Chapter 2 **Just another day in my Life**
348 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meeting his mother once again, after the Omega’s were all caught and taken away from their ‘homes’, or where they currently were at the time of capture, Xander knows that he got his green eyes from her. His body type was similar to hers as well, on how he was short and slender, but what Xander could only guess, was that his unique, light amber hair was from his father.

What does it matter though, he thought…To his mother he was a nobody. She had once again stated that they had no ties to each other from the day that she had sold him and that…That had not been what Xander thought his mother would say…She had even stated that her father also didn’t want a son like him and Xander, he could only be shocked to think that it must be true. He found that his father was a Beta and now that Omega’s were practically slaves now, why would his father want anything to do with him?

Even though his hair seemed to be from his father, he could not remember him in the slightest, just like that of his mother. When he had grown up at Alpha Norman’s residence, he had been told that he had been adopted, not sold…But, it seems that was also a lie…And Xander hated lies!

 

Having heard that he was indeed sold, believing it easily to be another lie that he had been adopted, Xander only felt that he was still not wanted.

…His bane in life is that he was not wanted wherever he went. After what happened with…That person…Ever since then, he had not been able to fit in anywhere.  Even though they had not seen each other for years, Xander silently endured his mother’s arrogance, of being a wife of a Beta, and ended up staying away from her like she was a stranger, but that didn’t mean that Xander felt nothing. He fell hard into depression…And perhaps his mother’s attitude towards him made him tough enough to endure the mines, to endure his pitiful life further and not be one of the ones that had killed themselves…

At least he had tried very hard not to kill himself…

 

Sighing, Xander put in one clip into his hair and then wondered when to dye his hair once again. As it was, the brown dye was slowly fading away, to show his light amber hair at the roots. Before he took on a certain customer, it will have to be redone.

In the next couple of days, ‘Beta Grey’ will come in…And from a previous bitter experience, Xander found out that the reason he had been bulled by ‘Beta Grey’ was because of his light amber hair.

…It was just another thing that he had to change and accept about himself. Hairless, hair colour, work slave…Sex slave…

…Sitting upon a chair, near the window of the small room, Xander made sure that everything was ready, before he picked up a book to read.

…Now he was just waiting for his first customer for the night.

 

***

 

“Pixel?”

Xander let out a small noise of acknowledgement to ‘Beta Red’, who had already entered into Xander’s room.

Just as Xander thought, practically ignoring him seemed to work the best.

The first thing that ‘Beta Red’ did, was walk straight in and place his hands into Xander’s clothes.

With kisses and clothes quickly half off Xander, ‘Beta Red’ finally wanted attention and called Xander’s nickname once again.

Knowing why he had spoken, Xander put the book that he wasn’t reading down, and stood up. Immediately, clothes started to fall and ‘Beta Red’ helped with any that didn’t. All that was left on Xander now was a silky top that ‘Beta Red’ would not remove and slight jewellery to go with the slight make up on his face. Xander was still not very good with makeup, so he only put on a bit of lip stick and slight blush, which was just enough to bring forth the fact that he had it on but still looked natural.

 

‘Beta Red’ was one of two customers that preferred Xander with makeup, luckily Xander could wipe it off after this one hour, as no other customers tonight needed it.

Hearing a familiar grunt, Xander waited and again, just as he thought, ‘Beta Red’ took his own clothes off, to show his obvious desire growing steadily with each passing second.

With a look, Xander raised his eyebrows. Normally, ‘Beta Red’ would insert, expel and leave…Today is a bit different…

This time…

A hand reached out to Xander’s head and Xander complied without being told. Falling to his knees, Xander touched the now hard dick of ‘Beta Red’ and heard him grunt once again.

 

Xander did know some stories about some men or women that slept with him but ‘Beta Red’ was not one of them. Some would want a woman and they would take out their desire for her on Xander instead. Some had troubles at work and needed some peace and quiet away from home. Some were just horny bastards that would have a partner or two and still come here for more…Then there were some other types of people that would not care for the sex but prefer head or just to talk and touch. One or two had even gotten Xander to pretend that he was someone else entirely and that they weren’t in a ‘brothel’.

At first, Xander had been shocked to how many different people there were out there that want different things. Some liked it when you played with their feet or nipples more then any other part of their body. Some preferred to be ravished instead of being the one that initiates everything…But now, Xander was getting used to all these types of people, thinking now that being different was just a part of nature…

It also made his life more interesting…

 

‘Beta Red’ preferred his business to remain that and Xander also preferred the same.

Trying not to think too much, Xander opened his mouth and took in a third of the Beta’s length, putting saliva around it with his tongue. With a soft push from ‘Beta Red’, Xander then took in more of ‘Beta Red’s’ dick into his mouth and started to lightly suck.

With a moan and another push to Xander’s head, ‘Beta Red’s’ dick swelled bigger and Xander finally took all of it in, slowly increasing his movement.

Learning that part of his job was to tease his customer, Xander did not go to fast too quickly, nor did he suck to hard.

Feeling a burning gaze over his movements, Xander continued to slowly go faster and suck slightly harder.

Only having ‘Beta Red’ within the room for a few minutes, Xander started to wonder if this man had paid for more than one hour…

 

Xander didn’t like going beyond the normal one hour, as a lot of the men were already vigorous, and they would only get worse if they stayed longer. Not only that, but it wasn’t like buying two one hours, as the second hour was triple the price…

As it was, Xander was being used right now, in this hour, for an exceptionally large amount of money…

Never knowing how much money he has actually made, for a person that he had never met, Xander wondered what it would be like if he was a paid prostitute, instead of that of being a sex slave.

But, here, all he was entitled to was food, lodging and clothes. He could not even leave this brothel…Which is why Xander loves to look out the window.

It wasn’t like he preferred to be elsewhere, but he does miss the sunshine, the sense of freedom…

 

Of course, another reason he wasn’t allowed outside was because his skin looked better this way, well at least he knew ‘Beta Red’ liked his skin this way.

Was he going to stay longer? He had done that once but never did it again. I don’t think he’s as well off now as some of the other Beta’s that come here.

Normally, an hour is all the customers pay for…

Thoughts like this often went into Xander’s head now, as he became a natural at this type of…Exercise.

Having learnt for months on everything that he had to do, he was now able to let his body lead him and let his mind wonder slightly.

After a certain amount of time, a loud grunt and a spurt of fluid entering his mouth…Knocking Xander straight back to the present.

 

After the final release of cum entered his mouth, Xander only had to think for a quick moment, before knowing ‘Beta Red’s taste when it came to a blow job. Some liked it swallowed, some didn’t…The problem was just trying to remember who did and who didn’t, as there were quite a number of different men that came at different times and Xander had stuffed up once before…

Xander swallowed it down, hearing what sounded like an approval grunt afterwards, and in a matter of seconds they were on the bed and ‘Beta Red’ was playing with Xander’s nipples, through the silken shirt, and gliding his hands over nice, smooth skin.

As ‘Beta Red’ turned himself on with Xander’s body, Xander shut off his thoughts and did what he now did quite often…Which was to give his customers the fulfilment that they paid for.

…Finding out that thinking about his customers helped Xander not think of himself so much, he also realized that it was a much faster and a nicer method, then hating the sex all the way through.

 

The first couple of times that Xander had taken a customer, it had been dreadful, and he had nearly ended his life…

They had ravished his body, making him feel invaded, even more then when he had first become a slave, and even if he had tried to fight back, he had been too weak against them.

Still having to put on weight and get his strength back, it came to a point that Xander just did as he was told and became more like a lifeless corpse…Waiting until they were finished.

On most occasions, back then, he had bled a lot and he had become so uncomfortable that he could no longer sit or lay on his rear!

…It ended up coming down to either ending his life or accepting this fate.

 

Now…It was different.

Xander might not enjoy the sex as much as his customer but he no longer holds a blade in his hands for hours on end on sleepless days.

Nightmares come and go and Xander was able to put the bad feelings aside and accept his situation but…It seems that who he used to be, has all but disappeared.

Having now completely stepped into this line of work, Xander was confident and was also used to it. This was his life and he had found a way to endure through it and even make things easier for himself but…He knew that if his life changes, he would be far from confident. Perhaps it was in his nature, because he didn’t want things to change. He’d much rather just stay here for now and do his best for his customers…This was where he felt confident and knew he was able to eat and have a bed to sleep on…

The status of ‘slave’ did get to him from time to time but what could he do about it?

There might not be an army here to stop him from leaving but there were a few Beta’s around and Xander knew just how much more stronger they were against him, an Omega.

No…For now at least, Xander had accepted this fate and had gotten used to it, it was the unknown future that he was afraid of…

 

Not one customer knew that Xander extended extra effort for the customers to leave sooner…

Sometimes it didn’t work, they would stay the complete hour, even if they hadn’t finished a second or a third time…

Once ‘Beta Red’ got hard again and Xander had placed protection on him, while he had been busy touching and kissing, then, ‘Beta Red’ inserted himself inside Xander’s backside.

It only hurt a bit, but not as much as it used to, and it would be no big damage for Xander to worry about. It was something Xander had to learn pretty early too, that if he wasn’t to help himself earlier, before seeing his customers, it would hurt more. The lubricant wasn’t all that great but Xander had used some before ‘Beta Red’ had come…

 

At first, Xander had thought of sticking his finger in his ass to be a dirty thing…It hurt, and he couldn’t imagine how someone’s dick fitted into it! It was ‘unnatural’, it was…Not right!

Of course, it didn’t help that other Omega’s had quietly vented about this type of ‘work’ and Xander had taken in what they had stated and thus had thought that way too but…Three years had gone by and he found that once he had accepted that this type of thing was used so much, Xander could only change his mind and it helped him feel better during the process of being a sex slave.

So, it had been a while since the first time and Xander now thinks of it as part of his ‘job’, perhaps it was even more normal then other things now…

It was no longer normal to go outside and play…What was that?

It was no longer normal to smile and have a free life…

No, the definition of normal for Xander was being a ‘sex slave’ and never going outside…Hardly ever smiling…Getting whipped and working hard and never getting paid…

 

Slight moaning and relaxing were all that ‘Beta Red’ would need. Xander knew that he did not have to kiss this man nor speak. All he had to do was let him in and let out a moan every now and again just to ‘show’ that he was ‘enjoying’ himself…

Before long, the hour was up and ‘Beta Red’ was finished, again, and so Xander was once again alone to tend to himself.

With half an hour between this customer and his next, Xander got to work and weakly walked to a side small area and got into cold water to clean his body.

It was a small bath that he would not be able to completely submerge himself into, but it was better than what they had gotten when they had been work slaves…Which was nothing…

How small it was, and how it was rarely warm water, did not matter to Xander anymore, he was still glad that he was able to clean himself once again.

Within no time, Xander was redressed in male attire and getting himself prepared for his next customer…And this process happened another three times before Xander could finally rest and sleep…

 

***

 

“You don’t have to do that anymore.”

Xander looked up, shivering from being cold and he could hardly see because of the rain and darkness.

That voice! He knew that voice!

Feeling a familiar feeling go through him, Xander felt his tired legs buckle and he dropped the bucket of fish that was in his hands, no longer able to carry it.

“Xander!?”

Feeling himself being held in someone’s arms, Xander could no longer move an inch…

For hours, he had caught fish and brought them back from the river. Slipping over continuously and getting wet from the rain had not been the biggest burden.

He had been told to fill the bucket and bring it back, even though, at the time, he was ordered to do so, it had been sunset and looked like it was going to rain.

 

He was sore, exhausted, scared and now that he felt familiar arms around him, Xander couldn’t help but feel himself immediately relax.

“Xander!”

Xander smiled and said, “I’m okay, don’t worry.”

“Why do you do whatever anyone tells you, uh? Why can’t you just say no or get them to talk to me!? Idiot!”

Feeling himself getting picked up, Xander snuggled into the nice, warm body, feeling like the last few hours were now worth it, “Don’t worry.”

“Oh, I won’t worry! They’ve already been chased away!”

Xander smiled to Derek’s exasperated sigh and let out a chuckle. It didn’t matter anymore, nothing did. There was one person that will always be there and make everything ok!

 

 

Opening his eyes, Xander slowly got up.

If only he could stop dreaming about…That person…

It had already been four or five years…Or was it only three? Perhaps it just feels like five years…But why!? Why can’t I forget him after all these years!?

A knock on the door was a happy interruption to Xander’s thoughts.

“Pixel, Boss Beta said to be ready half an hour earlier today!”

“Thank you…” Xander stated but was sure it wasn’t heard, as the person was probably already gone to forward the message to the next Omega…

 

Starting early wasn’t anything new, in fact, Xander would prefer to start earlier and get things done quicker. But the reason was also something that gave him an idea of what might be happening today. It seemed that an Alpha was coming…

Of course, no one knew who the Alpha was, as their real names were never told to us, but when they started earlier, this was normally the case…

Sighing, Xander stretched and stood up and looked out of the window.

The sun is still to set, yet my day is only just beginning.

Turning, Xander put on his outer clothing and combed his hair, there was no time to sit and do nothing, as Xander knew this, and not long after putting his hair up, did he leave to eat and go to the normal everyday meeting that would tell him who he was seeing in just another hour…

 

***

5