A walking Zombie isn’t more dangerous than Kai
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And  he made his way back to the first floor, where Riya was already heading too, after paying her morning respect to her Allah Miyan. 

 

“Good morning, Senior.” After watching him coming her way, she greeted.

 

“Pleasant morning, Junior.” he replied with a curt nod.

 

“Seems like, Senior got some good news, early in the morning.” she queried in their language.

 

“Yes. I got to see a cute, little puppy early in the morning.” He replied smiling at the meaning of his words.

 

“Oh!!! I thought senior dislike those cute animals.” She said with an ‘O’ shaped face.

 

“Yes, I do. But, that little puppy isn’t vulnerable like others. It knows how to protect itself from the world.”He replied, while gaining  another ‘O’ from Riya, who was staring in disbelief at her superior.

 

How come…  The Great Agent S’s taste changes.

 

Anyways, It’s not her matter of concern. 

 

So, she just nodded as in farewell. Then, she left this crazy guy, on his own, to keep on thinking… strangely, weirdly, crazily.

 

And,she started her morning exercise and running… As for the other person , he was supposed to do the same.But, he firstly decided to see her.

 

But, he decided to go to her room , like a gentleman, not like  some thief. But after reaching her room , he got the shock of his life.

 

The door was half open and half shut. As for the person in concern, anyone can tell from her breathing, that she was sleeping like a dead pig on the bed.

 

 What’s more, was the fact that she hadn’t even removed her shoes or make-up… to say nothing about those clothes.

 

As if anyone tried to harm her or not, wasn’t her matter of concern at all. 

 

It was his first time, watching a lady sleeping, so unlady like. Although he had never witnessed her acting like a lady, in the very first place. But, she was sleeping like a dead pig here.

 

Not to mention a lady, even a human can’t sleep like that.

And, he felt another sigh escaping out of him.

 

But, who to be put at  fault; the Country P had taken the entire 2nd floor for themselves, while Country I had taken,3 rd floor entirely to themselves.

 

So, he never thinks about it. But now, he didn’t know what to do or how to deal with this creature, who acts innocent in front of him ; but acts like a Godzilla in front of others.

 

He wanted to know about her,but in the end got more entangled with her, in this mess.

 

He sighed and left her room. He too busied himself in exercise and all. Only then he realised why she didn’t practice or exercise with them . With talent like hers, who would like to waste their energy on morning exercises.

 

What shocked him during the one-sided fight was the fact that her each and every strike, her force, her focus, her flexibility were all to the point, and hit their targets well.

 

Especially when she was eating like a hungry wolf, yesternight. He had never seen her exercise, then that much flexibility of muscles, he had never even seen her running a single lap,

 

 then that much speed, he had always seen her act as a peacemaker in The UN, a negotiator of words, during the gang interaction, a gunswomen, during fight, but never in one on one combat; then that immense power and all, from where did all of that came from?

 

And just like that, he ended up thinking about her the entire morning.

 

[ For your information:

  All the characters in this novel are completely human and nothing superhuman or paranormal.

 It’s just that she has achieved all these talents with her Blood and Sweat at the battlefields. 

 

They say, when you stop fearing death, then you become formidable, unstoppable, unbeatable and undefeatable. And the incident one year ago, turned her into this. Just 365 days. But within three 365 days and 365 nights, she has courted death more than millions of times.

 

. So, by putting herself in grave danger, she earned and learned these. As she was trained into a killing machine, by her country.

 

And as the saying goes; Practice makes man perfect. So, all her experiences and practices make her into what she is today.]

 

                          Finally at 10 AM:

“Good Morning, Chunkies.” Zunaid said as he made his way downstairs.

 

Chunkies!!! Like seriously!!! 

 

And they both raise their eyebrow at him, as if waiting for an explanation. 

 

“What? We are junk, you are chunk. So, it’s chunkie junkie. Okay!!!” Zunaid, who was used to teasing, all no-thanks to K. Tease them  in the early morning too. [Aiya. His early morning]

 

Which included pissing them to death ,too. 

 

“Ha! Junk!! Nice evaluation. So , at least you have some self knowledge.” Riya, who never used to say a word, even if other person, curse her or torture her to death; gets easily agitated with his provoking.

 

 And just like that,she was ready to pounce upon him with words.

“But, I called you Chunk.” he replied back.

 

“But, that won’t change the fact that you admitted yourself as junk.” she countered back.

 

“ So what, if I am junk. I am a cute junkie. Cuchi Puchi.” And he said making a pout. 

 

“ Junk can’t be cute.” Here comes Riya’s rebuttal. 

 

“ But, I am. See.” Zunaid added, while showing off all his charms to her. 

 

“ Not even a little bit.” She refuted back.  [ Fine, she lied. Especially after seeing his cute yet shameless side. But she was pissed. Alright.]

Kai, as expected, just gave a glance of disgust to Zunaid and focused on reading his newspaper.

 

“ Aiyo!!! Where is My Lady? I seriously can’t bear to live in this world any longer, without seeing  her. You guys are too much of a bully. 

 

I want to see her, immediately. Didn’t she wake up yet?” He said all in single breath after getting abused and defeated in words by Riya.

 

And they all hear the sounds of footsteps coming from the stairs, and Zunaid shouted out… only to get dumbfounded by her..

 

0