Chapter 1: The Beginning
155 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had this in my backlog as something I might try later. Since my arm and wrist are killing me from working all this week, I edited this and released it for you all. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think below!

I purposely didn't describe Todd. You can make him look like whatever you want. Testing out that way for an MC.

For the best reading experience, please read all of Todd's lines in a Surfer Dude accent. lol

Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Whoa," Todd speaks in wonder while looking around the marble palace he was suddenly standing in.

He wasn't sure how he got here, but this place was rad and glitzy A.F. All he wanted was his 4th Professor Pepper of the day, but what was inside his fridge instead? A fucking magic portal. He had been high, sure, but this was new. He could say with 85% certainty that this wasn't here earlier.  Todd had always dreamed of going to Marnia ever since the movie helped him score with a babe he had been trying to get with for months. Good times...

But, holy shit! He was here now!

Todd looked around the romanesque structure of marble and columns. It looked like some sort of huge outdoor square plaza with the middle being open to the sky. On the ground of the open space was a grassy section with a trickling stream winding through. A cobblestone path made its way from each of the 4 corners meeting up at a wooden bridge with a gazebo and sitting area in the middle. The stream wound its way from one end to the other and even had a small waterfall at one end providing pleasant background noise. The marble beneath his feet shinned with polished light, reflecting the greyish-white smoke that surrounded the plaza and garden on all sides and above. 

Todd's investigation was interrupted when a flash of brilliant golden light shone and a mega super babe with blonde hair, green eyes, and huge knockers popped out of nowhere. She was wearing a skimpy toga with lots of leg and cleavage showing, golden jewelry, and simple wooden sandals He was now sure he was dreaming. She was too hot to be real, but he couldn't place her face. Not a celebrity crush then...

"Hello Todd Norman, my name is Goddess Christina, one of The 7 Gods of Gra'veil, and Goddess of Transition & Reincarnation." The woman says with a heavenly voice and a nod of her head in greeting. 

"Wow...you're, like, super pretty. Do you wanna hang out?" Todd says, feeling lost but going with what he knows. See a hot girl, ask a hot girl out. 

"H-hang...out?" Goddess Christina says with a cute tilt of her head in bafflement, clearly derailed from whatever she was going to say before. 

"Yeah! We could chill back at my place and get...oh...oh no! I forgot my weed pen! I gotta go back!" Todd realizes in horror. He turns, expecting to see the portal out of his fridge, and falls to his knees in misery when he finds it is not there. This isn't a dream, it's a nightmare.

"I'm sorry...I am not following. If there is something you need, however, simply think of it and it will appear. This is my dimension, so you can create whatever you'd like here."

"Create whatever I want..." Todd trails off and focuses on his hand harder than he has focused on anything in a long while. With another "Pop" his weed pen appears. 

Sighing in relief, Todd takes a massive hit and coughs out a huge wave of smoke, instantly feeling more relaxed and composed.

"D-did you just...take drugs in front of a Goddess?" Christina asks in pure astonishment.

"Oh! I'm sorry pretty lady, you want a hit too?" Todd offers politely, holding out the pen.

"You...wish to share your drugs...with a Goddess?" Christina says, looking at him like he just told her the sky had changed colors to neon green. 

"Yeah! I can't even imagine how stressful being a Goddess must be. I am just a shitty college student, and I am always stressed. I figured you might want a break, ya know? We can chill and I can summon snacks. Have you ever had barbeque chicken pizza?"

"I...um...I have not..." Goddess Christina says. She takes a deep breath to re-center herself and continues. "But that is not really important right now. As I said, I am Goddess Goddess Christina, one of The 7 Gods of Gra'veil, and Goddess of Transition & Reincarnation. I am here to usher you into your new life in Gra'veil."

"Sorry, I'm not a big Usher fan...But I'll go to the concert if you want me to? I just need to grab my keys and wallet from my...Oh wait!" Todd says, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. Then, he remembers he can just summon things here, so he does so for his car keys and wallet as he smiles up at the beautiful woman. "Ok, all set. Which gravel venue is it at?"

"W-What? No! Gra'Veil! It is the world I am bringing you to. I..." Here she puffs her cheeks and blows out a breath. "Todd, why don't we sit down over in the gazebo." She offers, waving her hand towards the structure. "You are clearly not understanding what I am trying to tell you."

"So...no concert? Ok, no probs." Todd shrugs and puts his keys in his pocket with the wallet as he follows the Goddess to where she leads. 

The Goddess makes her way down the cobblestone path and tries to start again. "Maybe we should start with this. Todd, I am sorry to tell you this but you are- And he isn't following me." She finishes with a sigh as she takes a seat at the table in the Gazebo and looks up to see the man in question is about 30 feet away, standing on the grass, looking down at his feet, with a big smile on his face. 

"Todd?" She calls his name.

No response.

"Todd! What are you doing?"  She raises her voice to get his attention. 

"I am enjoying nature, beautiful. I love the feel of grass between my toes. I'm not really a hippy, per say, but I get what they are about, ya know?" He responds with a goofy smile up at her.

Despite herself, Christina can't help but think that his dumb- *Ahem* silly smile holds a bit of charm. She smiles back sardonically. 

'Good. He will need that charm on the other side. Though...he doesn't seem to have the brightest mind.' She thinks, then shakes her head at the rude thought. She was a Goddess. She was better than petty insults.

"Ok, but can you please come over here? I need to explain some things to you." She says with the patience of a saint. 

"Yea, sorry. On my way." Todd says as he focuses on his hand again. In it, appears a can of Professor Pepper, which he cracks open with an even bigger smile. "God, this is rad."

Once he finally makes it to her, she gestures for him to sit down, but to her surprise, he first focuses on the gazebo table. Before she can insist he sits down, a fresh, steaming hot barbaque chicken pizza appears. She is momentarily lost in the smell and she has to swallow a mouthful of drool.  

"T-Todd...What IS that?" She demands, forgetting the whole reason she was here as her stomach grumbles unhappily.

"Ambrosia, Goddess Babe. Ambrosia." Todd says with a serious nod of his head. He then shifts his attention directly in front of Christina and starts to concentrate again. Much quicker than the first time, another can of Professor Pepper appears. 

"That is not Ambrosia. I have had Ambrosia before on many occasions, what is THAT?" She once again demands, heat now in her voice as her hunger makes her less careful with her words and tone. 

"Shh...Take a bite. You will know what I mean." Todd whispers in her ear from behind.

An excited shudder rolls down her spine at the sensation of him whispering and goosebumps form on her arms. She didn't even notice him moving behind her, but now he stands there, offering her a paper plate that he magic'ed into existence with a knowing smile. 

Goddess Christina takes the plate with shaking hands and quickly pulls apart a slice of the heavenly smelling dish. Cheese stretches off from the slice she took, making the motion even more enticing. 

Todd stands behind her, nodding sagely. 

'What I would give to try it again for the first time...' He thinks to himself.

Not even worrying about table manors, Christina takes a giant bite out of the slice of pizza and almost moans in pleasure. It is greasy, cheesy, tangy, and orgasmicly delicious.

The rest of her meal is finished in seconds and she licks the sauce off of her hands, having never even set the pizza slice on the plate she was offered.

Todd gently pulls her hand from her face and smiles at her as he washes her hands clean with a wet wipe. "Saliva will get rid of the mess, but not the stickiness. Best to use wet wipes for that."

She blushes heavily, realizing that she has not shown the greatest Etiquette for someone claiming to be a Goddess. She wishes to immediately solve this slip up and starts again. "Well, I admit that it was very good. But now we need to-"

She is stopped again as Todd puts a finger on her lips. 

"It's not over yet. Try the soda in the can." Todd says with a knowing smirk.

She huffs at the rude interruption, but takes a sip from the can anyway...Only to freeze. 

"This...This is..."

"The best?"

"...It is certainly goooood~" Her voice seems to melt away at the end as Todd starts massaging her shoulders. 

"Just relax and enjoy the food and soda. You looked really tense. I want to help you with that. I am not good at much, but I am great at relaxing." He says with a chuckle. 

"I...um...O-Okay. But only a couple more slices..."

* | * | *

3 Hours Later

"...and then he says, 'Your beauty can only be truly appreciated by someone of my caliber,' and tried to grab my ass! Can you believe that!?! What a fucking prick!" Goddess Christina shouts as she slams back the last of her 5th can of Professor Pepper. "Let me get another hit."

Todd offers his pen to her with a concerned frown. "So you let him talk to you like that? That is so uncool. I would have punched him in the dick."

The Goddess, a figure of untold power and wisdom, snorts at that and starts laughing while wiping her sticky hands on her already ruined toga. She takes a giant drag from the pen and exhales it through her nose, only to inhale it again through her mouth. After coughing a bit, she looks at Todd. 

"Did I do it right?"

The one who taught her this trick nods in satisfaction. "I give it a B-. You let too much go. You are getting much better at it, though!"

She smiles brilliantly at that. Christina had been incredibly hesitant to try "Weed," as he called it, but Todd's words were more suave than she could ever imagine. He explained how it worked, how she would feel, walked her though the process, and never once pushed her or pressured her into it. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her and she tried it...Only to swear it off forever after the coughing fit she suffered. 

When she felt the rush of the high however...She realized she had never felt more relaxed in her life. She had immediately tried another puff, taking it as a personal challenge. If this could calm her down as well as it did, and if it really had the benefits that Todd said it did, then she was a fool to not use it. Goddess Christina was highly competitive and never backed down from a challenge, so she decided she would conquer weed and reap the rewards it offered.

She was also incredibly impressed and...honestly flattered by Todd. When he had started with the pizza, soda, and massage, she had gotten a bit of a creepy vibe from him. She thought he only wanted to get under her toga like all the rest of the males she knew. She had judged him unfairly and regretted it immensely.

To her complete astonishment, he had not made a single advance on her other than giver her massages, telling her she was pretty, and complimenting her on things he liked about her. He never pushed his luck and actually talked with her like she was a real person and not an object to obtain. It was absolutely refreshing. 

He asked her questions about herself, what it was like to be a Goddess, about Gra'Veil's history and how it pertained to her, and even personal questions about her wellbeing. She couldn't remember a time that anyone had treated her so well, especially a man. He actually listened and paid attention to what she said. She knew this because he would bring up past things she said as a start for a new conversation topic or to build off of what she was talking about currently. 

He also made sure she was comfortable, relaxed, having a good time, and had even given her a back, foot, head, and hand massage without asking for anything in return. No one had ever done that for her before. Ever. Her heart was in turmoil over it.

"Todd...Can I ask you something?" Christina hedges.

"I will never get tired of hearing the sound of your voice, Goddess." Todd says with a bow and a crooked grin.

She blushed at that. A lot. Her heart was beating wildly as well. 

"T-Todd...You...Why are you doing this for me? Why are you treating me so well despite having only just met me?"

"I mean, you are sending me to another world. It, like, behooves me to suck up to you a little." He says, his sideways grin never fading, but then he looks away in thought as a pained expression replaces the smile. Christina finds herself wanting to hug him. To make the pain and sadness in his expression go away. After a moment of silence, he looks back and sighs.

"I had an ex that said I was an ass who never paid attention or treated her well. So, I spent a lot of time trying to improve that. My best friend, who was a girl herself, told me my ex was full of shit and was lying about it as an excuse to break up and be with someone else. Still, it stuck with me, ya know? If I can do something nice for a beautiful woman such as yourself, then why shouldn't I? You looked so tense when I showed up...I just thought you could use a chance to relax and might want someone to talk to...I'm sorry if I fucked it up..." He trails off, scowling at the table as if waiting for a rebuttal.

Christina reached over and put her hand on his. "You didn't fuck it up, Todd. Today was the best day I have had in millennia. Thank you, really, thank you..."

He smiles back up at her and she can't help but want that smile to stay looking at her forever. The moment stretches for an eternity as they stare into each others eyes. She feels like there are butterflies in her stomach as she prepares her next question. 

"Todd...I want you." Christina says with confidence.

He blinks. Looks around and scratches the back of his head. "Here? I don't see a bed or anything...I would hate if you got splinters from the table..."

Christina's face flushes deep scarlet at that and she stammers out, "N-Not like that! I wasn't p-propositioning you! ..N-Not that I am entirely opposed to it- No! Wait! That is not what I meant! Gah!"

She covers her face with her hands and screams internally. What. Was. She. Doing!?! Was she a teenager new to hormones? This wasn't going how she wanted at all...

*Ahem* "W-What I meant to say is that I want you as a Goddess. I want you to be my Paladin in Gra'Veil. It would mean that we can talk and interact even when we are so far apart. I could visit you from time to time....I...really enjoyed our time together here, but I have to send you through now. I just wanted to offer you the position if you are interested. There isn't really much you need to do, just-"

"I accept." Todd says confidently, interrupting her. "If it means I can speak to you like this and see you more, then I accept."

The butterflies in Christina's stomach were causing her head to spin...or maybe it was because she was really fucking high...Either way, she squealed in delight and rushed around the table to hug him. 

They shared that moment, her hugging him in joy and him rubbing her back affectionately while hugging her back. 

Then. She realized what she was doing. She looked up at him with wide, frightened eyes.

Todd, for his part, just smirked at her expression. His hand came up and lifted her chin as he leaned in an placed a light kiss on her lips. 

"I promise I will do what I need for you. You can only have one Paladin, right?" He asks after the kiss that left her mind blank.

"Y-Yes..." She responds breathlessly.

"Good. Then I will be your man and you will be my girl, yes?" He asks, staring deep into her eyes.

"Yes, Gods, yes. Please." She says, completely lost in his eyes. 

'Wait. Hold up. What did I just agree to?' She thought as the gears in her mind started working again.

"Noice. I promise to be a good boyfriend, even if we can't see each other that often. I won't cheat and I will proudly tell people that I am taken by you. You don't need to worry."

'Wait. Wait, wait, wait. What? Boyfriend? WHAT?' She thinks as her eyes grow wide as saucers.

"Now, I want to kiss you again, would that be alright?" He asks as his devilish, handsome smile returns.

"Yes, but I want more than that." Christina says as she closes the distance between them.

'Fuck it. I will deal with the fallout tomorrow.' She thinks and teleports them to her private bed chamber for a wild and raucaus night that will most likely give her a headache in the morning.

9