Chapter 1 **My life as an Omega**
468 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Give him to Pixel, he does better with older males.”

‘Pixel’ did not utter a single word, nor did he move. The person who just spoke was neither a friend nor foe, they were just here, doing what they were told to do, as they were both Omega slaves…

‘Pixel’ just hoped that he wouldn’t get into trouble because ‘Lucky’ was too outspoken and jealous…We all know not to speak back, was he a complete idiot!?

“It is not your place to state who gets who!”

A whip cracked down upon the outspoken Omega and whether it was done on purpose, or if by accident, he fell down towards ‘Pixel’, making them both fall down to the ground.

“Pathetic bunch of fools! You’re lucky someone wants you at all!” With this sentence, the whip descended twice more, one for each fallen Omega.

‘Pixel’ took a fast breath in and frowned to the whip that lashed upon his waist and clenched his fists to help prevent himself from letting any hint of the pain that came from it. If he were to let out that it hurt, they might just continue to whip…They were sadists…All of them!

Nothing but silence followed after, as the outspoken Omega seemed to accept his fate…And ‘Pixel’ was indeed grateful for that. Even if they were slaves, being good slaves was better than being naughty slaves…

…It also wasn’t the first time that someone was whipped an hour before getting a ‘customer’, nor was it the first time that ‘Pixel’ was singled out…As this happened just a month or so ago…

 

This was how the Omega’s between the age of fifteen to eighteen lived. Their names were changed, and their real names weren’t used at all. In fact, ‘Pixel’ had really turned into another person because of this, forgetting a bit upon the person he used to be prior to coming here. He couldn’t even remember the real names of the others that were standing beside him, that was how much he had accepted this.

For nearly three years, ‘Pixel’, otherwise known as Xander, had become a sex slave. The other three people beside him were also a sex slave and also in between the ages of fifteen and eighteen.

The life that Xander and these other Omega’s had, before coming here to this ‘Omega brothel’ within a particular black market, they can hardly remember it or they remember it too well…But to Xander’s point of view, it is in fact better to forget…

Whatever had happened before coming here was like a nightmare and Xander found it strange that this type of place would work, with all the whip marks and wounds upon a body.

Perhaps for Xander, who found wounds to be crude and not at all nice to look at, he did not quite understand the complete want for sex that it seems his customers have…However much he tries to understand it…

 

But people still came here, and they used them, the slave Omega’s, as pawns to make themselves happy, paying money that the Omega’s don’t see a cent of…With whip marks and all.

Omega’s were still alive, but the depths of what happened when the new laws stated them as outlaws, put hardship upon them and quite a number of them had claimed their own lives…

The times of crying his sorrows away had long gone away for Xander…Instead, Xander had come to the point of living for every second to the best of his capability.

Getting to this thought process had not been easy, especially while watching others give in and end their lives right in front of him!

 

That’s right, he had seen others loss hope, lose their way of life and their freedom. Xander was questioning things at first but now…Now he doesn’t blame those who had taken their lives…If anything, Xander somewhat wishes he had the same type of strength as they had and just finished his own life the same way a lot sooner.

Without having been…Where he had been and what he had gone through, and instead experienced nothing, which is what he thought death was, it probably would have been better…

It was not easy to forget those who he’d seen ended their lives, especially when one as young as twelve ends their life and doesn’t even shut their eyes when their heart had stopped beating…But…Xander had already lived through a near death situation once before and he had been continuously fighting to live since!

He wasn’t sure why he fought so hard. Was it because he wanted to be stronger? Was it because he felt like there was something there at the end of the road that was waiting for him?

Whatever it was, he was still here…Still fighting, when being a ‘pawn’, being a slave…

 

Over these three years of being a male sex slave, where they might be fed and clothed, they still do not get paid for this work. Because of this, Xander grew up from being a dependent, scared and tearing boy, into a man that could not depend on a any other but himself!

There wasn’t so much now that made him scared and even less now that made him cry.

He no longer missed his teddy bear and no longer attempted to make a nest for himself, to make himself feel more at ease…He no longer thought of the past, thinking of the end, and he no longer cared for small things that would make any other worry or a small girl cry.

He was indeed still an Omega, with an Omega personality, but he had been driven into a type of an Omega that had picked up on certain aspects of that of a Beta or Alpha might have, just so that he could survive to the best of his capabilities.

Even though he may have certain different capabilities at present…It didn’t mean that they felt natural. Everything that he had turned into to be the present man that he was today, it was something forced upon him to keep him feeling alive and secure within himself.

 

…Xander often felt that he was not who he was supposed to be, but felt like there was nothing that he could do about this predicament…

He had found some type of sense of self and he relied upon that now and what he was doing at present. If he only thought of simple and easy things, life was a lot more tolerable…It was something he could endure.

No…Now Xander had even made a name for himself here in the black market of ‘Sate’, that did not belong to any of the four countries on the continent of Lemunk.

Xander had a few regulars, yet, because there was only four of the Omega sex slaves here, at this particular black market, they were always busy with the people that came looking for sex specifically with Omega’s.

 

Knowledge of Sate, and especially the black market, was not spread out to just anybody, the problem was, the knowledge of Sate was known by the rich and powerful. Those who had been in on the new laws of Omega’s being outcasted, were now the ones that came to this place, taking advantage of the Omega’s who had lost their freedom.

At first, Xander had only wanted time to go by fast, as he would be secretly sold when he first went into ‘heat’. He, and many others, grabbed onto this like a lifeline, even though it could possibly mean the same thing as what they were doing now.

But even though they knew an outcome could potentially led them to be sex slaves even after they left here, they still had hope…Hope that there was a better place then here…

 

With this new type of personality though, Xander’s indifferent and quiet nature seeped out into his customers, and Xander grew to realize that even his actions seemed to get attention!

Within the last year, Xander had grown to slowly know different types of looks by both women and men.

How they looked when they were exhausted but horny. How they looked when they wanted it hard and fast, how they acted when they were thinking of something or someone else and not seeing him at all…When they wanted him to make the first move, when he wasn’t to move or to move faster…This list of looks and what they could mean was rather long and hard to understand but…This is what Xander focused on to survive…

 

Xander, unable to move forward and knowing of punishment, continued to observe his customers and found that time went slightly faster because of doing this…And that became the reason why he continued…So that time would go by faster…

“‘Pixel’, you already know who you have tonight. Make sure to shave, you know ‘Beta Red’ doesn’t like hair. ‘Lucky’, quickly go and tend to your wounds. Being singled out is a good thing, so you should do as ‘Pixel’ does and try to make ‘Beta Five’ a regular. ‘Patches’…”

As the Boss Beta in charge continued their ranting, telling each four Omega’s their guests today and how many they had, Xander continued to stand there quietly.

Boss Beta was yet another person that he didn’t know the real name of and Xander knew that he wasn’t the one in charge. They had not met who was above Boss Beta, but all of them knew that Boss Beta had the right to punish them as he saw fit.

This type of life was something he was used to now, he was used to waking as the sun was setting, sleeping during the day, being told what to do and…Having sex throughout the night…This was his life…

 

Upon being dismissed by ‘Boss Beta’, Xander went to his room and shaved, then did everything else that was required, for his status of a sex slave.

‘Beta Red’ liked hairless skin, liking women more then that of males. Having had no one to tend to him one night, as three of them were really busy because an Omega had obtained their ‘heat’ and left, Xander had been forced to take this ‘Beta Red’ as a customer.

The first night with him had not been one that Xander likes to recall…

Having hair, even though his hair was not everywhere, thick or black, Xander had been abused physically and verbally and sent away to ‘fix himself’. Upon returning with newly shaved skin, Xander endured a few more hits and names for making ‘Beta Red’ wait but…This had not happened again since…

As long as Xander shaved and didn’t make ‘Beta Red’ wait, his hour with him would be a lot smoother.

At that time, which was six months ago, Xander had already started to try and understand his customers and found that this ‘Beta Red’ liked it better if Xander himself acted and looked more feminine. The strange thing was, ‘Beta Red’ seemed to like the quiet and submissive type as well, and Xander seemed to fit this role perfectly…As ‘Beta Red’ doesn’t ask for anyone but Xander now…

Since Xander did not act coquettishly, ‘Beta Red’ liked that and he often did his deed and left…

Xander figured that there wasn’t too much to improve with this ‘Beta Red’, since he often returned and no longer abused him, so Xander no longer observed him and just continued to treat him as he knows already.

 

Xander was more thinking of a harder job, later in the night, as he finished putting on female attire over his body.

The clean clothes was one of the fortunate things of being a sex slave, as well as better food from before of being a slave that worked in the mines…In the mines, people rarely slept, they ate terribly and even died while still carrying something inside or out. All the Omega’s were skin and bone, dirty and extremely tired.

Xander didn’t know anything beyond that of that dark mine…He didn’t know where other Omega’s had gone, he didn’t know what was going on outside…All he knew was that he had to work, work harder than he ever did in his life!

For the most part, he had been someone that dug at the dirt, whether it was by hacking away with a pick or shoveling at it.

Most of that time, his face was full of dirt, just like his hands, and he still remembers the many times that he got dirt in his eyes…He hated that very much…

 

There had even been one instant where Xander had to work right next to someone who had died but had not been taken away. Their lifeless body had stayed there nearly three days before they moved it away from him, but they still did not bury it.

The stench from the body made working all that much harder and Xander had coped a few whippings in that time because it was just too unbearable…And that wasn’t the only problem…For most of those three days, the eyes of the dead person were looking at him…Like they were watching…Watching what, Xander had asked silently, but it was yet another thing that made things more difficult.

To have lifeless eyes staring at him for days was more rememberable then that of the stench the body gave out…And it was also because of that that Xander believed that nothing came after death…

 

Omega’s, it seemed, no longer were even allowed a proper burial, well at least not where Xander was.

Nor were they always remembered about, in not only the way that the family could mourn for their loved ones death but also in the way of not having that type of thing happen again, where the body would lay there for nearly three days.

The dead bodies would be dumped into a fire, to the west of the mine, mostly because the bodies took up too much room and work to get rid of them any other way…

Upon this first happening, mourning Omega’s would fight for the right of their dead loved ones to be buried but…A commotion came about with strict rules and so it never happened again…All they had done is burn those who protested with the dead ones...

Another thing to remember, was the screaming and pitiful cries upon those first few days of the new laws of out casting the Omegas.

 

Why had new laws come in so that Omega’s could be treated like this?

Xander never figured it out. At the time, he was too busy trying to save his life for another reason and could only question things after all the laws had taken place and he was already taken within the mines.

His life…Just like many others, had been completely turned around!

‘Omegas’ had been placed into some other type of person where they no longer have any right, any food and would be dehydrated often.

Upon coming here, Xander’s body had been as thin as a branch of a tree, showing his skeleton and pale, see through skin. His lips were cracked, and hard hands showed how much he had worked and how hard his work was. Then there was his knotty hair and the clothes that hardly covered his body…

 

The clothes here, at the brothel, were fine silk and not only looked luxurious but felt nice against the skin.

Compared to a straw type clothing, that was worn in the mines, which was rough and sometimes left rashes over the skin, the silk was of course hard to get used to!

Xander had to feel around him a lot when he first started to wear the silk because he always felt naked!

And, at first, these new clothes had not fit him very well but over a period of six months, Xander was able to gain weight and once again look a lot healthier…And to some of his customers now, they thought he was a rare, balanced beauty.

If he were to wear clothes that covered most of his skin, Xander could tempt anyone that was horny, yet if he wore less clothing, light scars could be seen. A lot of his scars were now healed, so one would have to look deeply to find these scars but, yes…They were there…

 

What seemed to help was that of Xander’s hair and his eyes, that deterred those looking at his body to his face, which was mostly blemish free.

Of course, at first, his face held quite a ‘dirty’ look to it because of what the dirt had done to his face over the time of working in the mines, but after some cream that was supplied here at the brothel, Xander’s skin seemed to work with it very well.

Now, after using the cream for so long, Xander was able to change to a ‘dirty’ appearance, to a clean one and not just that…His skin was now softer, which certainly made his customers happy…

 

Xander only had this one female dress, but it was a dress that could be used in several different ways.

Whether it was to save on money, or to keep things ‘fresh’, Xander didn’t know, but the ‘dress’ worked wonders if moved around according to his own body, just like it would to anyone else. And…If there’s anything that Xander has learnt from becoming a sex slave, it is that even if someone is horny, looking good and having a good temperament only can prevent the chances of being scolded or beaten.

The longest that he had gone without being beaten was two months and Xander grew to see that putting in that small, extra amount of effort was worthwhile…

 

Putting the sleeves down lower, to show some skin around the shoulders, Xander then picked up one side of the dress and connected it to the middle, near his waist, completing his attire without too much thought, after all, this was not the first time that he had done this.

Having grown his hair, Xander looked into the mirror, that was something that could hardly be used as you had trouble seeing the reflection in it, and he hated how he looked.

How can a man look so much like a woman?

With no manly muscles and a small frame for the age of seventeen, nearly eighteen, Xander reckoned that if he had boobs and a bit of a curve in the waist, he would probably pass completely for a female…

That thought was a bit depressing…

5