Almost Feels Like Cheating
90 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the girls continued to laugh, I opened my AVATAR and had a quick look. I put my hand on my chin as I browsed my new stats and was surprised to find a full beard there. That's why I was getting laughed at, but I had no way to get rid of it. I focus back on the screen.

LEVEL: 22

HP: 785/785

MANA: 240/240

NAME: Dave Huntington

AGE: 29

CLASS: Mountain Blade Dancer

STATUS: Satisfied

WEALTH: Wealthy

HOME: Huntington Manor

STRENGTH: 120

CONSTITUTION: 135 (+775)

COMBAT: 117

SPEED: 155

INTELLIGENCE: 115

MANA: 33 (+165)

CHARISMA: 200

LUCK: 1000

SPECIAL ABILITIES

HEROIC GRACE: Remove any adverse magical effects or side effects from a party member. This ability has a 24-hour cooldown period between uses. (1/1 uses available)

ABILITIES

PASSIVE SKILLS

DUAL-WIELD: Wield two weapons proficiently

MOUNTAIN SWORD DANCER: Lost art of 100-ton sword dance. Gain +20 to combat and +40 to speed while wielding MOUNTAIN BLADE.

SKILL FUSION: Combine Skills with another party member with this Skill. Skills combinations may vary.

STONEBLADE STYLE: Proficient at wielding stone weapons, and you are not affected by the weight of the weapon.

MOLTEN SKIN: You have become invulnerable to metal. If you receive damage from a metal weapon, that damage is transferred back as heat to the weapon. A heated weapon loses durability fast and causes user FIRE damage.

PEIRCE EVIL: People with evil intentions have black auras and are vulnerable to the HERO's LIGHT BLADE Skill.

SELFLESS HERO: Magic item find increased by 250%

ACTIVATED SKILLS

MOUNTAIN BLADE: Activate to summon a blade of stone that weighs over 100 tons. This Spell consumes 0 MANA per/minute.

HOLY BLADE: Activate to summon a blade of light. This Spell consumes 0 MANA per/minute.

SOUL AVENGER: In the presence of demons, LIGHT BLADE will increase in size, but in this form, the blade only affects demons. A non-demonic creature struck by DEMON BRINGER receives no damage. Consumes 0 MANA per/min.

SOUL BRINGER++: In the presence of demons, SOUL BRINGER will erupt with golden cleansing flames, and all stats with temporarily be boost against demons. Consumes 0 MANA per/min.

Woah, what happened to my stats? My luck looks broken, and how is my charisma so damn high? More critical was the MANA consumption on all my skills. How are they all like that? I wasn't complaining, but I thought the rest of the monsters in the arena might when we come out.

Victoria could turn into a dragon. Tilly had Sasha's future sight for an instant reaction time, Lavender could rain down hell, and Iona could drop them in a pocket dimension and then make it not exist anymore. It almost felt like we were cheating, but then I remembered what Fate did to the people in that house.

I turned back to the girls, but they had been waiting and pounced on me. I was held down while Lavender shaved me with a red hot blade, leaving a horrible smell in the air. She left my long hair alone, and the girls let me up. Each one of them was now a woman, beautiful goddesses everyone of them.

I wanted to talk more and admire them, but suddenly all of us were surrounded by magical circles. Instantly, we were all back in the arena. Four monsters stood before use, and I knew one of them. The Demonblade was there with three other strong looking foes.

Or they would have been before, by the looks of this, the four floor bosses were our opponents, but something didn't seem right. They looked scared.

"Girls, do you mind sitting back and watching me?"

"What? Are you sure?" Lavender asked.

I just smiled and turned to the bosses.

"OK! I will be your Opponent this time!"

"How dare you mock us!" Screamed the Demonblade.

"Activate MOUNTAIN BLADE and HOLY BLADE."

I caught both, but I lowed the MOUNTAIN BLADE to a meter and pointed it at them. On my other hand, the HOLY BLADE was no longer light, but a solid gold blade.

"What are those toy swords? They probably are extremely light, or there is no way you could use them!"

"Oh? Would you like a try?"

I didn't let him answer. I just tossed it flat so he could grab the hit, but this was the one-hundred-ton MOUNTAIN BLADE. Demonblade tried to stop it by catching it, but it took a 30cm section out of the center of him and insta-killed him. The other demons charge me, but I summoned the MOUNTAIN BLADE again and disappeared, and all the demon's heads fell off.

"WHAT!"

Lightning cracked down, and a giant slammed down, making the girls jump. They jumped again when I laughed, sitting between them all. The giant looked mad, and he turned on us all, sitting down.

"WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE?!"

I stood up, rubbing my ear.

"Not deaf. Are you the final boss guy? We have to get going, so can we make this quick?"

"I don't want to fight. No, that's crazy, you guys are, wow. I have never seen anyone like your group. Your all monsters. Not even any point giving you guys rewards cause all your stuff is crazy levels. None of this makes sense."

Muttering to himself about the impossibilities, The giant disappeared. Suddenly we were all in circles, and then we were outside the arena again. He had kicked us out—what a lousy host. I looked at all my lovely girls, and they looked back lovingly.

Since we finished so fast and had time to kill, we all decided to sit down at a restaurant. We could see the place called "The Heavens Pasta Dominion," and it was only a short walk from us. We all agreed and headed over.

When we got there, the hostess was a Fish-kin like Jill was, and I was reminded of them all. We were led to a table where we sat and waited for the menus. The place was very friendly, similar to a fancy Italian restaurant from my past life that I could never enjoy.

"This is really nice!"

Tilly pressed into kissing my cheek and pressing her chest into my arm. My body was more extensive now, and her dress was holding her breasts together a little too well. It resulted in her sticking out her tongue to reach my cheek and licked me, sending heat through my body. I turned met her mouth for a quick kiss before Iona cleared her throat.

"What do you think that giant's problem was?" Victoria asked as we waited.

"Hehe, Dave was his problem!" Iona giggled beside me, so I lean over and kiss her forehead, and she beamed at me.

"Honestly, I don't think my stats and Skill should be the way they are. This boost almost feels like cheating."

Everyone nodded their head, but I wasn't sure what to do about it, so I was about to change the topic, but the waiter saved the mood with the menus. The beautiful women gushed over all the foods, and I wasn't even looking at my menu. The girls were adorable. Even though each of them was twenty-nine like me, they all shared menus and got way too excited about the food.

I then had to pick my meal quickly when the waiter came back, and I got the Bouza chicken linguine and a couple of appetizers. The girls all place their order, and the waiter left. Iona asked me about what was next now that we complete the arena so quickly.

"Fate is our main objective right now, but there will be a final boss we have to beat before we can finish the game."

"Where do you think it will be? Is there a dungeon in the castle?" Victoria asked.

"No, I think it's Grismald, and I don't think defeating Fate will stop him. He will try to take the king after. It only makes sense because then we would be the de facto rulers, Right?"

"That makes sense," Lavender said with a nod of her head.

We talked some more about taking an actual rest when we got back, and soon, our food arrived.

The girl's eyes lit up, and they all looked in heaven. We tore into the feast like wild animals and received more than one harsh glare, but no one paid attention. Everyone was soon rolling in the booth, complaining about overeating, and wanting to take out some stitches.

Suddenly the restaurant front door was blown in, the hostess was insta-killed, and Fate walked into the doorway, wreathed in black flame. I was on my feet in an instant, MOUNTAIN BLADE and HOLY SWORD already carving paths in the ceiling as I brought them down, smashing Fate out the door.

"Let's go!"

We all headed outside, but Fate was standing with a hairy pig with sharp teeth and a walking credit card. Suddenly, I heard the girl's screams from behind me, and then my blood froze in my veins.

The Pig was holding The dukes and Miss Grace's heads.

0