Chapter 4 **Heat that Brings…**
272 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Submerged as much as he could in the cold water, Xander felt a bit better but he was unable to stop himself from touching the uncontrollable hard on that ached to be touched.

Putting his hand around his length, a moan escaped. It wasn’t like he hadn’t touched himself this way before, but this was…Not what he thought it would be like! It was…Really good!

From all the times that he had tried to loss himself to the feeling of sex, he had never felt this way before!

Holding himself harder, another moan escaped and Xander was excited to continue! He wanted more, he wanted…

He then used his other hand to touch where he felt the most uncomfortable and most heat, to let out a gasp to how wet and hot it was in that particular area!

 

Only hearing about what others had apparently gone through, it was a surprise to Xander as he easily placed a single finger into his anus and felt slightly more at ease. In fact, having put this finger inside, he felt like he could cum at any moment. This…Was not what it usually was like!

He had cum with customers quite a number of times, but he felt like it was beyond his control and somewhat forced. This time, he wanted to play! He wanted to release and feel satisfaction! In fact, this feeling was a first, it was new but something he wanted to fulfil quite quickly!

And the strange wanton feeling flowing through him made him want more and more!

Grasping his dick tighter and thrusting his finger in and out of his anus, Xander lost himself to the erotic feeling completely, not even caring for the fact that he was in a rather awkward position at this moment.

…No thoughts entered his head whatsoever and he just felt how good it was!

 

But…

Never before did he want to be satisfied by someone else to this extend, as his fingers and hand just weren’t good enough anymore!

Sex wasn’t something he had cared too much about, perhaps because he had so much of it! Or perhaps it was because he was forced to do it…

Yet…Right now…He was feeling like he was in heaven and would honestly want anyone who would enter the room!

Male or female, top or bottom, whatever and whoever they were, Xander wanted fulfilment…Right now!

Letting out a grunt and going stiff, Xander put his head back as he climaxed his hot liquid onto his own chest.

 

Unable to move for a moment, Xander pulled out his finger and tried to calm down.

Normally, Xander could at least move after cumming! He felt his whole body trembling as though the earth was! Tingles shot through his body and he felt his heart racing!

Not wanting the tingles and trembling to get worse, Xander stayed still and waited until his breathing got better.

Lifting his head, Xander wished to get out and continue his normal routine but…Not only was he still uncomfortable, as the newly obtained first heat hadn’t subsided yet, but…Now that his heat had come…He was now going to be secretly sold…Like so many others before him!

 

To a strange degree, even in the state that he was in, Xander feared the unknown.

Being a slave, working hours upon hours, until the age of fifteen, Xander had back then wanted to stay that way but had gone into being a sex slave.

Now, he was used to this way of life, thinking it slightly easier then working so many hours in a mine or building a wall…

It took so long to accept this outcome and finally see time go forward that…Now that the time has come for a change, Xander couldn’t deny the fact that he was definitely scared. Scared to a point of even being able to forget, for a slight moment, that he was in heat still.

 

***

 

Life until the age of thirteen had all but fallen apart when everyone had doubted him. All those years of giving everything he had, to make the people happy, had all been smashed to smithereens!

First, he was suddenly branded as a thief, stealing from a Princess!

At that time, Xander had seen very little of the Alpha Princess and didn’t think much of her…But as punishment was done to him, even though he was innocent, Xander started to realize that some people were just bad…Especially when they quietly admit who had really done the crime, to only Xander, and he could do nothing about it but know that the real culprit got away with it…

 

There was only prove that he had stolen, not evidence that he hadn’t.

That was the first time that Xander had felt completely hopeless and realized that the truth may be something that could be buried. He hadn’t seen much of it prior to seeing it firsthand back then but it was a shock to how people can pin someone as a thief so easily and not question character because…Xander had never done anything bad like that ever in his life!

Back then, Xander had no idea how to say that the proof that was seen as him as a thief was wrong! He was speechless and still to this day wonders how he should have acted instead of that of a shocked, little boy…

 

Even Derek had been upset with him at first and never seemed to treat him the same afterwards…Which had hurt more then Xander wanted to admit!

No…From that moment, Xander started to see that he really was wasting away and not achieving anything. All that attention and caring from Derek had then stood out to Xander and he had realized that he didn’t want to lose more then he already had. If anything, he wanted to gain it back and to go back to the way they were before he had been branded as a thief.

So, Xander had tried to work harder, to once again obtain Derek’s smiling gaze and closeness.

 

…Xander feels like fate played terribly against him. Not long after Xander accepted his want to do his best to never lose Derek, everything changed drastically once again!

As far as Xander was aware, Derek’s mother was sick with some type of disease and she wasn’t going to live too much longer.

But…To Xander’s utter astonishment, a knife was found in Derek’s mother’s chest and it belonged to no other but himself. It was only a knife used to cut hard vegetables for when he was in the kitchen, but it was still something that he had used. Xander had not even known that the knife had gone missing until someone had pointed it out!

All the times that he made pumpkin soup added up to someone getting killed with it and it had sickened Xander so much that he had vomited!

 

Claiming innocence to the end, Xander was overwhelmed with false evidence to state that he was not only apparently jealous of Derek’s mother’s attention to Derek, but also unhappy with a couple of things that she had done.

Xander remembers his shock…

In shock to the nice woman’s death…In shock to being placed with a crime that he had never committed and lastly…In shock to Derek…

Derek had never looked at him so coldly, so hurt, before that Xander had not been able to utter a word in defence.

 

Those eyes had narrowly looked at him and Xander can never forget it! No way was he ever going to forget how Derek looked at him and spoken to him afterwards.

All those years of friendship and helping each other seemed like they had meant nothing to Derek and Xander felt his whole world had shaken apart…

Without being able to defend himself, mostly because of shock and then mostly because of feeling completely hopeless, Xander’s words never got to Derek in the end…He was never given the chance…

The world had been endurable until then. Xander felt he could have looked for the real murderer and other evidence…But he lost all hope upon Derek’s complete dismissal.

He had walked away, never looking back and…Xander knew that there was no longer any reason to stay…

 

A person had contacted him back then, asking him if he wanted to run, before he would be killed, and Xander took this man’s idea and did just that.

Because…What was the point of staying?

Seeing Derek look at him like that…Xander had felt like he couldn’t handle it!

Becoming known to have ‘killed’ a Beta, a mother to an Alpha and a wife to an Alpha…Xander felt like he had no future…

The problem was…Running had also been a ploy…

 

Frowning to these memories, Xander touched himself again, to try to think of something better.

If it was any other time, it wouldn’t have worked, Xander would have touched his scar and started to get depressed but today…The heat that was still driving his core, was enough to get him to, once again, want fulfillment…

Suddenly, Xander heard the door be pushed opened and then a sound of a voice was heard, “Ah! Pixel, Pixel…Always one step ahead of me!”

Unable to get out of the cold water, nor turn around, Xander felt an uncontrollable urge for the person to come, whoever they were, to come and to take him!

Anything at this moment was better than his fingers and hand!

 

With sounds of steps approaching, Xander’s eyes go more and more misty, his hand gripped his dick unconsciously tighter…

Seeing ‘Lucky’ stand before him with a smirk, Xander could hardly know what he looked like. His eyes were full of desire and a hand slowly reached out towards ‘Lucky’. Xander could only think of reaching a fulfilment, with normal thoughts dulled to the back of his mind, so this sexy posture was not at all an act!

“I’d sincerely love to know how you get so many to always come back!”

‘Lucky’ bent down and put his hand around Xander’s dick, “Yours isn’t even bigger than mine…”

Xander moaned and relaxed, wanting this person to do more.

‘Lucky’ frowned and let out a deep breath, “Why, Why do you act like this is nothing!? Omega’s are being treated so poorly and you have accepted it so easily!?”

Flinching to the sudden tight grasp around his desire, Xander opened his eyes and found one of his hands going into the man’s clothes.

 

‘Lucky’ let out a moan and Xander found that ‘Lucky’ was indeed hard as well.

“It’s true…That when an Omega is in heat, they give off some desiring, sexual type of smell.” ‘Lucky’ stated, pushing his hips towards Xander’s hand, that was now over his dick.

“I can’t imagine what it would be like for a Beta or an Alpha! I already want to take you and make you mine!” ‘Lucky’ stated, looking at Xander with obvious desire in his eyes.

A minute went by and as both of them wanked the other, ‘Lucky’ started to touch more of Xander’s body. “I really didn’t think that I’d want another man…Ever!”

Leaning in, ‘Lucky’ went to kiss ‘Pixel’, only to be interrupted by a voice from outside of the door. “In here boss!”

With these words, ‘Lucky’ quickly stood and Xander found himself sad. He wasn’t thinking straight and desperately went to get ‘Lucky’ to come back closer to him and do more!

“…Lucky?”

 

‘Lucky’ clenched his hands, then walked towards the door, “It’s true, he’s in heat.”

Unable to pay attention to the voices, Xander grabbed himself and continued to want to make himself feel better.

“It seems certain, lock up the room! ‘Lucky’ get your ass out of here!”

Being alone once again, only made Xander frown, he wanted someone, anyone, to take him!

He wanted to be held down, inserted and let out moans of enjoyment and ecstasy!

He was wet and ready, hard and willing!

…In the end, the uncomfortable and unfamiliar feeling could only be gone through by himself and Xander hadn’t even been able to get out of the small bath because of exhaustion, once he had climaxed a fourth time.

A new record took place but once Xander returned back to being able to think straight, there was no celebration…

Now that he had gone through what is known as ‘heat’, he hated it!

There was something else now that took him as a hostage! Something that he had no control over…

…Was there any type of freedom in this world?

 

***

 

“Make sure it’s spotless.”

Xander coughed and groaned.

“Good, it’s about time you woke up! You have half an hour to pack and dress, I will punish you if you’re late!”

Opening his eyes, Xander frowned and sat up.

What’s going on?

“Get up!”

Xander looked at the boss and nodded, getting out of the bed.

He felt strange and had to try hard to focus.

“These clothes here, not ours.”

Taking the clothes that were offered, instead of the normal clothes that he wore, Xander realized the difference immediately. “Boss?”

 

With a heavy sigh, the boss replied, “You will no longer stay here, now that you’ve got your first heat, congratulations! Now, quickly get dressed and pack your stuff!”

Xander saw that half of the room was already getting cleaned…Well, it wasn’t very big to begin with really, but it was still nice and homey…

With a heavy heart, Xander got dressed and packed his small amount of personal belongings.

My time here is really over. Before…Getting ‘heat’ was what I thought I wanted, so that I didn’t have to use my body, but now…Where will I end up?

With the sudden realistic thoughts of what happens next come into Xander’s thoughts, he couldn’t help but wish he could stay here. He might be using his body, and never gets to go out but…Xander felt safe here. There was a routine and there was something to occupy his mind so that he wasn’t thinking about…Other things…

 

What if I get bought by someone who continuously calls me names or hits me? What if I am used for sex, just like here, but worse? What if I have to slave away like I had to before in the mines?

Fidgeting with his bag of belongings, Xander waited outside of the room, that he had used for years, and wondered who would be in there next.

For the Omega’s it was the best room, as all the others were smaller. Xander had to keep up his work, to keep the room, but since he had, no one else had been able to live in the room for quite some time.

Would ‘Lucky’ get it then? He was the next most used Omega…

 

Xander could only sigh and longingly continue to stare into the small room, as he remembered the times that he looked outside of the window, all the times that he had bled in there and all the times that he had bathed in that small bath. It hadn’t been much, but he knew now, now that he had to leave, that he had called it home for a while…

Even though some of those memories were bad and painful…They were still better then working in the mines by a large margin!

There were also some good memories too, where Xander had let out a small laugh to a few customers and how they had acted. One customer had brought him some flowers once, making Xander unable to know how to act in return because…Well, he wasn’t a girl! He was a man!

 

Another customer had made him smile like an idiot when they had said a few memories about their want for someone from their childhood days, making Xander lost in the innocent emotion of it. With that customer, at the time, he had forgotten his own childhood and how innocent children were. He’d forgotten about all the funny, little things that children did, like that of wanting to climb a tree, even when they were afraid of heights. Little children were different, and they didn’t have responsibility like he did now, and that change was something that made Xander remember. Children were freer, they were more resilient, and being reminded of it strangely made him smile, instead of making him sad…

 

But…

He probably won’t ever come back, never set foot in this place again. He probably will never be heard of again, just like that of the other Omega’s that had obtained their heat and left…

Anything was better than the potential master that could be obtained as early as tonight!

Xander was able to see that the sun had been shining, when he had finally ‘woken’ up to a state to see this, and he realized that he was really tired because he had not been able to sleep throughout most of the day, like he had been doing for the past years.

Was this only the beginning then? Was this the first thing that is going to change? That I might not be able to sleep? That I’ll be tired all the time or that I’ll sleep once again at night-time, instead of daytime?

 

Knowing that Omega’s go into the market upon obtaining their heat, nothing much else is known after that, well Xander didn’t know but…He was sure others did. They weren’t to know, as they were just slaves, but it was quite obvious that this establishment was known by many…Names might not be told but it doesn’t mean people still can’t be counted and Xander was sure that Omega’s were probably bought by at least one or two of the customers that he may have had to have sex with…Could he even see one of the Omega’s that were already bought? Would he have the same master as the last?

Did they survive? Did they get treated better or worse?

But…They all seemed to disappear and Xander has no idea what had happened to them from when they left this brothel…It was a complete mystery!

Which only made him more nervous…

 

It was hard dealing with his problem of being scared of the unknown, yet to have another thing on top of that to be scared of the mystery of his future, only made him fidget with his hands.

He didn’t want change, didn’t want to be scared, he just wanted to do what he knew best…Sadly, what he knew best was being a slave, either that of a sex slave or a working slave, it was what he knew.

Even the time…With that person…He found he was better thinking then he was also a working slave, then to think of it as anything else…

The future…The future was already in the works, as Xander was told to follow the Beta boss out, away from his old home…That small room that he would probably never forget…

 

Following the boss outside, to the back of the brothel. Xander got onto the crude carriage and sat in the corner, making the carriage look incredibly big.

After the boss had done a quick talk to someone, they got on to the carriage too and leisurely sat back, not giving Xander any attention.

…It didn’t matter to Xander, as he was a nervous wreck.

It would have been nice to sleep and catch up on what he missed out on, considering now that it seemed to be afternoon, but he wasn’t able to…

His thoughts were of calming himself down and telling himself that everything was ok, that even though at first he hadn’t like the brothel, he had still been able to make it a home, so why couldn’t he do it again to wherever he goes to next?

Where will I go? What would I do? Who will it be? Someone old, someone not old? Someone with a fetish? Someone nice?

No…Xander could not sleep at all…

 

***

2