Chapter 1
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                       Zombiler !!?

Drrrr… drrrrr

Sabah güneşinin aydınlattığı küçük bir odada 15 yaşındaki küçük bir çocuk yatakta yatıyordu. Oğlanın parlak, kısa beyaz saçları ve koyu tenli. Yüzü biraz yakışıklıydı, en azından ortalama bir yüzden daha iyiydi.

odada bir şifoniyer vardı; Komodinin üzerinde bir masa, bir dolap, bir yatak ve küçük bir saat vardı ve alarm sessizce çaldı.

Drrrr… drrrrr

Çocuk alarmın sesini duyunca yatakta kıpırdandı ve yavaşça gözlerini açtı. Gözleri koyu mavi renklerle güzel görünüyordu. Eliyle saate uzandı ve alarmı susturdu. Uzanarak yavaşça yataktan kalktı ve lavaboya doğru yürümeye başladı.

         <Loen PoV>

"Haaaah. Dün antrenman yaparken çok yorulmuş olmalıyım. Her yerim acıyor. "

While I was going to the bathroom to wash my hand and face, I also massage my aching shoulders. After finishing my work in the bathroom, I went back to my room, changed my clothes and went to the kitchen to cook. After having breakfast in the kitchen, I went to the room and sat on the sofa.

It has been almost a week since my family left the city to work. I was left behind because I, my friends and I did not want to leave my school. As I was the only child in the family, they rarely refused what I asked of them. Although it is difficult to deal with household chores, I do not mind as the house is not very big.

I turned on the TV opposite the seat, but when it gave a signal error, I studied it for a while to understand the problem. When I couldn't find out what the problem was, I decided to go out.

“Haah. I have bad luck today, I'd better call someone to check the TV before evening. "

After I wore a black T-shirt, a black sweatpants, and a black-colored sneakers with white stripes, I left the house.

Since my house is in a forest surrounded by trees, there is only one way. Another house closest to my house is located about 20 minutes away by walking. It is quite scary as the road is surrounded by trees, but once you get used to it, it is not a problem.

After walking all the way for a while, I felt weird and looked around. After looking at it I finally realize that the problem is on the way, the road was different from the way I use every day. I was confused because I don't remember any other way to my home.

'What is going on here? It would be better if I ask someone about the way. "

After walking along the road, I looked around while thinking about what to do when I came across a 3-way junction.

While I was looking I saw a man sitting at the foot of the tree, leaning against the tree. That's why the man got closer.

The man was in his 30s, with dark hair and dark skin. He was wearing a gray suit.

"Good morning sir. Can you tell me how to get to the city center? " I stood in front of the man and waited for him to reply.

But when there was no response from the man, the feeling of discomfort in me got stronger and started to bother me ‘what should I do Should I go? But I don't even know where to go. "

"Mister-sir!" I called the man again, but when he did not get an answer again, I slowly approached the man and looked up. But the next moment I froze from the shock when I saw the man's face.

The man's face looked like it came out of the horror movie, his eyes where they should have been, with two hollows and blood paths running down the cavities. His jaw was shattered, making his face look even more terrifying.

“aaaaaaaahhh”

I screamed and started running along the way. I was so scared that I don't even know where I'm running. When I got tired of running, I stopped and started taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

“ööööğğğğğkkkkk.”

When I stopped, I started vomiting and it took me a long time to clear my mind.

‘What was that room? What happened to that man? "Oh my god, I have to inform the police."

I put my hand in my pocket to get my phone, but when I could not find it, it occurred to me that I broke my phone 3 days ago during training and could not have it repaired because I did not have time.

‘Ahhh what should I do now? I can't go back. It seems like I have nothing to do but keep going. "

While walking, a single-storey house in red appeared before me. So I rushed to the door for help.

TAK...TAKK...TAKKK..

I knocked hard on the door and waited for a while. But when no one answers, an uncomfortable feeling inside me gives me goosebumps.

'what should I do? What should I do?'

After thinking for a while, I decided to look inside to see if anyone was home.

I looked around the house for a while and finally found a window where I could look inside ‘I know what I am doing now is the following. But there is nothing else I can do. "I slowly climbed the window.

Evde; Duvara yapıştırılmış LCD ekranlı bir TV ve TV'ye bakan bir koltuk vardır. Sandalyeye baktığımda gözlerim genişledi ve kısa bir şok yaşadım. Şok olduğumda çığlık atarak pencereden düştüm.

Çünkü sandalyede yatan bir adam ve göğsünü yırtıp etini yiyen bir kadın gördüm.

0