Chapter 6 **Silent Questioning**
172 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author note: I've been editing this series and I'm sorry to say that if you are reading this and feel familiar to it, it's because I practically added  a whole other chapter through editing. Otherwise just ignore this note.)

 

The Alpha male that the Alpha female had been with, had wanted domination, which was understandable as she had wanted it too, but both of them wanting the same thing, it didn’t seem to fit to what she was looking for. Not only that, but the Alpha male, that her father had high hopes for, didn’t have any heart at all in what they were doing. He had not been interested in becoming her partner, nor did she believe that he was interested in having sexual intercourse with her at the time. It really was strange, because she was sure it had been his first time, yet he had looked completely unhappy about it…

So, if she had to place her time with everyone, the Alpha was one of the worst that she had been with sexually…

 

She had not tried an Alpha Female, which there was none anyway on the country of Spanniddy, but she wasn’t really interested in another wanting complete dominance over the other, so it wasn’t a complete loss.

Through all these different types of sexes and whatnot, the Alpha female, known as Aubrey, felt a bit questionable now when it came to be looking for another sex partner that would give her satisfaction.

Since her father had brought her here though, guessing it was mostly because it was to try and obtain an heir, Aubrey had accepted this and was giving it a go, as having satisfaction seemed to be something she was looking for now since her father didn’t need her much for anything else…

 

The first night here, in this brothel with the secret Omega’s, had been interesting to Aubrey.

Staying in the area of Sate, Aubrey returned to the brothel and had tried another Omega but had lingering interests with the first Omega that she had sex with.

He had cursed and hit her, and she had thought it strange…

His job was to entertain another, he was also a lot weaker than her, so why was he wasting so much effort!?

Again, walking into this different room, but seeing the same glare from the man that seemed to dislike being taken from the back, the Alpha felt a strange sense of difference to any other sexual partner that she’s had prior to him.

He, even though he was an Omega, wanted to be the man, he wanted satisfaction himself…

Was he like this with everyone else?

And now, before the Alpha had even been ready, was even hurt by being forcefully inserted by…No one but an Omega!

This had never happened to her before!

 

Seeing that the Omega had quite the courage, the Alpha watched him take one of her legs and bring it up to be in front of his shoulder, making her feel him deeper inside her and she felt a nice sensation go through her now.

Was it because it was a surprise that it felt good? Or was it because he had the audacity to treat her as such that made her feel slightly satisfied?

It was obvious that the Omega’s dick was smaller than that of a Beta’s, so then, why did it feel nicer?

Letting the Omega continue to take advantage of her, the Alpha grabbed the ass cheeks of the Omega on top of her and pushed them closer to herself, wanting to feel more.

Hearing a deep groan from the man on top of her, the Alpha let out a smirk and put her other leg up, seeing the Omega grab onto it like that of her first leg.

Ah, she thought…As the Omega went even deeper inside her.

 

It was different, they all were, and the Alpha couldn’t help but think that at the moment, this was good enough to stay longer.

This stupid Omega was satisfying to her for now and she was willing to stay longer…

If the flame of this Omega goes out and becomes dull, it wouldn’t be the first time. The Alpha Female had a few sexual partners that would be like this, great for the first couple of times and then quite boring afterwards, so, she was going to take advantage of this sudden satisfaction and take it in to its full extent!

The problem was, the Omega wasn’t hers…

She had to come to this dirty place to get him and at an hour that wasn’t her usual hours!

Being someone that was up early, the first night here had been quite exhausting, and she had slept until noon the next day…

This time she was pumped and ready! She wanted two hours with this little Omega but couldn’t believe the price to pay for it and decided to just come back for an hour every night instead.

 

Pushing his ass into herself, Aubrey let out a moan, hearing his groan like an answer to her.

It was getting wet down there and it was starting to make noise, making her wonder how turned on she actually was…

Am I really enjoying this that much?

Feeling herself arch her back, she let out a moan again, feeling herself reach a level of being able to do a female orgasm and realized that it could be true…That she really was enjoying this!

Having a female orgasm was not rare, but being able to reach that with a partner, whom has such a smaller dick then she was used to, was astonishing yet…

That nice feeling was reaching heights as her body opened and arched towards the man’s on top of hers and…

 

What brought both of them back to reality though, after numerous thrusts, moans and groans, was when Lucky climaxed…

It was quite mandatory to always use protection, even Alpha’s had protection…Yet, at this time, that hot, sticky liquid was felt in and around their sexual organs, starting to make a louder squishy sound…It was obvious that no protection had been used!

Pulling completely out of the Alpha, Lucky was wide eyed…He moved back into the corner and tidied his clothes, wanting to fall into a hole that would suck him out of this room!

He might be someone that fights against unfair rules and whatnot, but he felt the tremendous weight upon what he had just done…Wasn’t this something he could be killed for?

Why!?

He had completely lost himself to the feel of her and completely forgot about protection!

At first, he had wanted to get pay back and to get her at her own game but then as she liked it, he did and those moans of hers had just added to the fire, like oil!

 

Questioning upon what he should do at this point, the Female Alpha sighed, not caring as much as he was.

True, it wasn’t a feeling she liked all that much, having semen inside her like this, but it was far from the first time!

Not only that but she had started her own climax and was right in the middle of it when he had pulled out!

Stupid Omega!

All that mattered now, was to finish what he had started!

She wanted more!

“No diseases, right?” She asked.

Lucky shook his head silently, not looking at her.

Putting a hand on his leg, that wasn’t hiding behind his clothes, she used her other hand to remove his clothes from the other side.

“Good! The hour isn’t up yet!” The Alpha stated, moving him by force from the wall and making the clothes fall to the ground.

 

Lucky shook his head, “I didn’t mean…”

The Alpha snorted, feeling it strange that this little Omega would go from a ‘man with courage’, to a ‘man without’, and with a tug, Lucky was then suddenly in her arms and was picked up and thrown onto the bed. “My turn!”

Placing a hand down to his ass, using some sticky substance from elsewhere to place into his hole, Aubrey cheekily smiled at the Omega’s pained face.

With that, she completely hopped on top of him and wanked him with her other hand, her hand getting sticky in the process.

It had been a while since sex had gone as far as not even thinking of protection! Even though she had unprotected sex before, to get pregnant, at least it was talked about beforehand!

 

This little Omega had an interesting ego and was it the reason that they forgot? What was strange, was that the Omega’s ego came and went, making her think that he was good entertainment.

Was it because he was an Omega with an ego?

Aubrey heard a moan that wasn’t forced out of the man beneath her and smiled again.

As much as he tried to put on that he wasn’t ready, she knew that he was and was even enjoying it! He was hard again and arching towards her like a little wanton girl!

Sexy…

Feeling like it was time, she inserted herself into him and she let out a chuckle to his own yelp.

“Get off me!” ‘Lucky’ yelled out, hitting the woman’s shoulders.

Kissing the man’s neck, the Alpha then whispered into his ears, “No!”

A groan left the man and he started to tremble, tightening his hold over the one taking him.

 

He may have gotten his pay back, taking her as she had done him…But now she was getting hers!

Quickly, more quickly then she would have thought, she found herself locked into his tight warmth and she thrusted deeper and deeper inside him, feeling his twitching dick and cum in between them.

She was sure that this way, with her taking him, he was louder and more engaged into the activity then before, when he had been inside her. Feeling his grasp on her so tight, she slowed down, only to have him look at her with ripe desire that she could only speed back up again in response with her own.

With a hand to his waist, to drive him into her more, she found that she didn’t even have to ask for him to put his legs up, as he did it himself.

This is bad…

Aubrey knew she still had some time, but she already wanted to cum!

Unable to hold it in, she started to release her load inside the Omega, tensing up and holding him tightly to her as she did so.

 

‘Lucky’ also tensed up, feeling the hot liquid rush into his lower half and even started to wriggle around to stop her but…

It was too late!

“Get off me!” ‘Lucky’ stated in panic!

This had never happened before!

Aubrey groaned and lightly bit his ear, continuing to release, “Mmm.”

Pushing herself into him again, ‘Lucky’ groaned and arched himself, only now realizing that he was ready to cum himself once again.

Geez!

With another thrust and getting lost into the feeling, ‘Lucky’ spurted out, letting out a small cry in the process.

…It was…The best orgasm that he’d ever had in his life!

 

Aubrey held ‘Lucky’ close to her until she was completely finished and even then, didn’t let the Omega go straight away. “What was your name again?”

‘Lucky’ was completely embarrassed, he felt great and bad all at the same time.

With a defeated voice, looking away from her and completely exhausted, he replied, “Lucky”

Smiling to his name, Aubrey kissed his neck and pulled her hand away from his lower region. “Lucky…”

Turning tiredly to her, he saw her look at him in a contemplating look, “What?”

Aubrey stared at him for a moment and realized that he had a mole near his mouth and a bit of stubble, making her touch it. “Is there a reason why your name is ‘Lucky’?”

‘Lucky’ frowned and looked away from her, “Who cares!”

Not happy that he was not interested in anything anymore, Aubrey moved his face to look at hers, “Tell me your real name.”

 

‘Lucky’ blinked at her in astonishment.

Not one of his customers had ever asked for his real name.

With the want of someone knowing his real name, he blurted it out, “Oscar.”

Aubrey nodded, “Lucky Oscar.”

Frowning once again, Oscar retorted, “I’m not lucky! If I were lucky, I wouldn’t be here!”

Aubrey stared at the man below her and saw his conviction…

‘I wouldn’t be here!’

Well, she thought, if things go well, I’ll get you out of here…Little Oscar…

Feeling happy for some reason, Aubrey took one of his nipples into her mouth and pushed herself into him.

…Surely there was enough time for more!

It didn’t take long for Oscar to beg for mercy and make Aubrey feel like she had to ravish him faster and harder…

Again, a strange hour passed by and the Alpha left smirking, while the Omega glared daggers at her…

 

The strange relationship between an Omega and a Female Alpha is born from this night.

It started with interest because of an Omega that can go from wanting to act the man, yet steps back and becomes submissive. It started with an Omega yelling and cursing at an Alpha, whom felt it interesting, giving that the job of the Omega was supposed to be charming instead. It also started because the Omega lost himself too much in ‘pay back’ and the Alpha thought it was cute enough to let him continue a ‘pay back’ routine whenever they met.

Another thing that started, was that of a secret of not using protection as neither of them told anyone else of what had happened…And what continued to happen between them.

‘Lucky’, or Oscar, didn’t let on that he wanted her, yet he knew…He knew that sex with her was the best!

 

A submissive Omega, with a temper, might not have fallen straight away, but the Female Alpha starts to obsess about this certain Omega and comes to find that she was waiting for when he could be ‘bought’ so that he could come back home with her and so that she can make at least one of his wishes come true.

And…Doesn’t her father want an heir? Isn’t a good way to get one through an Omega on heat?

Aubrey wasn’t able to see him one night…The night that heat was obtained, but the next time…The next time ‘Little Oscar’ is on heat, she’ll be there!

And, after the Omega is ‘bought’, by this Alpha Aubrey, she ends up traveling the same road as another certain Alpha and Omega, going back to the same country…Where an Omega known as ‘Lucky’ and the Omega known as ‘Pixel’, meet once again.

 

***

 

Without Xander’s knowledge, the carriage that he was on stopped twice. The first time was to get medicine, as Xander’s coughing steadily grew worse, the second time was to sleep at an inn.

Upon waking up in Derek’s arms, Xander was completely dumbfounded!

Not wanting any of this to become something to think about, Xander quickly escaped the bed and didn’t turn back to look once.

Very quietly having a drink and tending to some much-needed business in the small bathroom, Xander realized that more than just sleeping in the same bed with Derek was a surprise…No, even his hair had been washed!

If he hadn’t dyed his hair for a customer a few days ago, he wouldn’t have known so quickly, but…His hair had returned back to normal and…His clothes had also changed…

Even his throat felt better!

Xander felt like his personal bubble had been popped without him even knowing!

Obviously, he thought, Derek seems to think he can do whatever he likes with me…

 

Xander then sat in the corner, on the floor, noticing that it was still quite dark outside, and tried to figure out what he should do.

Normally, right now, he would probably be still entertaining customers.

He wasn’t too sure on what time it really was, but it still did not look like the sun will be up for a while yet.

Should he run away then?

With a quick look in the direction of the bed, it seemed like Derek was still sleeping…Perhaps running away might work...For a little while…

Omega’s found outside, could be killed on the spot. So, running without a plan was not an option.

But…Staying with Derek isn’t an option either!

 

Xander was sure that Derek would not treat him like a friend, no, Xander was sure that Derek would treat him as an enemy…

Then there’s only one thing left.

Looking at the razor that was in a small area to the side of the room with a basin of water, Xander wondered about the least painful way to die.

Seconds turned into minutes and Xander was wondering why he was waiting so long to accomplish his goal.

I had already made up my mind! What am I waiting for?

“Xander?”

 

Not looking towards the voice, Xander instead put down his head into his bent legs and pretended he hadn’t heard it.

I can’t do this! Who knows when I’d have a chance like this again! Why…Why am I hesitating!?

Mad with himself, Xander didn’t raise his head, even when he heard footsteps coming closer and closer towards him.

“Xander, how are you feeling?”

Feeling a hand force it’s way to his forehead, Xander stiffened.

“Dammit! Why are you out of bed, on the cold floor, when you still have a fever!?”

Xander let out a gasp when he found himself next to a warm, strong body.

“I’m now extremely curious how you have lasted all these years!”

Xander clenched Derek’s shirt in his fist and didn’t speak back, instead, he thought that Derek was probably only curious because he probably still hated the fact that he was alive!

 

 

Again, now back in the carriage, they were traveling, and no one spoke.

To Xander, it felt small and suffocating as he occupied a small corner, while Derek stretched out his long legs and crossed his hands over his solid chest.

It was totally obvious to Xander that Derek was a person that was big but…

Was he always this big?

They had parted ways a few years ago, so…

Unable to stop himself, Xander turned his head and gave Derek the first look he had since he was sold…

3