A haunted shock
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I am sorry for leaving in the middle
  • I am sorry Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Thank you. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

 An important announcement guys, this book is curretnly contracted with Sofanovel App, Webnovel app and Dreame App. And the rest of the chapters are paid one on another apps. So, I won't be publishing them here for free, either. As it has been mentioned in the contract. 

 

So, if anyone like this book. Then, they can continue reading this book, on the above mentioned platforms. The title and the story is the same. 

So, sorry for leaving in the middle and thanks for being the part of this journey. 

~~~ This is the last chapter. ~~

 

“My Lady. I was just talking about you . See, they are bullying….” but he didn’t get to complete his words… (bullying me again) as he felt his eyes, left their socket after watching her

 

Or to be more precise… her appearance ; for a moment he thought he just accidentally saw a ghost.. But after staring at the figure.. Who was descending the stairs one by one… for a while, he ended up becoming completely speechless..

 

Riya, who thought that today is her day; that today, she will definitely win in the battle of words… ended up staring at the direction, Zunaid was staring and unconsciously , she screamed out..

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OhhhhMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!! What on the earth are you?” She ended up asking after watching the figure, who was descending the stairs …. With a loud scream… which earned Kai’s attention too.

 

But, he didn’t act, as the other two dumbfounded fools. He just gave her a glance, sighed internally and focused back on his newspaper.As if that piece of paper, is more interesting than a walking Zombie in the house.

 

Riya and Zunaid just stare at the Zombie , then at Kai. Then again at the Zombie and then again at Kai.They keep on repeating the process; just what on the earth is Kai made up of, to not to get scared of This Creature, even.

 

Even Zunaid was having a hard time digesting the fact that this very Zombie could be Saheeda too.

 

And soon , the person descended the last stair and started approaching the dining table..

But, what scares these two little cute childs the most, is the fact that this creature… or whatever it is doesn’t have any eyes.

 

Well, Saheeda has… but she was walking with her eyes close; since she was feeling both hungry and sleepy at the same time. And all thanks to her dark smokey eye look, it was hard to not to consider her as a Zombie.

 

Since, all thanks to her sleeping like a pig, her make-up has been smeared completely giving her a ghostly aura..

 

Kai , just sneak another glance at Saheeda. And, when he saw her acting like a blind person. He couldn’t help, but feel the strong urge to smack his face again, for the nth time.

 

He left his seat, while the other two cute bunnies were retreating back. He approached her and then placed both his hands on her shoulders and led her to the dining table, and then like an understanding partner, he filled her plate with food and started giving her bite after bite of food.

 

As for her, she just focused on opening her mouth and chewing her food… that too requires energy after all.

 

While the two people felt like they had been struck by heavy lightning. If this Zombie wasn’t enough to make them spew their blood, then Kai’s actions were more than enough for them to puke blood directly.

 

‘Just,what the heck? Has he been possessed by someone or something?’ Both Riya and Zunaid thought in unison.

 

To say nothing about Riya, who has been Kai’s co- agent for such a long time, even Zunaid felt flabbergasted by the sight of Kai, helping this Zombie… or maybe his Boss with food.

 

Zunaid tried, but he realised that he just couldn’t do that. Kai is really something.To be able to tolerate his boss, in her such state.

 

As for Riya, she didn’t even blink… Is he the same Kai, who maintains a 2 meter distance with women? Is he the same Kai, who is severely mysophobic? Is he the same Kai, who kills people without mercy? Is he the same Kai , who doesn’t care about others ? Is he the same Kai, who would rather watch you starving to death, then help you out? 

 

Is he really the same cruel, cold hearted Kai? Or not? 

 

She has tonnes of questions to ask.. But she knows,as a junior she doesn’t have any right. 

 

Although, she deliberately ignores one fact among all. Which is , Kai was helping his sworn- enemy. For god sake, she was an enemy.But,she didn’t even  dare to think about it,after all, they have to complete this mission with these fools.

She doesn’t know whether it’s right or not… but.. She just wants to give it a try at the very least. At least for this mission.

~~

 Kai ignored two bewildered,flabbergasted fools,while continuing feeding her. And just like yesternight;she was eating like a hungry beast, who have been starved for centuries. 

 

After chomping on food,she finally felt a little human. After all, one needs to practise on a daily basis, even if he is akin to Deity’s level in Martial Arts. But it has been around a complete week, while she hasn’t even touched her skills.

 

Well, she is the typical example of “ Acting completely submissive and obedient child in Supervisor’s presence; but being completely rogue and wild in its absence.”

 

And, since the day after tomorrow, her senior will join the mission. She knows, then each and every thing will be back on track. And, that she will be following tonnes of restrictions and dangerous training again. 

 

So, she decided to enjoy these days just like the last few days. So, the hungry beast was all set to fill her belly to its fullest. Once she finished ; she cleaned her hands and headed back to her room,leaving the three onlookers as statues in their places.

 

After a long, very long time… Zunaid finally snapped out and asked ; although he wasn’t expecting any answer from the other two statues : “ What happened to her? Why is she dressed like that?Did she sneak out last night?” 

 

Kai and Riya just glanced at him, Riya still showing the aftershock look, while Kai just raised his brow at Zunaid.

 

“ Holy Shit!!! If she really sneaked yesternight, then I am DEAD.” Zunaid said, stressing more on the last word.

 

Riya gave him one confused look , while Kai just stared at him.

“ Well,  hehe pretends like I didn’t say anything.” he said… earning full attention from Riya and Kai… But after that he just  scurried away.

 

 While making his way to Saheeda’s room . After all, if anything happens to her… 

 

then Their Organisation will going to torture him to death  thousands times more dreadfully then  in the normal time.

~~

 

1