Castle In The Sky
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Tilly pulled me towards the house, a familiar voice called out.

"Dave!" Called Irellia's voice.

I turned around to find the crystal woman and the flying TV, Tenten. Irellia was wearing a flowing red dress that almost blended into her pink and crystalline skin. Tilly stopped pulling me, but she didn't let go either. Instead, I pulled Tilly into my arms while turning the rest of the way around to greet Irellia and Tenten.

"Hey! What brings you down here?"

"I was actually sent by an important person to come get you."

"You were sent to get us? By who? The King?"

"No, I'm doing it as a favor that was owed."

"Well then, who has summoned us?"

"I can't tell you, but we need to go now."

"But," Tilly tried to protest but was cut off but Tenten.

"No, he can't wait! This meeting is important! Do you think the master would come up just to deliver a message??"

"Calm down, Tenten. I'm sure they understand now," Irellia reassured Tenten.

"Well, I guess lead the way then?"

Irellia nodded and turned to walk out the gate with Tenten following her. The rest of us all sighed as a group and followed, but there was a futuristic flying limousine waiting for us when we got outside of the gate. We all piled into the long flying car, and once we were settled, the limousine took off into the air.

Our faces pressed into the windows, the girls and I stared out at the city of rings and rising levels. Even though the city was filled with random cool looking buildings, the place looked like a mess. Suddenly we started to climb, pushing us back into our seats.

Tilly held my hand too tightly, and I was worried about my circulation when the car leveled off again. Tilly vise grip lessened to a firm grasp, and I felt her relax and let out a long breath that she had been holding. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, but then I immediately turned to the girl on my other side.

Iona held my out hand, and I was still getting used to the fact that she was a fully grown woman now and not the loli from before. Iona held my other hand, but not in the same death grip that Tilly had, and she was sitting with her eyes closed, humming. I leaned over and placed my finger and thumb on her vibrating chin and turn her head towards mine.

Her eyes opened slowly, and I met her smile with my lips. It was a short kiss, but Iona's cheeks were pink when I pulled away, and her smile had gotten bigger. She closed her eyes again and wrapped her other arms around mine, and leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

Lavender and Victoria were still looking out the window, but suddenly Lavender turned to Irellia.

"Why are we going to grandpa's house?"

"Grandpa?" I asked Lavender.

"Well, not my actual grandpa. Duke Vistorm is mom's adopted father, So kinda my grandpa."

"Who is he? And why does he want to talk to us?"

"He is the general of the King's army, so this might be about mom."

Suddenly the car stopped and then a moment later, the driver came and opened the door for us. As we all exited the car, I was blow away by what I saw. Words would do the floating castle no justice. I was just too flabbergasted.

"WOAH! How is this castle flying?"

"This is grandpa's flying fortress, Flying Rock Castle, that he uses to protect the city."

"That's pretty cool!"

"This is as far as we go," Irellia said.

"You're not coming with us?"

"No, my job is complete now. Tenten and I will be heading back underground. Don't worry about getting back. The Duke will take care of everything for you guys."

Irellia and Tenten got back into the car, and the driver closed her door and then flew off. The five of us were left standing on a small part of the ground outside of the castle, but Lavender stepped forward to lead the way. Once Lavender led us through a door in the twelve-meter tall wall, I was surprised again when we came out the other side.

Inside the walls was a house almost Identical to Miss Grace's house. As Lavender led us to the place, a man opened the door. He was older, and he walked out with a stern expression, but it melted away when Lavender ran to him.

"Grandpa!"

"Look at you now! I just saw you a month ago, didn't I? How have you grown so much in such a short time?" Duke Vistorm said after catching Lavender in a hug.

"That's because of him," Lavender let go of the Duke and turned to point at me.

"Dave, Right? Grace had mentioned something about picking up a young ruffian from the streets and taken him home. What is your place in all of this?"

"Well, I am the reason Miss Grace is in the dungeon right now," I explained and then told The Duke about everything that had happened since then.

"Hmm, well, I know about her, and you needn't worry. The Highmage council has always been at odds with the army and me, but this is going too far. Although, Reginold Styles doesn't know who Grace really is since she took over the Huntington name when her husband and Lavender's father passed away just after birth. I cant wait to see the look on his face."

Then, The Duke started to laugh, but it was short-lived, and he beckoned everyone to follow him inside. The Duke led us to a dining room where food was already prepared. My stomach started to growl at the sight of it all, and I felt Tilly's hand tighten in mine.

I looked over and wiped the drool coming from her mouth, but she bit my finger playfully and then smiled at me suggestively. Tilly had not forgotten about her plan, and she kissed my cheek and then went to sit down. I turned to Iona and to look at the other girls, but they all had the same drooling and gapping expressions.

Once we all sat down, The Duke told us to eat first and talk after. Meats of all varieties were served to us on platters, and so we had full plates. Each of us dug into the food like were starved, Urchins. Finally, after almost an hour of silent eating, everyone sat back in their chairs.

"So, I have brought you all here to complete a task for me."

"What kind of task is it?" I asked while grabbing a toothpick from the table to clean my teeth.

"The same one you just completed. I have five demons that need to be dealt with before Grismald tries to release them."

"Ok? That's all?"

"Yes, and no. Yes, that is all I need you to do, but I'm sure you can imagine with a place like this far up floating in the sky, just how powerful the demons will be."

"We dealt with Nemicoramus! I'm sure we will be fine."

"No, you won't. These demons are on an entirely different level from that lesser dragon demon. No, you will have to train here and then complete the Mage tower dungeon. Then you might be strong enough to defeat them possibly, but from the progress you have made so far, I think you will be alright with proper training."

"Who's going to train us?" Victoria piped up with a half mouth full of some kind of bird I was unfamiliar with seeing.

"Well, you will each be training with special instructors, and you all will be training with our special guest."

"Special guest?" Our voices called out the question in unison.

"I shall be your teacher again! We still have a score to settle!"

We all turned to the robotic voice of Professor MTK.

0