Chapter 5 **Unquestionably Awkward!**
220 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For Xander, it felt like hours went by, instead of minutes. Not only did his thoughts wonder into depressing paths but it seemed that he had started to cough and feel that his throat was sore.

After the carriage ride, he had to wait inside of a building, inside of a dirty cell.

Chains were connected to not only his neck, but hands and feet, and Xander started to feel more and more listless.

It was dark and cold, making his throat sorer and his cough worse, slowly, he started to shiver. Not only did he shiver to the cold, but to that of feeling incredibly nervous and scared.

With no idea on how much time went by and no one speaking to him, loneliness crept into his heart and again, Xander was reminded of abandonment.

 

Abandoned by his parents, not because of what he was first told, which was because he was asked for very politely by a nice man, no…He had been sold…

Abandoned by…Derek…The person who had helped him and what Xander thought as the most precious friend…

Abandoned now from the brothel…

How long will it be before I will be abandoned once again? Or…Will I even be accepted in the first place? Instead, will I just get used by my new master?

It seemed…Xander was at a loss to why he had been born at all.

If life was like this, forced to accept circumstances because he was never wanted…Why?

Why should I continue living?

Swallowing, feeling it hurt as he did so, Xander closed his eyes and tried to suppress his depressing thoughts.

 

It wasn’t the first time that he felt this way, in fact, after he had been convicted with the crime of killing Derek’s mother and had nearly been killed in running away, Xander had experienced these types of depressing feelings.

Back then, he had been stabbed and left for dead…And he had welcomed death, yet…He was found and taken away, treated and placed with the other caught Omega’s…

If I had died back then, I wouldn’t have had to work so hard in the mines or been forced to have sex.

A tear fell down his cheek and Xander sniffed, not willing to let another tear out.

Determination seeped into him and Xander found a goal through his torment.

His new goal was…To end his life if his life was to become worse.

He no longer wanted to be someone that was unable to make any kind of choice, he no longer wanted to be used!

If his new master will treat him like a tool and abuse him to no end, Xander was going to end his pathetic, little life!

…To a sad degree, this was Xander’s choice through freedom, it was a choice that he could make on his own and that held a certain amount of strange happiness to him.

 

…Now that a goal had been formed, Xander felt a bit stronger. He didn’t say a word when they brought him out, nor did he struggle when they pulled on his chains…

Walking and finally coming before a room, Xander was pushed into it and into a kneeling position.

“This is the one?”

Widening his eyes and feeling nostalgic, Xander slightly shook his head…

It can’t be him…It can’t be…

“Yes, Alpha. As recent as yesterday did he receive his first heat.”

Xander bowed his head, his hair falling forward.

“Let me see him.”

That voice!

Again, that familiar voice startled Xander and his face was moved up by force…To see the person in front of him…

…Derek!

 

Derek stood up in shock, making the room get filled with the noise of a chair being pushed backwards and falling to the floor.

Xander…He’s Xander! He’s Alive!

As Derek stared at Xander, Xander grew increasingly alarmed and as soon as the hand holding his face left, he bowed his head extremely low, so low, in fact, that not an ounce of his face could be seen anymore by Derek.

Derek had watched Xander’s reaction with complete eagerness, not having any idea how eager he looked to any others in the room. His heart banged against his rib cage and Derek took in a deep breath and pinched himself, thinking it was a dream!

 

What are the chances!?

Even though he knew he’d been looking for Xander for years now, he felt like this was a coincidence! Sheer good luck and something that felt like fate!

He’s really here!

He had already set a plan in motion, prior to being in this room, and that was to either follow the Beta ‘Boss’ here, back to where ever they kept the Omega’s, or even ask the Omega here that he would have ‘bought’ out but…The one he had been searching for was here! He was right in front of his eyes!

His hair wasn’t all the same color, but those eyes, that face…That same small body and…

 

“I accept!” Derek almost shouted, unable to control his enthusiasm.

Dropping a large box onto the table, Derek asked for the key and personally unlocked the chains on Xander.

With no further words, Derek held tightly upon Xander’s hand and left the black market, seeing his carriage within a small distance soon after…It was a blur for both men, as both of them found themselves at the carriage, not really remembering how they got there…

Lost in thoughts to…His new master…Xander had stumbled a few times but going onto the carriage that quick had made him completely miss a step!

Being tugged into the carriage in that falling stance, Xander fell halfway into the carriage and Derek frowned.

In just seconds, Derek directly picked Xander up, closed the door and stated to ‘return’ to the driver.

 

Xander being on Derek’s lap, surprised both of them and silence entered the carriage. When the surprise disappeared for Derek, he found that he liked this very much. Tightening his embrace of the smaller body in his arms, Derek felt it stiffen.

Breathing in the scent of Xander, that invaded his dreams until this day, Derek felt that he finally achieved something that had felt practically impossible until this day!

“You’re really alive!” Derek said in relief, “You’re really here!”

Silence followed, not phasing Derek out of his strange happiness.

 

“I was told that you had been killed…That your body had been seen in a gutter. That…Then…Then the new laws came and all the Omega’s disappeared…I couldn’t find you…”

Xander clenched his fists, unable to let himself think that this Derek now, could not be someone harmful to him…

All Xander could remember and think of, right now, was Derek’s narrowed look and walk away from him in the past. His yelling at why he had ‘done such a thing’, that ‘You really were stringing me along the entire time!’

Derek had even been there when Xander had gotten punished for ‘stealing’ from the Princess! Every bad memory from living with Derek in the past enveloped Xander and an anger started to rise up within him…

“I looked for you in Spanniddy and Ensia, never wanting to believe…”

Silence once again entered the carriage.

 

Derek finally found that things weren’t as he thought they would be.

All this time…Did he even think of me at all? Is he not saying anything because of his…Guilt?

With this thought, Derek remembered his mother and what had happened to her, and shoved Xander off of him in haste.

What the hell am I doing with my mother’s murderer!?

Xander fell to the floor of the carriage and did not lift his head. This was exactly what he’s been waiting for, so he wasn’t surprised.

…Derek’s ruthless accusation. Derek’s coldness and disbelief…His uncaring words and actions…

Feeling this unwanted, hurt Xander more then he thought, and his eyes grew misty.

Being away from Derek all this time had come to nothing! It still hurts! For him to treat me this way hurts so much!

“What…Are you regretting? You know…There’s no medicine for regret!”

Without further words, Derek turned away from Xander and ignored him.

 

Xander had no strength left anymore. Not only was he emotionally drained and still shocked to see Derek, but his throat was still sore and not letting out a cough made things even worse. With also not haven’t slept much on this day, Xander was also tired.

Dizziness started to take root and Xander put his head against the other seat in the carriage in exhaustion, even though he was still seated on the floor of the carriage. He wished he could think of Derek as just another customer, just so that he could survive longer but at this moment…It was all just too much!

Getting his heat, losing his home, seeing Derek once again…Xander thought he would be having questions and wanting to calm himself down but…Soon his eyes drooped and strangely, he felt like he could sleep, even in this predicament…

Within minutes, Xander was fast asleep…

 

Derek stared at Xander, suppressing his strange want to comfort the small Omega.

Wanting to put the Omega in a more comfortable position was just too great in the end and Derek picked him up and placed him very gently on the seat opposite him.

“Derek’s…Gone…”

Xander’s rumblings turned into coughs and Derek became startled.

Seeing a tear fall down Xander’s cheek, Derek took a deep breath and told himself not to care…Many, many times…

 

Derek…

The teddy bear that Xander had, was named ‘Derek’. He was probably talking about that…And not about him…

Remembering how cute Xander had looked when looking after ‘Derek’, made Derek feel uncomfortable.

…A part of the punishment for Xander ‘stealing’ from the Princess, was that his teddy bear had been taken away from him. His own father had given Xander his teddy bear, to which it became more obvious that Xander was an Omega.

Apparently, they had been told that Xander was an Omega when Xander first came to them, but his father had gotten a teddy bear anyway.

 

Remembering how heart broken Xander was upon his ‘Derek’ getting taken away from him and ravished into quite a number of pieces, didn’t make the real Derek feel any better.

That was when their relationship really fell apart. Derek, upon wanting to clear things up back then, still could not erase this bad memory from Xander and knew that Xander, as much as he wanted to stay good friends like before…Derek knew that a scar had been formed between them.

He had wanted to get Xander back to exact revenge, get justice…But…

Why is it that Xander’s crying face makes him feel very uneasy? Why does he want to get Xander another teddy bear?

Why…Why do I wish very much that he had meant me just now and not that damned teddy bear!?

 

***

 

Lucky paced his room in pure nervousness and lack of enthusiasm.

He had just obtained a bigger, nicer room, but he had no want to celebrate.

What was there to celebrate!? We were all just slaves, we were all just…

Punching the bed in anger, Lucky huffed out and turned around.

He wanted the courage to defy Boss Beta and just do as he wanted! He wanted to say ‘no’ to the new Alpha that had seen him once and was returning, he wanted to dress as he wanted, to drink and go outside…He wanted more!

Why, why was it that Omega’s had been treated like this and it was ok!? Dammit!

Putting a hand through his freshly combed hair, Lucky put his head up and squeezed his eyes shut in panic.

I don’t want to see her!

 

The Alpha, known to him as Alpha Two, was a woman. She had not spoken much but had totally defeated Lucky when she had taken the top!

Yes, she had been the male in the one-hour exchange between them and had inserted that wild, strange, totally not cool penis of hers into him!

Lucky couldn’t believe how shocked he was…

All the other women that had come, had let him have the enjoyment of being a man, but this one Alpha had taken full authority and had not stated anything, even when he complained about it!

Shivering to the Alpha’s big…

Lucky had the courage then to hit the Alpha and get mad at her!

She’d hurt him!

With a lot of curses and glares, the hour went by…Strangely fast, and the Alpha left with a smirk…Making Lucky feel all that more naked!

 

If he got his heat…

Then this new ‘customer’, could go to hell!

The Alpha, coming again and so soon after their last visit was a worry.

He didn’t want to handle her anymore!

…Then there was a knock on the door, yet straight after, without waiting for Lucky to answer, there was his first customer…The Alpha.

Backing up against the bed and falling down upon it, Lucky glared at the woman.

Again, the Alpha did not speak as she shut the door behind her and walked towards him, taking her clothes off…

No! I don’t want to!

 

Lucky scrambled over the bed and went to the corner, putting his knees up to his chest and shaking his head.

He’ll receive the whips…He’ll take the punishments! But hell, he didn’t want this Alpha!

From his corner and hiding half of his face, he glared at her, as she came closer with her small breasts and swaying waist. Hell, why did he think that her tall, strong figure had been a nice change to him? Why had he thought that her flowing black hair and brown eyes were sensual to look at!?

He must have been an idiot the first time he had seen her!

As she got closer, he had to move his head to go higher to look at her face, and then, she suddenly came to kneel in front of him.

He continued to glare as she raised her eyebrows at him and sigh, then, without notice, she took Lucky’s hand and placed it onto one of her breasts.

…If only she would stay like this!

 

Lucky squeezed that small breast, unsatisfied that it wasn’t bigger and remembered that this was how it started out last time.

She let him touch her, she had let him turn her on and he had felt good about that…

Some women weren’t like that, they made him do things by force and it wasn’t as fun, but this one Alpha woman had let him wonder his hands all around her and kiss her skin. Her skin was soft, which made him want to touch and kiss more of it, she was also so open to letting him touch her that he gained a certain type of courage to suck on those nipples of hers and put his hands through her black hair. He was making his way down to what he felt like a normal woman when…

That’s right…After a while, she had gone a bit more aggressive and had just gotten on top and that was it! He would be taken…By a woman…An Alpha!

Never before had he seen it happen, that a woman Alpha would get a hard on like a man!

It didn’t feel natural…It wasn’t natural!

No woman should have a dick!

 

 

Now, in the present, Lucky didn’t want to be put into that position again and came up with an idea.

So what if she complains about him! He wanted pay back! From the way she had inserted that unnatural thing into him, he was now going to pay it back!

In a rash manner, pushing her onto the floor, Lucky kissed her neck and moved his clothes apart, willing himself to get harder quickly. He was a man after all, so he had already started on in that department…

…He was going to give it back to this woman and the punishment for it would be worthwhile!

Give to her to what he gave him, this woman with nice, black hair and brown eyes…One that lets him touch her all over!

See how she likes it when a man takes charge, uh! See how she likes it when getting poked into!

Lucky felt like smiling as he rushed to enter her, before this hole would disappear, and he heard her let out a yelp.

Haha!

Pushing himself into her, he groaned out and held her down as much as possible, knowing that at any time, she could take back control as ‘surprise’ would only last so long!

 

The Alpha did hurt, not because she was a virgin, but because she had been in the process of growing her male organ!

This…Stupid Omega!

Finding this place, the Alpha woman had been interested to see what having sex with an Omega was like. She had been with Beta’s, she had even been with one other Alpha, but things weren’t working out to not only her plans, but her royal father’s plans either.

He had let her border her horizons and be able to have sexual intercourse with others ten years ago, when she had been twenty, but not only was her father not happy, but neither was she.

As an Alpha, with that extra oomph to impregnate another, there had been no ‘accidental’ pregnancies for her. Either that of the partner that she slept with, or herself, there had been no child that would grow from anybody and that was why her father had sent her here, to Sate.

Not only was this to give herself a chance at gaining an heir, but there had been no sexual partner that she had been completely satisfied with.

 

The Beta women were all coquettish with her, wanting a position by her side and that irked her tremendously! Sometimes, she really didn’t like the fact that she was a woman because of all the Beta woman trying to gain her affections!

Having sex with a Beta male was also not to her liking. The Beta men seemed to think that since they had her sexually, they could gain something more of her, and that they could even continue their sexual relationship forever, wherever and however they wanted!

Being an Alpha and being placed into that circumstance, yes, she did not put up with it and with some of the Beta men, she beat them up, to show how much she was done with their sexual relationship!

Ah, so with the Beta women being annoying and flirty, then the Beta men being assuming and wanting power, this Alpha woman had enough of them!

3