Chapter: Chained Knights (aka. “Way too much into Bondage”) (1/2)
828 10 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Starting off with almost 4500 words for the first chapter, have fun~

Chapter: Chained Knights (aka. “Way too much into Bondage”)

Meta-Type: Demons

Origin: Unknown Demon Lord; Demonic Ritual

Typical Hosts: Knights and Soldiers

“... when we arrived at the Order's stronghold of course we had been on edge; but when the two Knights dropped from the ceiling still chewing on their former comrades remains, we elected to run away. Sadly, most of our men did too... in the end, we devoured them all.” – commentary of Lizzy, former Commander of the Black Spear Mercenaries

The first thing one has to know about Chained Knights is that while their existence is often tragic, one should never be fooled into believing any of their humanity survived. The second, though far more anecdote in nature, is that every reported Knight as of yet refers to themselves in the plural. While a mystery for long, my discussion with one of the more restrained (quite literally in her case) Knights named Lizzy, led me to believe that it stems from the duality of their nature: a knight and their armour made into one.

Appearance:

Like with so many demons the appearance of a Chained Knight is quite... distinct. While from a distance they may appear like rather shapely female knights in armour, their devious (or hot, if you are into it) nature cannot be ignored up close.

Instead of wearing armour, it would be more accurate to say, that they themselves are the armour. Even if underneath their exterior is flesh and blood a Knight’s armour is as much their skin as it is protection. Often times I heard of their ilk referring to their attention-catching breastplate as “breasts” and their former helmets as their “faces". To note is here that while indeed Knights are mentally unstable (seriously they are nuts), the comparison to body parts is not quite wrong.

In “A treaty of demonology” it is described how the metal making up their armour fuses with the Knight’s skin leaving an almost anatomically correct covering, that when removed leads to the Knight’s death in nine out of ten cases. It has to be noted that “almost anatomically correct” is an important distinction. After all, as of yet, there has never been a “male” Knight despite at least sixty per cent of all created Knights having been men before. This oddity is most likely stemming from the initial creation of their subspecies, even if the demon lord responsible is unknown.

The general form of a Chained Knight, as already described above, is that of an athletic female clad in heavy plate. Like many demons, they are in-the-regular taller than other humanoid races, ranging from two to two and a half meter. What sets them distinctly apart though is that they do in fact not have the slightest animalistic influence. Instead, their general proportions are those of a human if slimmer and taller than normal. The inhuman parts of their exterior are focused almost completely around their faces and limbs, yet vivisection showed that they in fact are simply ornamental, if functional, extensions of their armour.

While their body shape mostly resembles those of human women – if one ignores the claws –, their faces are at most a mockery of their former self. In fact, they are more like the rigid mask of dolls than an actual face. This is mostly due to the fact that they are formed from the helmet moulding itself to the victim’s actual features but also shaping those into a more pleasing form. The only moveable parts of a Knight’s face are their jaws and eyes. While their masks actually depict oftentimes beautiful faces with luscious lips, once opened they resemble more the jaws of a bear trap. This actually led to Knights talking with closed “mouths” as their human lips still functionally exist behind their masks.

Behaviour:

As earlier hinted at, Chained Knights are some of the more mentally unstable demon species. Most curious is that next to every individual seems to exhibit signs of advanced borderline-syndrome. A recent hypothesis states that this may have to do with the usually forced change into a demon. As the people changed into this type are all Soldiers or Knights in full metal plate they are in general more averse to the idea of becoming a demon. (As people of low intellect tend to be) In fact, it has been proposed that their mental degeneration is a coping mechanism in face of their new violent and savage urges.

While it is true that a Demons body is often described as smoke and lies, the upkeep of said body outside of the hells still requires nutrients and energy. This leads to some Demons species like the Chained Knights falling into a feeding frenzy immediately after their change or after extreme exertion. As Knights have a rather heavy body and skin of metal, fighting and being wounded tends to take a lot out of them. Because of this most Knights constrain themselves with the chains growing from their bodies as to not use up too much energy outside of battle.

This behaviour also leads to some of them taking up an almost ambush predator lifestyle. Given that their forms largely resemble metal statuettes whilst bound, they can often be found in dungeons or abandoned castles. Here they mimic the surrounding trophies and decor to then strike quickly without being at risk of falling victim to their own bloodlust.

When properly fed or having access to decent amounts of environmental amounts of Miasma, these demons can be quite civilized, at least as far as demons go. Unlike many of the lesser demonic races, Chained Knights usually do not possess an overly aggressive libido. This makes them excellent guards or commanders as they are not as prone to falling prey to their carnal urges. (In my professional opinion this is solely due to the fact that they already get off from having their chains wrapped around them or standing still in place, the sluts.) Because it is usually a poor idea to try and seduce a Knight, other demons have taken to avoiding relationships with them. Which most often leads to the only other personal contact these girls have, being each other or their "employers".

Shortstory: Life in a Gilded Cage

 

“Get the men ready, boy! And don’t ye fukken let em laugh at ye again! Wish you’d cut that fukken hair already... look like a fukken girl...Pah!”

“Yes... Father.”

I couldn’t help but sigh as I walked away from my father’s tent, away from the stink of alcohol and sweat and onto the frosty mud and shallow puddles of dirt. Like always not one of the men in this mercenary outfit had cared for using their brains when making camp. One couldn’t go one step without danger of stepping into shit! ‘Ugh! I should have listened to Mother and forgot going with my Father’s troop. I bet that handsome Knight from back then has already found a varlet... and someone new to shack up to.’

“Oy! Move it girly Boy!”

I barely had enough time to side step the rickety horse drawn cart, before it rushed past me and splattered me with mud.

“Hey! Watch where you are going, you imbeciles!”

“Ha! Shut ye trap! Frickin Jewel Knight!”

With a scowl I turned off the road to clean my armour.  It was unbelievable how rude these guys were! They ridiculed me every time just because I had been born into nobility and they were dirt squabbling peasants. ‘Pah! I could best each and every one of them in a duel! I wish Father would let me spar with them. I would quickly show them just how much better I am.’ They even had taken to giving me insulting nick names! But I knew this was only because they were afraid of my talent and superior good looks. Back home more than a few girls and boy had fawned over me; it was only right that my armour reflected my beauty.

After finally getting the dirt from my armour’s inlay and engravings I made my way over to the commander’s tent. The men in there were all hardened Veterans sure, but their ideas of proper decorum where about equal to those of their men. Meaning they smelled about as good as the horses they rode, also looked about as good as said butt holes. But at least they were nice enough to not openly insult me. Instead they probably just did it behind my back, the uncomely pigs. Opening the flaps of the tent I only got a few grunts in response.

“Greetings, men! The Lord says to get the men ready. He wishes to march on the castle as soon as everyone has gotten equipped.”

“And why did he send you?” The man in question was a grizzled old timer with only one eye remaining, which he didn’t even bother covering up.

“My Father send me, because he is too busy wasting the rest of his liver with as much alcohol as possible.”

“Mhrm, figures. So you think you can lead the troop? Don’t ‘cha?” One of the men spit out in front of me, a frown creased my face for but a second.

“No. As I can see that none of you trust my capabilities, I will go with the first troop to investigate. You are free to command your own men; seeing you in action will surely be a great learning experience for me as a future commander, agree?” A pleasant smile replaced the slight notion of disgust on my face.

Though, what I hadn’t expected was for one of the younger commanders to just start laughing!

“Hahahaha! Look at that! Certainly knows how to kiss ass that one! Wonder if that pretty mouth is just as good at shining poles!”

Furiously I turned around. “What did you just say?” One of my hands went to the sword at my side. “Care to repeat that to my face?”

“Repeat it? Sure I-”

Before either of us could spill the blood of the other, one of the older commanders intervened. “Cool your blood boys! You can prove your mettle later IF there is fighting. We’re here to investigate a castle, not raze it to the grounds. The Lord's boy is right, he has barely seen us fight and it is always best to have at least some one in the front who can actually read. Now, get your men ready, I’ll go and try to get the Lord out of his drunken stupor.”

Not waiting for another insult I marched out of the stinking tent. There was no merit in staying with these people, not if they treated me like high born dirt. Thankfully I knew some of the soldiers as trust worthy, and some of the admittedly few handsome men and woman had been a rather pleasant distraction during the nights. I could certainly get together an able bodied troop on my own, and I wasn’t going to let some old dusty men stop me.

 

.           .           .

 

“Sooooo, Lance. How did the talk with the commanders go?”

“Be silent, Beth.” The woman only gave me a lopsided grin that highlighted the heavy scaring on her face. “They are going to assemble the troops while we-”

“While we sneak through the grass towards a heavily fortified castle.” She interrupted before I could finish.

“Yes. That.”

“Our pretty boy pissed ‘em off, didn’t you?” Alec, a roguishly handsome soldier, added on. “I mean who could look at that face and not be jealous?”

“Will you shut up already? Pah!” I was more than happy to see our scout slink back to where we were hiding. “Pable! What is the situation?”

“That... yeah, better see for yourself, Ser.”

I had to ark an eyebrow at that. “What do you mean by that?”

“Well... uhm, there are no guards. Or animals... or really any sign of life.”

I could barely believe my own eyes when they confirmed what Pable had told me. The gate to the castle was wide open, yet there was nobody guarding it. There were no guards on the battlements, no servants going in and out, not even the errand noise of geese or stray dogs. Besides the creaking of trees and woodworks in the wind there was... nothing.

“The castle called for help not a week ago... so where are all the people?”

“Maybe they are dead?”

“Sure...” I shook my head. “A possibility, but if they are dead, where are their bodies? Where is the stink of rot and offal? Pable! I want you to scout around back while we enter the castle grounds. Beth, you take one of the horses and ride back to camp. Inform them of what we saw. Tell them to get the mages here as soon as possible. Everybody else, weapons out and stay low, I do not like the look of this place.”

As Beth vanished into the thicket and Pable disappeared behind one of the towers, my small group spread out in a line and slowly advanced towards the gates. The first thing I noticed was the obvious damage to the gate itself. Someone... or something had tried breaking open the gate, from the inside. Heavy and deep cuts almost as if made by axes marred the wood, yet the wooden beam to hold it close was nowhere to be seen.

Another thing that our tracker pointed out were drag marks, from the castle gate into the keep itself. I wasn’t sure just what to think about this, but it made me rather uneasy. Who, would drag people away from the gate and why? The more clues we found the less sense it made. There where dried blood splatters but no bodies, some weapons still lied on the ground as if just dropped and all around were those drag marks. What had happened here?

Deeper into the courtyard we found something odd. Parts of the stone work were twisted and deformed, as if by strong heat or some other strange working. I could barely believe my eyes when we came across a strange statue. It seemed to be a man but as if frozen in time and wrapped in stone and dirt. His hands were splayed out in front of him as if trying to shield him from oncoming danger.

“This place... whatever happened here it is unnatural.” One of the men to my side whispered into the morning air. “Foul witchery and we are going straight to its source...”

Before he could go on I seized the man by his shoulder. “If you wish to flee, do it. But expect to be drawn and quartered when we get back. A traitor to the troop is a traitor to the crown.”

The others looked on with silent but grim faces. They didn’t interject but I could see their objections clear as day. But I couldn't let them go, if we retreated now we would be branded as cowards and I would lose my father’s faith in me completely. Even if I didn’t like this place, we would go on. Slowly I raised myself fully and took the helmet from my waist. Drawing my sword I turned around to the cowering band of halfwits.

“You are soldiers! You are fighters! I admit this place reeks of vile sorceries, but we are those that stand against the darkness! We are those that defend those that can not defend themselves! Whoever flees from the dark and unknowns will be branded a coward by crown and gods alike! We are the vanguard! We will not let evil escape! Now I say, whoever is behind it, let them taste out steel! Let us fight till the rest arrive! Let us fight at let them see our glory!”

With this, I put my helmet on assured of my men’s renewed courage. Before either of us could react a terrified scream echoed out from inside the keep, that not a second later was cut short.

“Pable! To arms soldiers, at the re-... What are you doing!?” In front of my very eyes, the soldiers of my troop dropped their weapons!

“Pick those up again! You’re fighters!” But instead of doing as ordered all of them even Alec, had collectively chosen to run away!

I could barely believe the sight, what soldier ran away at the sight of danger? What men would leave a fallen comrade behind so easily? I soon got my answer when I heard two muffled impacts behind me and not soon after a grating and metallic but decidedly female voice.

“The pretty boy? Is that the one?”

“Yes.” Another smoother but equally metallic voice answered. “The lady saw him from the tower. She wants him... wants... him.”

“Hmph. Don’t see the appeal... shiny jewels and gaudy fabric. Not as sexy as our roughed up steel. Not strong either.”

I almost feared turning around, having heard of the stories and tales, yet I still did; and when I did so it was every bit as bad as I had feared. Slowly advancing on me were two female figures, beautiful for certain, but there was nothing human about these two beings. Tall and slender with their forms wrapped in steel plates and chains, they were a horror to look upon. The one on the left was reminiscent of a strong, well-built woman, thick cords of muscle accented her frame beneath the shiny cover. She was the one that had mocked me, she... no, it was still chewing on a bone. Only after a few moments, I realized it to be a human femur. The other one was less bulky and yet not the least bit less dangerous, its claws ended into several wicked looking daggers, seemingly made solely to rip and tear at flesh.

“This is it then? Huh?” I chuckled at the absurdity of it all. Demons in our country, whoever had made them was soon going to have the entire holy church baring down on them. “Well, ladies, it has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Sadly I fear I can’t stay for tea!”

With not another word I rammed my sword into its scabbard and as quickly as my feet could carry me ran towards the exit. I managed to get an astonishing two meters, before a heavy weight collided with my back. Something cracked as my armour was dented in. And I fell to the dusty ground.

“You aren’t going anywhere. The lady wants you, she likes you... likes... you. Soon she will be most delighted.”

“Yeah, about that...” Twisting in the monster's grip, I ripped a dirk from my belt. It didn’t matter what I hit, I just had to buy time. “Fuck ....” The thing had casually stopped my dagger with at most bored ease.

“Get him up already, will you?” The other creature said as I stared into the motionless mask of my captor. “We’re starving... and we want to make sure we’re fed for the big fight.”

“Indeed, the lady already waits so patiently... waits... for him.”

I could do little more than struggle futile as the hooked thing dragged me by my legs back into the actual keep. Several times I hid my head on the track, almost fearing to go unconscious, yet when inside I was easily kept awake by the damning assault on my senses. Rot, blood and offal where all around me. They didn’t bother walking around, they went right through it and dragged my helpless body over piles of things I would rather not think about. Once more I was thankful for my armour taking the brunt of it. The very idea of getting this stuff into my hair or on my face made me want to puke more than the idea of apparently becoming a witch’s new love-toy.  

The demons themselves seemed to care little about me; once they had made sure I wouldn't try to escape they just tossed me into one of the master bedrooms and went on their way. I was certainly happy that those monstrous brutes were gone. ‘Now only to find out why I was kept alive, not that it matters much if I am just going to end up a blood sacrifice.’ Suddenly a voice from the other corner of the room made me perk up. It was fine and melodic, nothing like how I had expected a practitioner of the dark arts to sound.

“My, my! What a beautiful present my little pets have brought me. Such shining gleam and glitter... oh but excuse my manners!” I could see the silhouette of a scantily dressed lady stalking closer.  “My name is Saradel, but you, my cute little morsel, may call me Mistress.”

“Kinky... sure, but what stops me from just ramming my sword through your gullet?” To underline my point I tried standing up but immediately fell down again when my legs didn’t respond.

“Hahaha! Will you look at that, all bark but no more bite! My dear sweet thing, you’re not going to do much of any ramming from now on ever again. Well, at least not with your... lower sword.”

“What- What is the meaning of this!? Vile witch, know that an army stands before your doors!”

“By the Hells! You are pretty but a bit dim aren’t you? Let me get that helmet off so that you can better see my point.”

Slender fingers worked on the clasps and buckles before suddenly my vision was free again. “ Ha!” The witch before me called out in surprise. “You are just as pretty beneath! Not that it really matters, well, not anymore at least.”

“Okay... I’ll bite.” The woman before me was... beautiful, almost hauntingly so and despite my situation, I found myself wanting to please her. “You have something planned, right? Perhaps you wish to spit it out now? Might safe both of us time and effort.”

“A bratty one.” When she swayed to the side I could have sworn to see a tail behind her and something else in front that I had problems making out clearly. “But as you have proven to be somewhat clever, I will give you a chance to guess. What might I want you for? Oh! And please look down...”

 While the room was still rather dark, the thing she had pointed my attention at was hard to miss. Beneath my unmoving legs were, well, symbols. A lot of them arranged next to each other in a tight circle. ‘Oh... oh, no. Oh, shit!’ A panicked glance upwards was rewarded with but a seductive grin and the view of an erect penis. A snap of the devil's fingers was enough for my existence to twist and warp.

With a malicious light, the runes beneath me started glowing and I could feel a thick almost cloying wave of energy wash over my body. Under my unbelieving eyes, my armour distorted itself and my very flesh with it. The metal stretched around my limbs literally dissolving the gambeson and clothes beneath it. Like a liquid, it formed itself around the contours of my feet forming into a skin-tight seal. The chainmail beneath slipped out as if held by nothing at all and I had to watch in both fascination and horror as it gathered itself around my slowly swelling hips in an almost erotic, skirt-like fashion.

I could help but admire the way it managed to sensually encircle my now entirely metallic lower half. I gasped as a slit formed in the tight mesh of rings exposing a slinky, shiny leg to the world. A sudden feeling of tightness encompassed my crotch before it suddenly felt as if it was exposed to the very air itself, I didn’t need to look to know what genital I now sported. I could feel them growing wet as the very act of turning into a monster, a demon, managed to arouse me.

By now I was virtually looking forward to seeing what the rest of the change looked like. I wasn’t disappointed, as the armour around my chest crumbled in on itself, recreating the beautiful image of a shapely woman in her prime. The most amazing thing was I could feel it all, I could feel the armour as is it was me! My armour and me we were... we were beautiful!

I laughed in delight as delicate silver chains grew from my back and the cloak on my back twisted itself into a tabard around my waist, covering my glittering skirts in a noble fashion. As was only fitting for a Knight such as us. Soon we would be complete! What joy we felt at the idea. Why had we ever thought of others like us, as monsters!? We were beauty in steel and flesh we were...

“Where is it!?” Desperately we felt around with delicate claw-tipped fingers. “Where is it? We can’t find it! OH, but we need it! It is part of us!”

We became terrified as we could feel our lips part and our cheeks split. Our distasteful skin was falling away... yet there was nothing to cover it! There was nothing to wrap our beauty into! Where was our helmet... where was our face!?

“Searching for something?” That voice! It was her! Thieving vermin! She took it from us!

“Give it! Give it to us we must be perfect! We must be complete!”

Hot bloody tears streamed down our head as every second without our beautiful was face was pure agony! Then suddenly an option, a binding. Serve the demoness, serve our Mistress and we would get our face! It wasn’t even a question. Within the moment we accepted and finally, we felt the cool kiss of steel. Our face wrapped around us in a beautiful mask of cold and regal elegance, finally, we would be forever beautiful.

I hope you had fun . . .
Say why don't you leave a comment so I feel less lonely, kay~?

And always remember: If you like it leave a rating! Because a happy author is a productive author . . .

Thanks to my supporters that stuck with me through my hiatus! And special thanks to my Patreon Supporters: Eiren Rain, Serafild, DvaDl, and Akuya!

Join the cult: https://discord.gg/hBGMEwT
Buy me Tuna: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10915733&fan_landing=true

11