Chapter 39 An unbefitting ending for a destined couple
1k 9 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month passed since our ambush on the elven village, and now its appearance is completely unrecognizable from the tents before.

All around the underground cavern were black biomechanical structures made from hive-resin, or simply xenomorph saliva, and in the center of the once elven village now holds the Queen, Juno, who's been laying eggs for just over 2 weeks, held up high by the hive-resin structures and pillar supports.

Few xenomorph drones crept along says structures around the cavern to make sure everything is stable and safe for their queen and the hive.

Jun had been rather busy for the past 2 weeks from going back and forth to the surface and cavern, ambushing humans and other intelligent humanoid life. 

It was actually pretty easy. Skyrim had fallen into a post-apocalyptic state due to Alduins and the other dragons' resurrection, which in turn caused most of Skyrims inhabitants to be enslaved or constantly fleeing from place to place. So capturing random slaves or wanderers wasn't a problem for Jun. 

Their numbers increased to just a little over 30, 4 of which molted into Praetorians while the remaining were either drones or warriors. 

Juno had 2 of the Praetorians guard the entrance 24/7 accompanied by several warriors, just as a precautionary method in case stronger beings seek refuge in their cavern. 

Just because the world was in chaos, didn't mean that the races of tamriel lost hope. Many resistance groups were formed and occasionally attacked weaker dragon dens to save more lives, increasing in their own numbers, and gathering back to their hidden base, wherever that may be.

Little did they know, the twins were already secretly plotting their world domination.

. . .

Several years had passed and the twins were now ready to step out of the shadows and into the light.

Miraculously, just a few minutes before they declared war on all races in Skyrim, Juns evolution took place.

It's important to note that over the course of their time hiding, Jun had killed and devoured many weaker dragons.

His exoskeleton molted several times over, revealing a glossy pristine ivory exoskeleton. His size increased, reaching 31ft tall with a slightly slimmer build. 

Large wings unfurled on his back with a wingspan of several meters, enough to carry himself off the ground to fly.

The blue veins across his body were still present, and his charred rock-like chest and forearms were also still there, looking a lot like clear obsidian.

The twins lead the wave of thousands of xenomorphs directly to the nearest dragon dens, killing everything in their way, leaving behind a path of blood and corpses behind them.

Alduin discovered the anomaly a little too late as more than 70% of the dragons are killed, and even more slaves slaughtered.

When the twins stood before Alduin, a mocking sneer stretched across his face. 

Above them opened a familiar rift. The one they had been using and the one that belonged to their system. 

However this one started turning to a chaotic red and black, as black liquid dripped from the edges of the Rift and onto the earth below.

And with the rifts appearance, the twins felt a part of them disappear, the system which they had in this life was now gone and their boosted stats and skills disappeared, leaving only what their natural evolution would leave them.

This crippled their confidence and strength severely, and with that came several black tendrils coming from the Rift to devour everything I'm the world.

However, divine power came from the sky creating a barrier around the twins and their army, trapping them inside witht he tendrils.

Alduin let out a mocking laugh as the twins were being corroded away by the tendrils, and we're slowly dragged back into the Rift until it collapsed in on itself. 

The end?

Queue the angry readers with pitchforks. This is the best I could dish out for a story I've no motivation to write about. Thank you all for reading this disasterpiece, and I hope you'll enjoy my new xenomorph story 'Re: Xenomorph'

15