Chapter 26 – Mini Accident
5.4k 16 202
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Still hung up by Emil’s words I sulked on my way to my room after giving a bow and my thanks. Honestly, one of the greatest pains in this life is forcing myself to be polite. Well, the roles should eventually be swapped someday, right? Oh well, time to just continue my cycle of getting a crystal, putting a spell into it, and then swallowing it. Only one more remained in my room. I wonder if taking any of the ones outside would arouse suspicion? But would they even suspect me? I don’t have a place to run and cash all of the gems in before making an escape. Yet!

Trying to pull the crystal-clear gem out of the candle holder, I felt a growing pain under my stomach. Ignoring it, I slid my horn to push it out like last time.

 

“Ah!”

 

I jolted a bit before grabbing it in my hand. Why was there a pain where my groin should be though? Was it that time of the month? Do sheep even have periods?

Biting my lip, I decided to soldier on and put the physical enhancement magic into the crystal first. Unlike previous times, the lethargy and exhaustion which accompanied the previous attempts I did doing this were far smaller. Wahaha! The amount of magic I could increase grew!

 

*Monch*

 

I wish the taste improved though...

Subconsciously I grabbed my stomach. What was causing me to be so irritated. I rushed out of the room to run to a maid sweeping the floor. It was the brown haired one with the cute twin tails from last time!

 

“Uhhm… Miss…”

 

“Ava. No need to add the ‘miss’ though, do you need something Ms. Alice?”

 

“Uh… Ava, do you know where to go if I’m in ‘that’ time of the month?”

 

My cheeks were stained in red as I pleadingly looked at her.

She became flushed before giving a head-pat before nodding and grabbed and started walking to the opposite side of the room.

 

“Yup, follow me!”

 

That was a quick change in attitude, but it was appreciated. The head-pat felt nice too.

 

“This is where it is, please come again if you need anything else!”

 

She smiled before leaving as I rushed in before taking of my skirt. God, I wish I had modern appliances. This was just a ceramic pot shaped like a chair with a hole. As I stood above the seat, I stopped trying to suppress my insides and – oh. I just needed to pee… and now my thighs are wet too. I like how I look but this is just so inconvenient. After drying myself with flames, I exited.

 

“Oh, so you were hiding here.”

 

Why is Marie here?!

202