Chapter 31 – Baahh’d Habits
5.1k 22 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I drifted slowly to my room. Too much stuff happened. Brain full. Another busy, being tossed all across the place with little free time. I shouldn’t complain though since it’s not like I couldn’t run away nor am I living a painful life – unless I was still going to be eaten one day.

 

*droop*

 

Resting my head against the wall, I sulked. Was there any need for me to go along with this plan? As long as I was able to remove all the magic inhibiting crystals in the building, it wouldn’t be too difficult for me to rebalance the order of things – but could I really overwhelm all the guards here?

I just need to relieve the stress I built up just thinking about it –

 

“Baaaaaaa!”

 

That was quieter than I anticipated, but maybe that was for the better? I didn’t have something like a watch on me, but it was quite dark outside. As I was going to go down, I saw Ava.

 

“Oh, are you okay Mi- Alice?”

 

“Yeah Ava, just very, very tired.”

 

“Ha-ha I can assume so from your reaction, did both Marie and Lloyd do you harshly?”

 

“Yeah, there actions were weird and made me so confused!”

 

I wanted to go on a cruder rant about Marie’s harassment, but Lloyd was just incomprehensible. He was the coldest yet warmest at the same time?

Wait why was Ava blushing.

 

“Alice, you did ‘it’ with both of them?”

 

Now I was the one who turned beet red. Why would she assume that though? I looked down again. My top was ripped before I left Marie’s room.

 

“No!”

 

Using the remainder of my energy, I walked down the stairs as fast as possible and hopped naked into bed. Please don’t let me wake up from this!

 

*Knock knock*

 

*Yawn*

 

And now another day began with another peculiar event. I went to open the door. Oh, it was Ava – and she had my maid clothes washed and dried anew!

 

“Thank you!”

 

“I’m sorry! Have a good trip!”

 

Huh?

 

*Slam*

 

She slammed the door and ran away? Oh. I really need to pay attention to my clothes before I turn this exhibitionism into a habit – my wool only covered my wrist and ankles in this form. Wait could it be possible for me to manipulate the strings on the cuffs? I’ll have to test it out but first, breakfast!

As I rushed to put on my beloved maid clothes, I walked to the dining room and...

Lloyd, Emil, and Marie all at the entrance as if I was late for something.

168