Prologue
272 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously on Reamsah, in the last few centuries, it hadn’t mattered too much upon the status that one has, whether one was to be an Alpha, Beta or an Omega. There was still a certain amount of freedom and only a slight difference to how one is treated, except of that of royalty.

Alpha’s, being stronger and being able to make the weaker kneel, were mostly placed as rulers, with the Beta’s by their sides to help them rule. Omega’s were often used as paid workers, sometimes found having a status higher than a worker, and this was known as normal for a very long time.

There were instances of the usual discrimination of status, black and white, rich and poor, but something such as ‘slaves’ had not been a part of Reamsah, as far is history would state. That is until recent times…

The reason why ‘slavery’ came into being, was because statistics were found about the growth of population, and it became obvious that something was wrong! The rate on Alpha’s getting born had gone down by five percent, and their population was already starting to dwindle down as it was…

Beta’s had fallen by ten percent and Omega’s had risen by five percent…Making a strange outcome and many Royalties unexpectedly worried!

 

Was it that they were evolving into a species that now had trouble conceiving?

Was this a slow demise in their species because of a certain drug or because of certain generational diseases?

As much as they thought themselves knowledgeable to find out, their technology had not told them enough…

But it wasn’t the first time that a huge apocalypse had come this close to cause disaster to Reamsah, as a comet had nearly fallen upon the planet about three hundred years ago.

But, instead of a comet threatening to shoot down a few decent parts of itself upon the planet, making holes and killing off a few hundred people off...This time, it was something to do with themselves!

If the numbers kept going like this, Alpha’s were bound to become extinct within just a century or two!

Of course, this was something that Alpha’s were deeply afraid of! They were the power, they were the leaders! How could the planet run without them in it! It made absolutely no sense to them whatsoever!

And so, as the rulers finally gathered together on one continent, known as Lemunk, it seems that a change was coming from this very normal state of living!

 

 

The reason behind being unable to conceive was still unknown but what was known, was that Omega’s had a lot more power than that they ever thought possible, just because their chances to conceive magnificently rose because of what was known as heat!

Not only that, but Omega’s were the only ones where both males and females could conceive and that both could go into heat, as the male Beta’s and male Alpha’s could not conceive, and neither do the females go into heat at all! So, there was no wonder that Omega numbers had slowly risen, considering that the chances were already small enough as it was to gain a Beta or an Alpha child from an Omega! So, this was why Alpha’s and Beta’s thought that this Omega trait was something that could possibly take over the world…And it was indeed something that they feared!

They all thought that it could not happen! That they could not allow the population of Omegas to grow further and cause a war in which they could potentially win if they were to somehow get allies within any of the Alpha’s and Beta’s!

 

This type of future simply cannot happen and that was why the royals were eager to get something done as soon as they realized this fact!

Alpha’s, and even Beta’s, knew that they were stronger than that of the weaker class of the Omega’s...And just the very thought of ‘Heat’ controlling them seemed pathetic and such a waste!

It was almost laughable that Omega’s could potentially have the power to stop any generation from continuing! There was absolutely no way that they could give that power to the Omega’s…It was…Inconceivable!

…But even before the Omega’s knew that they had this certain power, laws were changed in a very fast way!

Omega’s were condemned and stated that they could now be sold and the concept of ‘slaves’ was now born upon the continent of Lemunk!

‘Slaves’ weren’t just people who were owned and would work the land…Slaves did other work as well…Omega’s now had a new name to suit this…Pawn…They were all now just ‘Pawn’s’.

They all became work slaves, sex slaves, sacrificial slaves and breeding slaves! No longer able to hold their own future in their own hands in the slightest fraction…

 

With the help of obtaining a specific doctor to find out the status of one upon birth, Omega’s could be sold as soon as they were born…But this was only just the beginning…

Many Omega’s lost their freedom and became slaves because of this new law, being bought for a large amount of money and over a few years, there were minimal Omega’s left that weren’t ‘owned’.

Already, they were trying to run away from what they knew might be some type of hell!

With slavery being something quite new, Omega’s did panic and wanted to fight back but they were always overrun by those who were stronger and those who were greedy!

In fact, the royal members could see a huge fortune to be made, now that this law had taken place, and some of them secretly started their own slavery nest, to do what they wanted with their new ‘slaves’…

 

 

In a matter of ten years, with the Omega’s who were secretly being sold, the price of purchasing one did not double, it tripled!

The price was not going down, but only increasing as the months go by!

In these ten years, a certain set of parents ended up doing just that and sold a little Omega boy of just four years old.

This Omega boy was happily bought by a wealthy Alpha, whom wanted to have full loyalty of this Omega as a plan for the future. He knew that the price of Omega’s rising as it had, wasn’t for a silly reason! Seeing that population had its problems, this wealthy Alpha, named Norman, he was sure that this Omega boy would come in handy!

Whether to wait and sell the boy at a much higher rate or to keep him just in case, Norman was satisfied…Satisfied until…His very own son got obsessed with the slave Omega!

 

Yet, no one could foretell the future and even Norman wished he could take this act back, and that he had saved his money, because of the troubles the Omega had caused!

Over eight years, Norman had finally seen his young son become besotted and become very protective and it was for the very slave that he had bought! Which is why he had to drive the Omega out of his son’s heart!

Then…He was going to sell him and get his money back and possibly a lot more to go along with it!

…But, in the end, it ended up being a complete waste of money, effort and ten years of his son’s life!

Before he could sell the Omega slave, another new law came out and there was no longer a chance to get his money back at all!

If there were ever another chance in his life, Norman vouched to make that slave Omega make up for his and his son’s loss!

He wished it to happen for a couple of years, before he rarely thought of the little boy whom he had bought all that time ago…

 

(Author's note: This is my second BL. I'd like to add before another chapter is released that this novel is mature. There is sex slaves, sex, violence and even an Female Alpha that has both male and female sex organs. I know this novel won't be for everyone.)

5