Prologue to Long and Tiresome Burden That I’m Going to Suffer Eternally by a Tind*r Catfish
564 64 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Aoki Satou, an ex-NEET.

A normal guy you could find in any anime convention—  average looking. I could describe to you how normal I am with a 30 pages long essay, but who cares? Actually... I'm not that average. Recently my novel has been featured on every website. Why? Because this time I came up with 341 characters long title.

Because of that, my novel is ranked first despite how shitty the plot was written and one-dimensional characters. Also, in one week, I usually procrastinate for 6 days. That one day left, I burn a chapter.

I finally earn a hefty amount of cash from that! Finally! FINALLY!!! I'm ready to have a girlfriend!

Huhuhu... I'm horny.

I want to love and be loved. I used to have a girlfriend when I was in high school, but she left me because I became a NEET. Sad right? That's how society works.

I open Tind*r which I haven't use for years. Now, I have to update my profile. There's confidence from becoming a successful(?) writer. Putting my novel's title in the profile should give me more chance of getting a girl.

The first girl that appears... she's my type. She has good body proportions, big breasts, and blonde hair like foreigners. She's not living far from me too... What about her name? It's Eva. Such a pretty name. I would like to call her name every day. Am I a pervert? I don't think so. Every man has a dream, busty blonde girlfriend is one of mine.

Now, I swipe.

Matched!

[Hi~ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡] She, Eva, gave me a cute message. Holy shit. It's real! This is real! Am I dreaming? She even texted me first.

[Hey there! I'm Satou.] I texted her back.

[Satou-san, I'm a huge fan of your work! I wonder if I could get your autograph?]

[Sure!]

[I'm in Shibuya right now. It would be great if I could meet you in a café.]

[Of course! I completed writing the next chapter this morning.] I answered without hesitation. I-is this the perk of a famous author!? Have I stepped into that territory? Give autograph then get laid? The chapter was completed? That was a lie. 

[Let's meet at KitsuKitsu Café. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧]

[I'm not far. It will take around 10 minutes to go there.]

[Then can we meet at 14:30?]

[Absolutely.]

YES YES YES YES YES!

My inner Jot*ro doesn't stop talking. This is the first time in 7 years that I going to meet a girl, not a bodypillow. I'm so excited that I don't mind getting tricked.

 

***

I've arrived on time and currently waiting in front of the café. I spent too much time choosing what to wear.  The man has to look cool, right? The first impression is everything. But I haven't seen her anywhere. Is she here yet? I should text her first.

[I'm at KitsuKitsu Café.] 

[Oh! You're here!]

[But I haven't seen you.] I look left and right. I can't find her.

[Look down.] I read her text. Down? Is she trying to surprise me? Or is she an ecchi type?

"HOLY SHITTTTTTT!!!!" When I looked down there's a fucking giant hole under my feet. I'm getting isekai'd? Anyone!? HELP ME!

 

This is an experimental side project of mine. Please expect nothing.

22