Chapter 8♥♥♥ – Trapped
22.2k 22 260
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: Do not read if you're under 18 or don't like smut stuff!

 

The ceiling collapsed on the helpless minotaur.

The golem caught up and shielded Milia from the falling rocks.

“Argh!” She screamed.

[Earth golem destroyed. Symbiosis deactivated.]

Amid the confusion, the golem slapped her into a side alley. The golem crumbled under the weight of the falling rocks. The slime wriggled out through the gaps of the rubbles.

We need to find an escape route.

He was alone with the female minotaur. He crawled towards her wounded leg, which was crushed under the rubbles.

“I can’t feel my leg.” she groaned.

The slime probed the limb, and then he circled around in panic. The hyperventilating woman tried to pull her leg, only to scream in pain.

“I’m going to die, right?” she asked.

She’s not bleeding much. The pressure must be squeezing her arteries.

He stroked Milia’s drenched forehead.

“Everything’s your damn fault. Your plan was terrible,” she growled.

You’re welcome, bitch.

He circled in anxiety. 

The mine conquest went off the rails when they pushed through the beholders. Their forces never stood a chance against the beholders right from the beginning.

Slade had to recover the situation, but his golem was destroyed and the party got scattered. 

He left to explore the vicinity, but Milia called him back before he left her sight.

“Hey, where are you going? Get your ass back here,” she said.

Slade tilted its upper blobby part.

“Were you planning to leave me to die alone?”

He nodded to tease her.

“Bastard! It’s scary, you know? What if the beholders arrived and tortured me?” 

He shrugged.

”Dying right after being summoned… Why does my life suck?”

He listened to her rantings. Staring absently without replying back was his specialty.

“I don’t want to return. There’s nothing good there.”

Her words implied that Violet summoned Milia from another world. That wasn’t all, rooks would return to their original world on death.

“Fuck, it hasn’t been long since I’ve come here! I don’t want to return to that shitty place,” she sobbed.

Slade’s mind went full throttle taking in the bits of information.

Does dying allow me to return to Earth? She doesn’t seem like she wants to die, so maybe it’s dangerous. What if I end up in her original world instead? I can’t imagine myself living in a world full of troglodytes and minotaurs.

“Hey, are you nodding off? I don’t see very well in the dark.”

He was filled with uncertainty, but he decided to act for survival. He felt like he could find his place at Violet’s side, and he liked piloting golems.

After forming his resolution, Slade answered Milia by squeezing her hand.

“... Thanks.” 

The fatigue caught her up as she fell asleep.

He finally let go of her and wobbled to map the vicinity. Unfortunately, all the corridors led further down instead of heading to the surface. He came back after several hours.

“Fuck, where were you?” Milia glared.

She was sweating profusely and her voice sounded weaker.

“Do you have anything to eat or drink with you?” she asked.

Sure thing.

“What are- Hmbmf?!”

A rod grew out of his body and he shoved it in Milia’s mouth. He humped her face, squeezing out the synthesized slime cum.

“Bastard, did you just cum in my mouth?” Milia asked.

Not at all… Slade shook his body, faking ignorance.

“Oh, it tastes great!”

Damn, that’s a quick change of pace!

Milia proved to be adept at one thing. Dodging issues by focusing on anything that caught her interest was like breathing to her. In fact, there was a dildo gushing out strawberry candy flavored milk into her mouth. Needless to say, she was captivated.

After a day of repeatedly coming inside Milia’s mouth, Slade felt his reserve dwindle. Maybe it was better to act before their food ran out.

“Hey, the amount is decreasing! Are you broken?”

Milia licked her BBQ flavored fingers.

[Warning: Mana pool almost depleted. Estimated life expectancy: 6 hours.]

Wait, my mana is never recovering!

He froze at the unexpected death looming over him. The female minotaur stared at him.

“Don’t tell me that you’re at your limit?”

I’m at my limit in many ways. I barely arrived in this world, and my life expectancy was only a couple of days? 

A sense of urgency overwhelmed Slade. The fear that he might truly die without a chance of returning to Earth resurfaced

“Hey… Since we’re going to die. Let me just say this…”

You’re sorry?

“Next time 1v1 me without that golem, cheater.”

Right...

She giggled as Slade slumped.

“You just ate a lot of gnoll, so food isn’t the problem. Show me your status window.”

Slade had to hold the scroll and turn it to her. She took a peak.

“You’re out of mana? Can’t you just use Mana Transfer?”

Right, there were so many useless skills, I forgot about it.

[Name: Slade

Level: 10

Sovereign: Violet Ylenward

Category: �*┴¤¶#

Race: Toilet Slime

Specialty: Alchemical Synthesize

 

Condition: Mana depletion

 

Skills:

  • Mana transfer lv.2
  • Absorption lv.3
  • Regeneration lv.1
  • Alchemical Synthesize lv.4
  • Shapeshift lv.3
  • Skin Care lv.1
  • Massage lv.1
  • Symbiosis lv.3
  • Appraisal lv.1
  • Corruption lv.1
  • Impregnation lv.1
  • Dark vision lv.1
  • First aid lv.1]

“Why is it scrambled? Seeing how cheeky you are, you must be a rook, right?”

Slade shrugged.

“By the way… Impregnation? What is that skill?... Don’t tell me you screwed granny Violet?”

Slade proudly nodded. She broke into laughter.

“What a chad, hahaha! Doing it with a slime, how far is she going to fall?”

Slade pouted. 

“Alright… buddy. Go ahead and take my mana.”

[Skill: Mana Transfer activated.]

The stump used to feed Milia headed straight to her crotch, guided by a mysterious force.

Huh… What?

“W-wait, I never told you to- Ah!”

NSFW! Milia x Slime

f735592a-9c76-4846-9a70-5f4961984a54.jpg

[collapse]

She felt her mana slipping out from a stroke inside her vagina. Slade wrestled with the system to stop his body from moving further.

“Why are your skills so perverted? You better make it feel good…” she sighed.

A-are you really letting me?

Slade burst in joy, feeling fuzzy inside. He didn’t expect the alluring woman to submit to him.

[Skills: Mana Transfer, Symbiosis, Regeneration, Alchemical Synthesize, Shapeshift activated.]

Another slime stump grew out and made its way into her anus.

“Are you going for a minotaur’s butt right away? That’s a bold strategy, let’s see if that pays off,” Milia said, skeptical.

He gushed out aphrodisiacs and drugs inside her guts, and her genitals returned the favor by flooding with juices.

“What the- My womb is throbbing?!”

Slade’s stump made wide back-and-forth movements.

“Ah.” Milia grit her teeth with her eyes wide open.

NSFW

mili2

[collapse]

His pace picked up.

“Wait, there’s no way I’d feel good from a mere slime, right?”

Hehe, but I do feel good with a minotaur girl.

“Uuuh…”

His body vibrated, looking for her weak spots.

“Ooooh! Wait!” She let out a moan.

Ah, found it.

He stopped as she asked.

“What are you doing? Continue!” Milia got angry and confused. She rubbed the slime on her crotch herself.

Slade resumed his strokes.

”I want… to get pounded…”

Fine, hehe…

The slime’s stroke attacked her weak spots.

“Ah yes!” she said.

He strategically alternated the attack from her vagina and her anus.

“Stronger! Faster!”

He increased the pace of his stroke and the frequency of his vibration, but it didn’t satisfy the woman.

“Come on!”

W-wait, are you serious?

He exerted all his body to deliver powerful thrusts, so much that belly bulged out. He synchronized his thrusts from both his stumps.

NSFW

0607a2d5-ccd6-4c57-91b9-189b91ef9fd1.jpg

[collapse]

I’m at my limit!

His penises gushed out his semen into her womb and guts.

“Yeeeeeeesh!” She moaned, her tongue sticking out and upturned eyes crying out.

She lay on her back, panting. A purple tattoo appeared above her womb.

[You have impregnated ‘Milia’. The level of corruption of the target ‘Milia’ is 1%.]

NSFW

92fecff7-9aa8-4cdb-8548-e23b52bd9d26.jpg

[collapse]

Meanwhile, deeper in the labyrinth of stone, spooked beholders were frantically searching for the source of those moans.

“Skrrrichkrkrkr?! (Where the fuck is this sound coming from?!)”

“Skibidibby! (Bruh, I have no idea!)”

“Kshiiitrlbl (I swear this place is haunted by ghost or aliens.)”

 

 

Honk honk!

Hope you enjoyed! As usual, thank you for your support, comment, fav and ratings! Even if I don't answer the "TFTC", I still like them.

Special thanks to subscriber: Xedex

See you saturday for the next chapter!

 

260