Chapter 37 Guest Room
1.5k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Afternoon, now that they have begun releasing the stock, David decided to rest on a vacant room offered to guests.

There's nothing more for him to do in the trading room. Later, he will just be briefed about his earnings which he knew was going to be a huge sum.

Small trading rooms like this are numerous, and just a few steps through the hall, David's room can be found on a quiet corner of the floor.

Sometimes, trading doesn't only last for a day. There are times when specific trading has to be kept confidential, so these rooms were created for that purpose. 

Inside, there is a large bed and its own bathroom, along with a set of living rooms complimented with a large TV. After a glance, this can be said to be just like a hotel room.

Although the room David was staying in was obviously more spacious and luxurious than other available rooms. These should the rooms offered to valuable guests.

From his observation, there are also many large trading rooms offered, enough to accommodate hundreds of people.

Obviously, there is such a trading operation that requires so many people at the same time. However, looking at multiple vacant rooms, David quickly understood.

If he were the one who needed this many people, he would certainly prefer to have his own place to trade.

Even though the J.P. Morgan manager promised him confidentiality, David does not doubt that his information and trading operation is probably saved somewhere in their system.

It is simply unbelievable to think that everything they did in that room will remain in that room.

So if one day he would start his own investment company, he would surely buy their own space and hardware for trading operations.

Renting space from banks only is good when you are cooperating with them, or it's not worth the expense of building your own base of operation like his current situation.

For now, there was no need to keep everything secret, but in the future, maybe some things will change.

Unknowingly, it was already long past the trading time, and the trading market finally closed.

"Knock"

"Knock"

"Come in."

Hearing the voice, Alexander peeked into the room before slowly making his way inside, holding a folder containing the details of their trade for the day.

Just like David had instructed, they all sold his stocks slowly but surely to avoid influencing the price too much.

Walking towards the living room, Alexander found David lying on the sofa, watching TV still with wet hair recently just coming out of the showers.

Alexander was very excited today. David truly opened their eyes. The profit he gained for one day was too amazing. Many people would not believe it.

Showing his professionalism, Alexander still composed himself. He was here to report the total funds they had accumulated at the request of David.

David turned his eyes to Alexander while lazily biting on an apple and casually asked,

"How much did we end up with?"

"Mr. Frost, all the stocks have been sold at the average price of $73, deducting the starting principal and transaction fees, our total profit reached $66,000,000."

David's eyes widened slightly, and the apple almost slid out of his hand, but he quickly remained composed, showing no changes in his expression.

On the inside, he was still quite surprised. He had already expected this, but this... This is just too much, right?

His total profit for a day almost overtook the current worth of his stake from Yahoo. It was crazy.

$66 million! In one day!

Haha, maybe he even earned more than some of the founders and stakeholders of Netscape today. This is not their big day. This was his big day, it seems.

David couldn't help but reveal a happy smile on his face. His body was just too excited he couldn't contain it inside.

Oh my god! He earned a lot on Yahoo, but all of it was because of the work they put on, but now, in just half a day, he earned $66 million.

It was so satisfying! If Allen knew about this, he would automatically forget his earnings and cry in his bed. He would obviously borrow more money if he knew it would be this successful—what a waste of opportunity.

In fact, it was not only David who was too excited. Alexander and the other traders were clamoring back at their room a while ago.

They had seen a lot of things occurring in these 'high risk' trades but seeing the report of David's profit ratio for one day was just too shocking.

Simultaneously, everyone present in the room, whether they had known about David before or they only knew him for the first time, became more curious and started showing interest in this young man named David Frost.

After all, a barely adult young man profiting this much in a single day of financial operation is definitely someone to watch out on.

They just knew in their hearts that this young man would achieve something much greater in the future.

For David, if he worked on something like Yahoo and received a lot of profits from the company's growth, he would think he deserves it.

But from a day of trading like this and already getting so much, it feels too exciting. It gives the same feeling as winning a ton of money from gambling. It feels so good!

To be completely honest, this is no different than winning a lottery.

David almost doubled his entire assets in one day. He just got so much richer overnight, hahaha!

He is now a nine-digit millionaire, now having more than one hundred million in assets, clenching his fist in celebration of breaking through a new milestone.

From today on, he will now have a lot of cash available. Tens of millions of cash.

After his rebirth, investing in Yahoo, and acquiring a Hollywood company, David can now say that his starting line can already be considered a lifetime goal of others.

What he has to do now is be calm. Yes, be calm. This is just the beginning, after all. He will be a proper billionaire someday. That is his little goal.

"Hah"

Taking a deep breath, David felt more motivated and noticed that his life was somehow getting more and more colorful. It has become inexplicably radiant.

At the same time, in a grand hotel in New York, Marc Andreessen and James Clark, founders of Netscape, raised their glasses of wine with the brightest smiles on their faces.

The executives and employees around them were also chatting with each other. Obviously, they thought they were the happiest people on this day.

Even though they adjusted the starting price from $14 to $28, the price still went past that and grew more than double, ending the first trading day at $58.25.

Only they knew the reason why they increased the price. At first, they were quite nervous and almost regretted doubling the share price, but now all those doubts and worries had long been forgotten.

This day is for them. In their minds, they are the protagonists of this day, and no one can take this away from them.

Unknown to them, there was a real protagonist, much younger than them, who earned much more than they did in this day.

His entire operation was more profitable and less risky than robbing a bank, but they don't have to know about this.

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

24