Little monster
955 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

/Luke’s Pov/

 

I got at the underground bunker I use to train fiscally sooner that the required since my calligraphy studies ended early. ‘Heh I started it late but got away earlier, that sure is strange.’ I mused as I started stretching. But it didn’t take much time for my instructor to come in; there wasn’t time to greet her before she started yelling. “Oh I see!! Our little Luke is eager today huh!? Just because you beat me last time you think you’re the best huh!?” ~sigh I can see the glint in her eyes, she is ready to strain me again, I bet she likes to torture me, ‘well at least I’m lucky she is nice to me after training..’

“Hello teacher Elfrieda! Just wait a minute and I will be done here and we can start.” She doesn’t really like to be called Elfrieda but I do it often to tease her, normally it goes well she just grind her teeth, I said normally because she is now grinding my head, I could dodge it, but I know better to take the path with less pain. “Aargh, stop teacher El! I’m sorry, im sorry!” After a few more moments she stop it and smiles and starts to hug me her breasts almost suffocating me, I would complain but I physically cant since she is strong enough to bind me, something I believe is very hard .

“Well since my little Luh is asking for me to stop, who am I to continue~”.  ‘Well as much as she likes to torture me in training she likes to hug me, she says it’s for recharging, well anybody whit their quirk I guess.’

El instantly turned serious and revert for her old torturer self and grinned, “Today we will spar, but don’t get exited too early on little Luh”. ‘Urrhg, I just pray that she doesn’t double my weights again, it’s already hard as it is, but she always double the weights after I beat her.’

I bet she saw it on my face as she grinned and said “But today is different, you will have the same weighed clothes, are you relieved?” ‘There is more to this, I’m sure of it, it wouldn’t be so “easy”, it’s not her style and I guess not mine either’. “Well, what’s the catch?” ‘I know I will suffer let’s just get over it’. “You know Luh? Sometimes you’re no fun, so I will make the fun for us! The catch is you will blindfolded today, I know you can do it, well if you can’t I will make sure you will in the future, so put this special mask here and prepare yourself for the beating you deserve for bullying me last time~” ‘I almost shout, who is bullying who? But I like the challenge; it will take some time to accustom with the darkness but I can try to hear the air like I learned with sensei Doujima last year.’

But as I was lead to believe, nothing is easy in this world, she just had to turn all the Fans on, so everything is more difficult sigh~ why am I getting excited? I know I will be beaten today, but I always like a challenge be it physical or mental, while I say that, teacher El says I’m a bit of an M, whenever that is, last time I asked my psychology teacher she scolded El a lot for teaching me inappropriate things, and while I’m curious there is better things to do, last time I tried asking Max but he just turned red and didn’t tell me what it was, I gave that to him I didn’t expect him to know something that I don’t since he is always goofing off somewhere, I attribute that to what I like to call his ‘street smart’, since it I certainly wasn’t taught that in my regim- ouch!’

“Hey! You didn’t say start!” she retorted immediately “there is no one to tell you when a fight start in real life, I know you can read the wind, now I want you to read my intent, so better prepare because here I” – ouch she hit me again “go!”, this time I dodge it, and turned serious.

She started slowly giving me time to adapt it, and giving me tips, I have to learn how to not use my base sense, which is really hard after tuning them with all this training. The time passes and at the end of the training I couldn’t really feel her intent, I took off my mask as I was beginning to feel a bit disappointed, she came hugging me again with all her monstrous force.

“How it was Luh? Did you feel my love? It’s been a while since I got you like that” and she seems pretty smug about 24yrs beating a 9 year old while blindfolded. So I asked exactly that and after a warning with her fists about not being polite to talk about a lady age, she beamed to me about always being happy beating a little monster, I grinned, “At least I’m a cute monster.” This resulted in another hug.

 

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

/King Andrew Pov/

‘My mother called me saying she has something important to say about Luke, something much too important that needed to be said personally, I’m getting a bit anxious as it is something new to be worried about my youngest, he is a really smart kid and while, proud of himself it hasn’t turn into arrogance (even if he deserve to be arrogant, that little monster ), I bet I’m more proud about him than he is about himself, I guess he never sees the limit at anything, he is a bit hardheaded too. Who would guessed he had it in him, to keep going with a choice he made before five years of age is no easy feat, sigh, I guess he got that from his mother, never seen someone so similar in believing oneself’. I smile a little entering my mother’s chamber, where she is already drinking tea.

“Hello mother, what do you want to talk about Luke?” I ask while standing. She chuckle a bit and motion for me to seat, which I did. “Calm down will you Andrew, no need to be anxious, our little monster is fine, here take a cup of tea.” While chuckling a bit hearing his nickname I calm down and asked. “So mother what about Luke?” There was a glint In her eyes that I didn’t see for years, I gulped and she started.

“You know of our origins Andrew, about how Merlin helped our ancestor King Arthur to create the great kingdom we now live and ‘rule’.” I nodded and she continued. “Since that time except for his sister, none of our line awakened magical powers, but it all came to an end today, apparently Luke, in a moment of emotional distress ca-“ “What? Emotional distress? What happened?”I asked not putting the information about magic in my head, I can’t think of anything that could put Luke in emotional distress. “Sigh, calm down Andrew, you’re supposed to be a king you can’t be controlled by your emotions like that.” She is right so I just took a heavy breath and she continued. “Nothing too important really, just a conflict with Maximillian, the boy is a bit jealous of him as he is near to complete his training and all.” ‘Oh okay, it’s just that, I guess as Luke doest really have friends besides the instructors he put a lot of weight in his relationship with Maximillian.’

“So my little boy is magical, heh I guess It makes sense, I can’t see someone that isn’t magical do what he can do, in fact I’m a bit relieved, that means it wasn’t that i gave up, it was impossible without magic.”I said satisfied about concluding a regret of mine.

“No, I think is the opposite dear, for what I read at the final of the book it says that if the one who could complete the training in his youth, would continue it in a ‘special school’. So I’m guessing that it was the training that enabled his magical power.” She said calmly and then drinked a bit of her tea while I’m shocked with the revelation that you could train to obtain magic, and that I and everyone except Luke took that chance and let it slip, ‘sigh I don’t know if I’m proud of him or ashamed of myself.’

“So? What about now? Do we tell him or what? He is in the last part of the training, so I don’t think it’s wise to let him know just yet.” I said and she agreed. “Yes, lets him finish his training, and after that we tell him the news, we also have a lot to prepare, and let’s try to be with him a bit more, we won’t see him that much after next year.” I realizing that he will be out of our house (palace) got up sadly and agreed with my mother.

5