Chapter 9 **An Evasive Feeling**
170 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You little shit!” Derek said, grabbing both of Xander’s wrists and moving him backwards, until he was seated once again.

“You asked for it!” Xander spat out, trying to get out of Derek’s grasp.

“Oh really!?” Derek asked mockingly, leaning further over Xander.

“Yes!” Xander said, continuing to glare at Derek.

Abruptly, Derek grabbed a napkin and stuck it into Xander’s mouth, then grabbed both of his arms one again and walked to the bedroom.

Tying up his hands, Derek then stood back and softly touched Xander’s cheek.

 

Xander had now lost all his fight, closing his eyes in defeat.

All he was capable of, in getting justice for Derek not believing in him, was one slap.

Now that he had done it, Xander felt resigned to his fate.

Standing up, with his arms tied above his head, and now unable to talk, Xander believed that Derek will most likely take him by force now. He wasn’t stupid and he’d been a sex slave for long enough to know that Derek still wanted him…

At least I got a slap in…

 

Derek took the Omega in and couldn’t believe he felt such desire for someone so…

Ashamed of himself, Derek walked out, leaving Xander muffled and bound.

Too angry, Derek ran out to his own quarters and got into his ‘work’.

…But no matter how hard he tried to concentrate, he revisited the memory of Xander slapping his cheek and glaring at him.

All this time, Xander hadn’t really showed his anger. From each memory he had, Xander was all Omega and as submissive as one should be.

He got bullied over his shortness by others and not once did he show that he was angry about it. He was bullied for being an Omega and given more work because of it…Xander also was told to do work at all hours to deprive him of sleep or food…Never showing anger…If anything, Derek remembers seeing Xander a bit upset, but…Today he had shown true anger!

To change into someone like this…What…What has he gone through? If only I could understand and know him like I used too!

 

Slamming his hand on the desk in anger, Derek got up and put his hands through his hair in frustration.

“Dammit!”

“Master?”

Turning to Scott, Derek nodded.

Scott got closer and whispered, “Am I to let him loose, Master?”

Derek stopped and remembered how he had left Xander.

Sighing, Derek put a hand up, “I’ll do it!”

“Yes, Master.” Scott walked out, then Derek followed, going back to his mother’s quarters.

Arriving in front of Xander, Derek saw that he had been able to spit out the napkin from his mouth, but he still looked absolutely miserable.

Touching his face, Derek wondered what was going through his Omega’s head.

…Why can’t we get on like we used to?

 

Xander opened his eyes, stopping himself from leaning into the hand on his face.

I didn’t think he’d come back…

Xander found himself looking into Derek’s eyes then, as Derek lightly pinched Xander’s chin.

Seeing Derek step closer to him, Xander told himself not to panic, stating to himself that Derek was just a customer.

Feeling Derek’s lips upon his neck, Xander tried desperately hard not to bother about his sensual touch. It was so soft, something he wasn’t really used to, and it was all so easy to like the feeling but…How could he forget so easily the predicament he was in!?

He’d been hanging now for a while, luckily able to spit out the napkin from his mouth.

I can’t let him get to me!

 

Derek kissed down Xander’s collar bone, placing one of his hands over Xander’s right bum cheek.

Not trusting his voice because he felt like if he spoke, he’d only make matters worse, Derek continued to kiss Xander’s body. Xander’s two peaks were now hard and standing proud, much to one’s dismay and one’s happiness. Then, with his hands on Xander’s waist, Derek knelt down and continued to kiss down to the belly button and the rest of his stomach.

Feeling Xander arch, even if it was a small arch, Derek smiled.

Taking off clothes, seeing his Omega practically naked now, Derek touched the obvious desire that Xander had for him to continue and looked up, to see Xander breath out and squeeze his eyes shut. “Do you want more?”

 

Moving his hand up and down Xander’s shaft, Derek then stopped and hoped to get a response from Xander.

Without words, Derek knew, he saw it in Xander’s now opened eyes.

Moving his hand once again, Derek watched as Xander put his head back and breathed out, even louder this time.

Wanting more, Derek took the plunge and did something that he had never done before…Taking Xander’s hard on slightly into his mouth and Derek tried to think of what to do to have Xander want him again.

Xander looked down, raising his eyebrows at the Alpha kneeling before him.

He…He’s sloppy at giving head jobs! But what the hell are you doing! Ahh!

Having just taken in the head of the other, feeling a new embarrassment come over him, Derek pulled back. This really was going to the extreme for an Omega!

“What?” Derek said, whipping his face.

Xander stopped smirking and looked away, desperate to not think too much more of what was going on down there.

He was used to not getting head, so it was hardly a loss to him, just…It was definitely a memory that he’ll probably laugh about later!

 

In the next moment, Derek’s voice was in Xander’s ear and a hand was once again around his dick, “Laughing at me…”

Xander let out a gasp as his ear got licked and his bum cheek got squeezed.

Hearing a noise, Xander looked at Derek, who now took off his shirt, to reveal his naked body.

Seeing his abs, Xander swallowed and blinked.

Even back then, Derek had been a handsome boy but…

Dammit, he’s a customer…A…Hot…Customer…

“You like?” Derek asked proudly.

Xander blushed at his obvious even harder dick.

Looking away, Xander couldn’t believe how easily they could both go from hot and cold. As…It wasn’t too long ago that they were yelling at one another!

 

Hearing a chuckle, Xander felt arms go around him and tightly hug him.

Hands found their way to Xander’s bum and lips found their way back to an ear lope.

Xander looked at Derek, knowing that this customer was extremely talented in making him enjoy himself!

With that thought, Xander put his legs around Derek and bit his bottom lip.

I’m acting too eager, dammit!

With a finger inserting itself in Xander’s hold, Derek started to ravage Xander’s mouth, making him happy that Xander was responding. Not only to his kisses but having put his legs around him and oh, his face…It’s adorably red!

Derek could only let out a muffled groan as his desire swelled in a part of himself to Xander’s little antics.

 

Moving closer and closer, moans started to form and Xander moved his hips uncontrollably upwards.

“This is how I like you. Wanting me.”

Xander moaned again, feeling a third finger enter his hole and finally wanted his hands free. If they were getting close like this…He wanted to make the most of it and at least touch the ‘customer’ back!

Breaking away from their kiss, breathing became rapid as they stared at each other.

Both of them were somewhat focused upon what was going on down below, waiting to thrust into or getting thrusted into.

 

Taking away his fingers, Derek placed himself where he wanted to be and looked at Xander, feeling Xander lift his hips, Derek took the invitation and plunged halfway in, stopping to Xander’s small, sudden, painful cry.

Too fast?

Xander opened his eyes and tried to catch his breath, “My…Hands…”

In one swift action, Derek broke the knot and Xander put his arms around Derek’s neck, feeling familiarity go through him from all the times when he was young and did the same thing.

“Xander…” Taking a step closer to the bed, Derek then stopped and was unable to stop himself from exerting more effort to go deeper inside of Xander, before finally placing the both of them on the bed.

With Xander’s sexy little antic of placing his legs onto Derek’s shoulder, Derek thrusted eagerly out and back into Xander’s tight wetness.

 

No more words were said, and yes, one of them noticed this!

Derek had shut his mouth and Xander had showed that he wanted him back…So, it seems this was how he could obtain what he desires!

It was a serious thought, of just not talking much with Xander so that they could continue to be intimate but…

As Derek touched the scar on Xander’s waist, he felt the urge to ask about it.

As Derek guided his hands through Xander’s hair, he felt the urge to ask why it had been dyed.

Why can’t they just talk!?

Why had it come to such a way that he loses something if he steps closer to Xander?

 

Watching Xander show desire and moan out his name so sexily, wasn’t an act.

It was so overwhelming to Derek that it took no time at all to knot himself inside Xander and be ready to release his load inside of him!

Lasting as long as he could, because Derek was still unsure if this would happen again without another type of argument, Derek touched and kissed a lot of what he could while he was still connected to his Omega.

Xander was his, only his…

Spurting his load to that thought, Derek held onto Xander tightly.

“Derek…”

Seeing his Omega climax along with him, Derek was exhilarated. He was still losing control over being able to do this with Xander that he really wasn’t paying too much attention to seeing if the little guy was as happy as he was!

But…Seeing between them a certain large amount of stickiness…Derek was sure that his Omega really had enjoyed it.

Yet again, as he continued to release his load, that last thought made him groan and tremble along with the other body…

 

 

Xander was officially exhausted…

Derek had not left his side the rest of the night. They had changed positions after Derek climaxed, to spooning. Xander had thought that would have been it but no…Derek’s feather and gentle touches led slowly into vigorous thrusts and groans and to have him once again clamped deeply inside of him!

As a sex slave, Xander should be more used to this and have more energy but…Xander had never climaxed so many times before!

Normally, one climax with every customer was considered quite good, especially when he didn’t really enjoy it that much but with Derek…Before Derek would climax, Xander would have already finished blowing his load twice!

And as a former sex slave, it was the greatest sex Xander had ever had!

 

Falling asleep, finally, Xander was dead to the world.

There was absolutely no movement when Derek pulled out and got a wet cloth to clean the mess.

No flinching or twitching was made when the wet cloth went over Xander’s body.

Derek even chuckled when Xander’s arm would fall down to the bed when he picked it up. At least some things didn’t change! He slept well like this when he was a child! Well, when he was in his nest or…

Derek remembered a time that Xander had slept outside and had woken easily.

It would be nice if he thought of this place as somewhere that he could sleep well in…

Derek felt strange to his thoughts. Did he really want the person who killed his mother to sleep well?

Putting a hand through his hair, Derek shook his thoughts away. They had just done a serious work out, of course Xander will sleep like this!

Getting a blanket, Derek put it over his Omega and then got back in the bed beside him.

Taking Xander into his arms, Derek too fell into a deep sleep…

 

***

 

As arranged, Derek walked to the dining table and took his chair to the right of this father and across from his stepmother.

“How did the gardening go, Derek?”

Derek looked at his stepmother and saw her raised eyebrows, but she showed no real concern, “Swell.”

Derek then took a good lot of egg and bacon and shoved it into his mouth.

“If you’ve finished that, then I expect you to check up on Trader’s Inn and Goods today.”

Looking at his father, Derek rolled his eyes.

Wasn’t that his own business? Why must his father think that he still has to tell him what to do with his own business!?

 

He knew though that he didn’t have to go there. Because, well, who was stupid enough to do the wrong thing in a business that an Alpha owned!?

“Fine, I’ll go after this, but I haven’t finished the gardening yet, I’ll be doing that when I return.” Again, Derek placed a huge spread of food in his mouth, not only because he was hungry but…Of course, the bonus touch of making his step mother make a face to how much food he had in his mouth was also worthwhile to see, but because he wanted to quickly eat, to quickly go to Trader’s Inn and Goods, so that he could go and see his Omega afterwards…

He was sure that last night was something good. Good so that he could tap that luscious body every night…Perhaps even during the day sometimes!

Derek munched further on his breakfast and didn’t even think badly of himself, even though he was admitting to becoming somewhat obsessed over a certain someone. And it was more obsessed then when the Omega had last been here years ago…

 

“Derek!”

“Uh?” Derek stopped eating and innocently looked at his father.

“Your stepmother is talking to you!”

Derek looked from his father, to his stepmother, and said, “What is it?”

“Tomorrow, I’d like you to come with me to Beta Shepard’s place. I know it’s not a lot of notice but since you’ve now returned…It’s like a coincidence really! We thought that’d you’d take a lot longer and wouldn’t…”

Derek interrupted her, “No thanks.”

“But…”

Norman interrupted his partner, “Polly…Leave it!”

Derek watched his stepmother pout and laughed inside his head.

She might be my father’s partner, but she’d never have any power over me…And his father knows it!

 

***

 

Just as Derek had thought, Traders Inn and Goods didn’t need him so quickly and after checking the records and a few antics, Derek was on his way back home.

The storage shed had not been full, so he had time before he had to deal with what has been traded, and everything else was just as he had thought. No one would be stupid enough to anger an Alpha!

Racing happily toward his late Mother’s quarters, Derek didn’t even stop to garden and went straight inside…To see Xander still sleeping.

Sighing, Derek quietly walked up to the bed and wondered if this sleep will get rid of the bags under his eyes.

Derek had indeed noticed that Xander has had trouble sleeping…

 

He also…Had this feeling that he was unable to question too much, like why Xander was not used to sleeping at night.

Questions…Questions and a certain courage to ask them were evading him.

Derek didn’t know why he was evading the answers, he didn’t know why he didn’t ask…Was it because he shouldn’t care about the person who killed his mother? Or was it something else?

Stopping his thoughts, Derek got into the bed and snuggled up to the warm body still under the blankets.

For now, this was enough.

Perhaps they could become friends again later. They could go back to the way things used to be and…

But right now, Derek was sure that they had this boundary between them, and he knew that his mother’s death had something to do with it…

 

 

Xander didn’t want to open his eyes but having already fallen back to sleep once and now needing to empty a full bladder, Xander opened his eyes and stretched. “Ow…”

Turning, to see Derek hold his nose, Xander stopped, “Sorry.”

Derek let go of his nose and smiled, putting his arms around Xander. “You’re like a cat, curled up in sleep, stretch upon waking…Purring…”

Xander frowned, then got up, fighting tough arms while at it.

After two steps to the toilet, he stopped and frowned again.

“What is it?”

Not turning back to Derek, Xander rushed into the toilet and slammed the door.

“Hehe, ah I think I know.” Derek stretched, having a big smile on his face. “He’s full of me!”

 

Hearing the bath water being turned on, Derek got up and got all excited. It had been ages since they’d bathed together!

They had lots of fun in the water when they were young so perhaps if they could have lots of fun together now…Wouldn’t Xander be a bit more happier?

It was an idea and since it claimed to be something that made Xander happy, Derek was all for it…Completely forgetting that ‘justice’ that he had said that he would be getting instead…

Opening the door and seeing that luscious, naked body bending over the tub, checking the water, Derek immediately took off his clothes.

 

“Get out!”

Derek was just about to walk over and take his Omega into his arms until those cold words! “Xander?”

Seeing Xander take a towel and cover himself, Derek had a feeling that any ground he had thought that he had gained last night, was all his imagination!

Xander turned and glared at Derek. “You could at least give me the courtesy of using protection! Hell, it’s probably better for you too!”

Derek narrowed his eyes, “What do you mean, ‘Better for me too’?”

Xander looked away and took a deep breath. “I lived as a sex slave for three years!”

3