Chapter 13 **A Strange Relationship**
104 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time seemed the biggest problem for Derek because upon Xander obtaining his heat after another couple of days, it was indeed a countdown…

With their sweet new romance starting and a new want for both of them to be happy and with a family, it was two months before they found out that they were going to be parents.

In that two months, Derek had come to see that a lot of work had to be done for the new laws to disappear. One was…He would have to become a King. Another was that he had to get other Alpha King’s from other countries onto his side.

He needed to come up with ideas upon what to do and how to do it, he needed allies and he needed…To protect his new family.

The problem was, it’s not long until his own family becomes his enemy…And with that a real sense of loss and rage!

 

 

On the other hand, a certain other Omega was experiencing their second heat as well…

Having been secretly taken to some place in what he became aware of was a palace, in a capital that he’d never been to before, Lucky was glad to get some time off from the strange Female Alpha that he had to traveled with for a couple of weeks.

The trip had been stressful to say the least!

They had rarely talked, yet he felt so drained, having the Alpha aura leak out of her nearly all the time!

There had been so little time in the last three years of his life that he had been with an Alpha that the aura was almost stopping him from breathing!

 

After a week, Lucky had fallen to the floor of the carriage and literally begged for the Female Alpha to stop her aura!

He was so stressed, tired and frustrated!

There was nothing that he could do about it!

“My aura?” She had said.

“Yes! Please, stop releasing it!” He had begged.

“…Oh…” She had plainly said, like she hadn’t even been aware of it in the slightest. “Sorry. You released yours, so I released mine…Is that not normal?”

 

Lucky had then fallen in a pathetic state when the Alpha aura had retracted, almost moaning in pure delight.

He had felt so flimsy afterwards that he hardly noticed his surroundings.

“Did it really have such a big impact on you?” She had stated, easily picking him up from the floor and placing him on her lap.

He flopped over her body easily, still feeling relieved.

Ready to sleep, he just closed his eyes…

“So docile…” Was words that floated into his head yet were hardly understandable to him.

 

Without too much knowledge upon what was going on, Lucky’s instincts took over as the Female Alpha was slowly taking advantage of the silly Omega!

In no time at all, Lucky fainted away as he was pounded quite fiercely into by a certain Female Alpha!

It felt like a small flash of memories that might have only lasted a minute to him but to her, she watched as the Omega moaned and groaned as she had free reign over his body. It had been true though, for her, she smelt his rich scent all the time and it was driving her crazy!

Chuckling to the knowledge that the man she was taking was like this, she placed this factor away for future reference.

If he’s going to be someone that glares at her whenever he looks at her or plays hard to get, she will do as she has this time and release her Alpha aura!

 

Of course, after Lucky woke up, feeling uncomfortable in his lower region, his glares started back up again!

“What did you do to me!?” He had yelled at her.

“My puppy wanted attention.” Was all she stated, as she looked out the window.

Having looked after him when they had stopped at an inn, she was a bit at a loss.

In the place that they had stopped, it had offered marketplaces and even a place to gamble but why was it that she had not cared for it?

…All of a sudden it felt useless to her upon why she would gamble to lose money…

Perhaps it’s because I spent too much money in obtaining the Omega…

 

 

Finally, having come to the palace, the Princess felt a lot better, leaving the Omega in a safe place.

She was getting annoyed with all the growling and howling that her new puppy did and needed some time away. She had to go see her father anyway, yet…She had never thought how incredibly normal and unentertaining it was just to see him…

Her father smiled at her once and then got back to his work, which was normal, and she was used to that but…Why did she want him to yell at her all of a sudden?

Why did she want to be glared at and even complained against?

Stupid!

 

Upon going back to her puppy, just a few hours after leaving him, she found that glare…

Ah…

So, I like this type of attention…Well…Any direct attention was nice…

With a little effort to coax her puppy over, he relented to her and so a strange relationship was then formed…

The Princess would be away from her puppy, to see that she might be an Alpha and be revered by many but so many of the people acting that way were because of her status or because she was an Alpha.

The puppy…He was glaring at her because she seemed to get on his nerves…He complained because he wasn’t happy and even had a certain look on him to try and sweet talk her into letting him have his own way.

No one had ever done that to her before!

 

Perhaps it’s just a faze, she thought.

Yet, a week went by with all the grand things that the puppy did, and she still was being entertained.

She liked how he would glare at her one second, only to beg with desire filled eyes the next. She liked that he complained and showed such an interesting happiness after he got what he wanted.

She also liked how he gets so angry with her that he would be the one on top and forcing his way inside her…

It really was indeed interesting!

And she wanted more!

 

With the small talk they had, they only knew very little about one another and the Princess started to be curious upon her puppy’s life.

Having tasted him, relaxing afterwards, she finally asked about him…Never knowing that they would be talking all night.

Having not slept, the Princess watched the Omega sleep in her arms, and she sighed.

This man had a good life before the new laws to outcast Omega’s had come out. But…She was sure that the reason why he was the person that he was…Was because he was an optimistic person.

She hadn’t thought upon that until this first night of talking with him but…Over meeting him and then travelling with him, he had hidden a part of himself that only shined through only lately.

 

The new puppy of hers seems to think of a future that could possibly happen and tries to grab hold of it with both hands…

He had endured the mines because he had wanted to see daylight, the sun and other people again. He had endured being a sex slave because he thought he would be able to stop being a sex slave upon obtaining his heat and being sold.

It was really…Scary…She thought. Because the Omega seemed to not even know how optimistic he really was!

When he talked about being whipped, he quickly stated afterwards that he was able to lay down and do nothing for a little while.

That small chance of laying down and doing nothing for a little while really made her think that this puppy of hers was the most strangest person that she had ever met!

 

On the other hand, Lucky can’t seem to win with this Female Alpha.

She was like…A boss…

She seemed to enjoy even his glares and complaints, which seemed to completely ruin everything!

He had even gotten the courage to complain that he had not been able to have candy for so long and had decided to never give in, demanding it forever but…She gave in so easily.

And the candy…Was so…Delicious!

It was worth all the grovelling!

Actually, he had not known until they finally had a decent conversation that he felt like he could trust her.

He didn’t know why that was because she hadn’t really done much to give him that feeling but with her hands around him…With her eyes intently staring at his and listening to him…He could cry to how grateful he felt!

 

 

Having been alone at the start of obtaining his heat for the second time, Lucky had already been naked upon the Female Alpha barging into the room.

In no time at all, they had raced to one another like that of any Omega on heat and an Alpha in close proximity.

Having woken, sober once again, he looked at the Princess and then rolled over to his side.

He was so…Wet…

“Awake, I see…” She said, moving in behind him.

“It’s gone…” Lucky stated, covering himself more with the blanket.

“Mmm, you really are an interesting person to have sex with!” She said, laughing into his ear.

 

Smacking her hand away, Lucky then groaned, “Don’t…”

She took him into her arms and put her head into his neck, “Don’t what, little puppy?”

Lucky let out a long sigh and turning away from her, frowning.

The Princess was taken by surprise, as Lucky seemed to have been a lot happier lately. “What’s wrong?”

Lucky didn’t say anything but laid there, frowning still.

“Tell me!” She said, almost yelling.

“I don’t like being an Omega…” He lightly said.

 

“I’m trying to tell myself that what happened last night…That there should be something good…That…”

The Princess interrupted him, “Sure it’s good!”

A glare came with words, “Of course it was good for you! I’m…”

There it was again, a frown, and then…A defeated look…

“What’s wrong with you!?” She asked.

Lucky sat up and finally looked at her, “It’s alright for you! You are an Alpha, you aren’t outcasted, you don’t go into heat, you don’t get fucked in the ass!”

“Puppy!” She angrily said but was interrupted by him to state something else.

“You can wake up and go outside! You can walk around and travel! You can meet people! You…”

 

With Lucky’s anger, he suddenly looked away and tried to stop himself from crying.

What kind of life is this!?

“Pup…” The Princess took him into her arms and tried to comfort him, “Hug me like a teddy bear…”

She didn’t know where that came from, but she did know that Omega’s liked having something like a teddy bear.

Feeling Lucky’s muffled sob but knowing that he was trying hard not to cry, the Princess hugged him tighter, “Use me! Use me as your teddy! Go back to being angry and complaining! I much prefer my puppy like that!”

“Stop calling me puppy!” He stated into her naked bosom.

“Ah, there he is! Good! Soon you’ll not only have one teddy bear but more! So, be angry!” She stated happily.

 

Lucky looked up at the Female Alpha and scoffed, “You want me to be angry?”

“Yes…” She preferred that to the sad and frowning puppy.

Lucky suddenly went quiet and she moved to see him better, “What now?”

“You…” He stated and then groaned, “You are using me to bare you children, aren’t you?”

The Princess sighed and looked at him with a soft smile, “Idiot!”

But…Wasn’t he right?

Blinking a few extra times then needed, the Princess went into thought and soon found out that perhaps…She wanted more then just a child with this man…

Did that make any sense? What did she want from him then?

 

“Children can be teddies too. Just use us to make yourself feel better!” Was all she could come up with.

Looking down at her puppy, she saw him shake his head at her.

“Hey! What does that mean!?” She asked, sneaking a hand towards his naked ass and pulling him on top of her.

“You’re a strange person!” He said, falling into her bosom further, his head going into her neck.

“So are you!” She stated, turning her head to his and taking his mouth with hers.

Kissing the woman back, Lucky trembled to the soft hands going slowly up his back and then…Trembled some more to them slowly going down.

 

With his concentration upon her hands, he felt them go down to his ass and push him into her, feeling not only his desire swelling between them, but hers as well.

“Insatiable!”

“Mmm, because my puppy looks so delicious!” She stated, lightly biting his lip.

Lucky let out a small chuckle and said, “I didn’t think teddies ate their owners?”

Lifting him up and placing him on top of her, making them both groan, the Princess kissed him, “I’m a special teddy.”

“A strange, special teddy.” Lucky stated, then looked at her and sighed.

She was…

Unable to continue his line of thought, as a certain someone pushed him into them, Lucky arched back instinctively.

 

Kissing naked bodies, touching flesh with flesh, moans and groans filled the area.

Aubrey held onto Oscar tightly, watching his face. She might have not cared for appearance as much as many others…Why was that?

Was she so simplistic that the way someone looked had never bothered her?

But…Oscar was really charming when he was desiring her! Looks suddenly became something that was important as she watched Oscar losing himself and knowing that he could explode at any moment.

More…She wanted more…

“Name! What’s your name again?”

Lucky dazedly looked at her, losing focus on her thrusting into him. “…Uh?”

“Tell me your real name again!” The Princess stated, holding onto the man on top of her tighter.

 

“Oscar!” Lucky yelled as his toes bent and his fingers tug into the Female Alpha’s shoulders.

With a spurt, a white substance went onto his own stomach and Oscar fell forwards.

“Mmm, call me Aubrey!” She stated, moving the trembling Omega on top her faster.

Oscar groaned, holding onto her so tight that it hurt the Female Alpha but…It didn’t hurt more then the pleasure she was getting right now!

“Call me! Now!” She yelled at him, quickening her speed.

She wanted him to say her name so much! Right now!

She wanted to hear one word from his mouth!

“Aubrey!” Oscar stated, close to her ear.

With a moan, Aubrey held Oscar tight and climaxed inside him, twitching slightly.

 

My god, she thought, as the spurts flooded out.

Bringing her legs up a bit, due to feeling extra sensitive, she heavily breathed out as she continued to release.

The feeling overwhelming her was hard to endure as she quickly moved her head to his and took his mouth with hers!

Moaning into their kiss, Oscar couldn’t help but feel really happy with this type of reaction from her.

Feeling her arms holding his waist tight, moving him slower now, Oscar moved himself to go faster, to hear her groan.

Her nails with into his waist, making him jump and he could see that she was having a hard time…

 

Finally, the Princess stopped, breathing heavily and she put her head back in pure exhaustion.

She had been having sex all night with the Omega on heat now…Now she had for the first time locked in and released.

She had never done that before!

It wasn’t just her that had never experienced it but that of Oscar as well, who didn’t know what to say.

The sex they had this time was different, but Oscar didn’t know how to explain it at all…

Even though her breathing was still heavy, the Princess smirked and dropped her head to look at Oscar.

“What…What are you thinking?” Oscar stated, nearly ready to run away.

The Princess put a finger to his nose, seeing him flinch and then held him tightly around the waist again, “You, my puppy, will stay with me forever!”

 

Oscar raised his eyebrows and then frowned, “Who’d wanna stay with you forever!?”

“I’m your teddy bear, of course you stay with me!” She stated bluntly and smacked his ass.

“Hey!” Oscar stated, moving ‘away’ from the hand behind him, only to make them both groan.

“So wet!” Oscar complained.

The Princess chuckled and held him tightly as she stood up, bringing them apart.

Liquid ran down Oscar’s leg almost straight away and he stopped, then jumped out of her arms and raced to the latrine.

“What kind of teddy bear are you!?” He yelled, which then followed with a feminine laugh!

 

***

 

It was another week later that things changed.

The week had been what the Princess would call harmonious, yet Oscar would call it strangely loud.

They might look like from outsiders that they may have been enemies and couldn’t tolerate one another but really, it seemed this was how they grew more fonder of each other.

He would complain, she would give in to him after teasing. She would want her puppy on her lap, yet he would prefer to be a man and eat on his own! He would be angry because she would touch him ‘wherever and whenever she pleases’, and she would chuckle to his outbursts!

But, at night, Oscar would snuggle tight in the arms of the Alpha next to him, just like he would his teddy bear!

 

The Princess did go out every day, and on a particular day that she came back, she came back to an empty room…

At first, she had thought her puppy was hiding, but as the time dragged on, her footsteps became faster and faster.

Where was he!?

Oscar…Had disappeared!

Princess Aubrey didn’t really know how crazy she was becoming but as she scampered about the palace, her Alpha aura leaking out of her tremendously, she would be calling out two names.

“Puppy!”

“Oscar!”

1