Chapter 25 – Back Again
5.8k 15 203
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like last time, we didn’t stay for too long in the town hall and swiftly returned after they ran out of interesting foods or wear to buy. I never studied how much a gold coin was worth but considering the number of skewer sticks and random jewellery bought, it must have been quite a bit. Just the sight of returning back to them was enough for me to lose all the tension that was built moments ago – did I develop some psychopathic itch that requires me to take out my bloodlust?

I sighed, so much to do and understand. Do I practice it on bandits or on wild animals or the mana beast monsters? Wouldn’t that be the same as killing my own kin? But how come the others don’t look human? My mind is going to explode.

For now, just got to focus on getting some more gem upgrades and running away to freedom. Maybe take revenge as I go as well?

Wahahaha! One day, the situation will reverse!

 

*Yank*

 

“Ouch!”

 

Not right now I though…

 

“We are already back you stupid sheep dog, open the door!”

 

“Sorry, sorry!”

 

“Sister don’t be so harsh!”

 

“She’s supposed to be our pet, not guest!”

 

I wanted to leave this scene as fast as possible.

 

“Yes exactly! How could you treat your pet so harshly?”

 

Huh? The only person who somewhat recognised me as a human was the eldest brother Lloyd and even that was from some half-baked sympathy. Emil, I had such high hopes for you!

 

“Hmph! Alice, wash yourself then come see me!”

 

And with that, Marie left stomping on the ground. I don’t want to get punished though! I just killed a tattooed thug but why is this girl so threatening? Still so much to do. Washing myself sounded nice but I don’t even know where the bath is in this place.

Whatever, it’s her problem – her wrath can’t be worse than what happened last time. At worst, my horns will get molested by – never mind that’s actually pretty horrible.

203