. Is she seriously going to do it alone, on her own like this. He had tonnes of questions at present. So many... that he didn’t even know where to begin with. When she left with the people, he stayed there.

 

Obviously, for him his bike is more important than this crazy, drunkard. So, when he decided to drive the bike away. He heard the sound of vehicles. 

 

And as expected, someone was tailing her off.  But all that the people get was a lake view, with burnt cars, fire all over, the ashes of the people and an unharmed bike. 

~~

But when they didn’t find her. And this view greeted them, they all shivered unconsciously. And just in the excuse of reporting to the senior, they left the place. 

 

What great timing!!! 5 seconds. Just 5 seconds, after they left the forest area, she returned. Then, within 15 minutes, she parked the car, burnt it completely. And then took Kai’s bike, right in front of his eyes, whose eyes were fixed on her, as if staring at the murderer.  

 

0