Chapter 43 Great Returns
1.2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The top floor of Frost Pictures, Los Angeles, California.

David stood in front of his office's floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the busy commercial street from afar.

The two-sided clear floor-to-ceiling windows were connecting in a corner, allowing him to appreciate the prosperous scenery of the city.

"Knock knock"

"Come in."

"Good Morning Mr. Frost. The final report is here including the profits we have collected after releasing everything back to the market."

After Alexander pushed open the door and got in, he greeted him and offered the information he had been waiting for.

David turned and sat back down on his seat, looking at Alexander with a smile, saying,

"Great, it's finally over?"

"In fact, this time, it is also much faster than usual. You know, high net worth individuals are given priority. Our bank doesn't want to lose our customers."

Alexander sat on the opposite seat for guests and watched David, casually smiling, feeling grateful for the past week.

You know for the week they had spent working on all his orders, aside from the salary they are receiving from the bank, they also got a huge bonus from David.

It made everyone joyful, laughing, and applauding his incredible generosity. There is nothing more encouraging than a large sum of bonuses for each individual.

Since they were able to perfectly follow his orders, David was not stingy and gave them an attractive reward.

Just like he promised, after the entire operation was over and they are all starting to disband, every individual in the room was given a bonus which totaled more than a million.

David received everyone's praises, showing a multitude of ecstatic expressions. After all, this is a huge bonus.

It basically equaled their entire salary for the whole year. This was very surprising as not all their client even bother to give bonuses, and some just gave enough to afford a meal or two.

So why would they not be happy?

"Haha, don't worry. I'm very satisfied with your bank's service."

Alexander smiled at the boss's satisfied expression, looks like his task for today has been complete. Their bank would naturally be welcoming to high-quality clients like David.

"So, how much profit did I got after everything?"

David leaned forward, immensely curious about the exact amount of profits he had received. Allen had been bragging about his gains for several days now, and David couldn't forget the number of profits he had gained.

His was slightly delayed due to the large amount, but David had long lost track of how much profits he had accumulated. After all, selling stocks at slightly different prices is hard to track.

"Well, this is all the summary of the entire trading operation. These are all yours."

Alexander took out a folder and handed it to David, sliding it on the table. David's eyes immediately lit up, seeing it, taking it as fast as he can.

"The total profits you have gained deducting the fees, the bonuses, and your principal of $2,000,000 was $127,000,000."

David sat in his luxury leather chair, staring at the briefing in his hand, inspecting all the numbers from the trades.

There were so many, but he only needs to scan it briefly before landing on the large number below. Along with his beginning $2,000,000 cash, David had earned a massive profit of $129,000,000!

This was too crazy!

If he didn't give out bonuses, it would have reached $130 million! Simply unbelievable!

In the beginning, he only wanted to earn some profits, he didn't know how much he would gain in the end, but this was too much.

David had a unique advantage from the start, his 'foresight' of the financial market. It seems that this is indeed the greatest thing to ever happen to him.

Hahaha, more than a hundred million in a week!

No one can say that he is not rich now! You know, back then, a week ago, his cash in his personal account was so pitiful, it felt like he was getting poorer.

"Almost no one would believe that me, a major investor at Yahoo, used to only have two million in my bank account.

There are too many places to spend money, a private jet or a luxurious yacht, but I can't afford it. I was almost like those fake rich men who can only pretend to have money."

David's words made Alexander laugh. This client, his current boss, Alexander, really admires his ability.

There are many young people like him who are reckless about the wealth they hold. Those young men usually show off their wealth and somehow feel good about it.

What they should know is that the best way of showing off is earning a lot of money, not spending a lot of money.

Alexander also greatly admires the courage of David. Among all the investors in the world, not a lot of them would bet all their available wealth to one particular company.

This kind of person is either an idiot or a genius. From his previous principal of $2 million, he was able to multiply his returns exponentially by many folds turning it into a $130 million profit.

And from his observation, David was calm throughout the trading week, even bringing his friend to earn money with him as they played around day by day.

He doesn't seem to be nervous or concerned about the daily changes, and even if the forecast became volatile and uncontrollable, bringing in a lot of risks, it seems like it didn't faze him at all.

David even called his total fund small when it already broke past one hundred million. He did not jump in joy, saying it was too little for him. He just wanted more money to gain more profits.

After several minutes had passed, a company assistant knocked and served them coffee.

For the rest of the day, they chatted together, and David asked many questions regarding various fees that he was unsure about, holding a pen and taking some notes on key areas so as to not forget about it.

At night, Alexander declined his invitation for dinner, separating from him. After stopping by a high-class restaurant, enjoying the calm of the beautiful evening, David returned home.

He had completed the report from all the trades, and there was nothing wrong with it. The profits he had reaped are now all his and available for him to use anywhere.

Now that he had thought about it, his profits had already surpassed his Yahoo shares, which very interesting. The profits probably already make up a majority of his net worth. What's better is that it is all cash.

Grasping the general trend, David slowly mapped out all the next big things he was going to participate in.

For now, let's inject some funds into Frost Pictures to fasten the progress and have a little more space to move around in.

This building is a bit old. Maybe they can purchase the building beside them. These kinds of buildings are still cheap at this time.

His office space can also get some expansion, maybe better designs, add more space, wider table, and maybe even add a bedroom with a large bed.

Back in his room, David removed his clothes and changed into a bathrobe, making his way into the large bathroom.

Inside, he slowly waited for the smooth white luxurious bathtub to be filled and then sank into the warm water.

"Hah."

The water level in the bathtub rose sharply. Resting his head on the edge, David closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm temperature on his skin.

On this beautiful night, the crescent moon glimmered, revealing its milky glow on the clear and star-filled sky.

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

20