A cute little puppy, who knows how to bite
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He hates the fact that she was using a hairpin to drive his favourite bike. But, anyways, he decided to just be an observant at present. So, he took his vehicle and once she left, he too drove off.

~~

At the  Malabar Bar ;

 As soon as she left, a car stopped and some Vip person disembarked from his car, running hurriedly inside the bar.

 

And after 5 minutes, the onlookers heard a loud series of curses from the same man, who told the bartender to inform them immediately. If he saw her next time.

 

And to give her their ‘ best from the rest’ services. That she is a very important guest.The guy was wearing a long coat, making it impossible to decipher any of his features. He then sent his men to follow the trail, the guards  were showing and then to report him.  All the men went to the forest, then reported about the scene.

Earning a little smile from this mysterious man. He ordered his men to make the entire crime site of the forest squeaky clean. And all the people from The Peterson were granted the death order by this man,too.  While his men will take care of the dead bodies. 

 

 After giving all the important orders and instructions. He too left the place. Since , he had more important things to deal with at the moment,which is, to  find this money bag asap.

~~

 Kai reached home, while contemplating on the fact, whether he can trust her or not.

 

After all, if she decides to deal with people on her own , alone. Then , he has to do the same too. 

 

Since he knew the shortcut,he reached home first.

He checked the time, it was just 10 minutes before the clock struck 3 AM. 

 

So, he started performing his morning ritual. And as the clock struck 3. He was out of his bathroom, wearing White Kurta Pajama.

 

Since, he is an Islamic by religion. And he has to offer his prayer to ‘Allah miyan’ twice a day. One among which is in the early morning, which he currently was about to do.And one is in the evening.

 

He brought the Green mat, placed it in the ground,then opened the Holy Book “ Quran -e-pak”, which was residing in the table, above another green sheet.

 

Then he started performing his morning ritual of paying respect to Allah miyan and then started reciting the prayers.

 

When he was in the middle of his Ibadat. He heard a sound in his surroundings. But,since he was doing his ‘Ibadat’. So, he decided to leave everything , to His Lord, The Almighty.

 

After all, once someone starts the ritual, then they can’t stop it in the middle. They had to complete it properly. Then, he heard another sound. But, he ignored it. And then he heard a creak sound on his window.

 

He could sense the presence of another person, but he just focused on reciting his prayer.. while reminding himself about the generosity of his Lord. [ After all, it’s the rule that one can’t stop the prayer in between.No matter what.]

 

Once he reached the ending, he felt a little surprise, since the person actually broke into his room. But didn't take any step against him.

 

So, he just gave a single glance, only to see her half sitting, half hanging in his windowsill, while patiently waiting for him to finish his prayers and rituals.

 

She was leaning to the window. She hadn’t changed her clothes or make-up. But, just sat silently there, while occasionally shaking her head.As if trying to make herself remain awake, even till now.

 

He just sighed. And focused all his energy and attention,towards His Lord. And finally , after a long time. He completed all the rituals.

 

She thought, he might say something, or ask something or anything. But, he just treated her as thin air and continued folding his mat, which was so painstakingly slow, that she almost drifted to the dreamland.

 

 But, after patting on her cheeks several times, she gained back a little bit of her consciousness, while yawning shamelessly in the early morning.

 

Finally, after wasting as much time as he can.. He finally appeared near his windowsill, where a certain cute, little puppy was waiting for him, who still was struggling with her drunkard and sleeping traits.

 

“What?” he asked.

Not even bothering to elaborate the tonnes of questions he had in his mind.

 

“ I accidentally found two members of “The Organisation”. So, I brought them with me. They are currently locked in the basement. Have fun with them.

 

 Good night.” she said and without waiting for any reply, she went back to her room and without even bothering to change her funky, scary state, she hit the pillow and drifted into dreamland.

 

As for certain people, he didn’t know, what to say or how to say… or what to respond.

 

And before, he could say anything. He found himself alone in the room.And a smile crept on his face. As for what she is, why she is, how she is… and all those questions just disappear from his head for the moment.

 

She finds the lead for him… while calling it an accident. She couldn’t handle herself, but still she brought those two fellows for him to  have fun with.

 

And, she wished in ‘Good Night’ in the very morning. And, he just smacked his face again. After realising, how idiotically stupid, his wife is.

 

Yes, she even considered him as her husband, that even in the drunk state, she was talking about him. But kidnapping and all, was she  just making it up.

 

How come , he didn’t remember him being kidnapped by her…??? Well, he put each and everything to the back of his head… and went to the basement area, where as she said ; three people were tied tightly with her belt… in the ground… with the two wooden pillars, next to them.

 

And a smile crept on his face,subconsciously. She said she found two people, while there are actually three. Aiye. Just what kind of agent she is, to actually get drunk, just like that.

~~

After staring at three fools, who just for some money were going to go through Hell of a torture, without mercy. He closed the basement door.   

0