Menu
Read
Series Ranking
Series Finder
Random Series
Latest Series
Genre
Create
Forum
Scribble HubCreateForum
> Isekai Harem of Smut and Magic > Chapter 54♥♥♥ – Slade x Violet
Chapter 54♥♥♥ – Slade x Violet
6.4k 16 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
In the previous chapter…

Violet invaded the gnoll’s room and stole their turn with Slade.

She lay down on her back, with a teenager sized gnoll-slime on her.

[collapse]

Violet wasn’t drunk enough to embrace her dirty talk with confidence. But it was enough to deepen Slade’s hunger.

He stared into her timid gaze. Aroused by her plea, his ragged breaths brushed against her exposed breasts. The rim of his penis pressed against her belly as he leaned on her. Leftover semen from the pawns’ blowjob smeared her delicate skin.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "I’m going in, Violet."

"W-wait… I-" she stuttered. Her mind was jumbled, overtaken by a fit of panic. Was it alright for a sovereign to give up her body to someone she barely knew for a week? A flood of vague uncertainties drowned her in hesitation.

NSFW Violet averting her face

ch54pic01.jpg

[collapse]

One moment, she claimed her love, and the other she closed herself.

It was frustrating, but Slade didn’t get discouraged. There was no use in getting angry over her indecision. Instead, he found the strength to welcome her resistance with glee. Having her throw herself to him was nice, but conquering her was good, too.

"It’s alright." His snout pressed her lips, their tongue mingled together in a dance.

kiss

ch54pic02.jpg

[collapse]

Lorely came back to rescue Slade. After licking Violet’s crotch, she rubbed her index finger inside it.

Violet’s hesitation mellowed, and before long she was squeezing Slade against her.

Slade kissed her neck and slowly went down to her chest. At that moment, her brittle voice whispered. "Can I trust you?"

Insecurities

ch54pic03x.jpg

[collapse]

Countless men chased after Violet’s body, motivated by lust and by the secrets of Mana Vortex fleshcarving. They struck when her reputation waned. Her mistrust didn’t let her capitalize on those opportunities, and ultimately her youth ran out. But behind her unbreakable shell, she wanted a companion. Her jealousy and lust directed at Slade proved it.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "I want to devour your luscious body, fuck it, and ravage it! I can’t barely hold myself..." he growled. There was no point in denying that her beauty aroused him.

Violet’s heart stopped. She was uncomfortable about her appearance. She didn’t ‘own’ her young face. Her body would wither if Slade left it alone for a few weeks, damaged by her sealed mana. This only worsened as her mana center declined with each passing day.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "But that’s not all. I love my sovereign’s kind and passionate heart. Nobody could come close to that heart of gold. I love you, Violet." He nibbled at her breasts.

After a lifetime of neglect, Violet couldn’t believe that she was worthy of love. As a result, she couldn’t accept that anyone would truly love her.

But his warm gaze had reminded her who she was, sweeping away her insecurities.

Of course, she could trust him, because she wasn’t just any woman. She was Violet Ylenward, the noble sovereign of the Dungeon, his master and savior. Nobody could take away her efforts to resurrect the gnolls, save her rooks from danger, and spend decades into crazy researches that would give a dead man a second chance.

By trusting her own femininity and loving herself as a human being, she was able to extend her trust and love to Slade, who had recognized her worth.

fdfc4ea5-c2a0-4b87-b5f0-b5d75c50e708.jpg "Oh, Slade!"

Their love smashed through the boundaries of worlds, time, and species. They stood at an impossible intersection where their fate should have never crossed.

Violet had to grab his hand before her time ran out, before her beauty withered, before he soared out of her reach.

She grinned as her beastly instincts took over. "Ravage me again…" she said between her ragged panting, thinking of the fake memories of their first sex. She knew how wildly he fucked Griscent in the Prison of Illusion. She could not sleep peacefully until he did the same to her.

Excited Violet

ch54pic04.jpg

[collapse]

Lorely stopped rubbing Violet. Instead, she watched the unfolding scene, searing it into her memories. Seeing a young Violet in love moved her so deeply, she was about to cry.

"As you wish, my lady." Slade’s penis pushed through her labia. A familiar yet unused hole welcomed him.

"Ah!" she squealed, holding her breath as she felt the hard rod spreading the walls of her vagina. It rubbed against sensitive spots, slightly pulling her skin in its movement.

NSFW Violet x Gnoll

ch54pic05.jpg

[collapse]

Slade paused, afraid that his gnoll penis was too thick for Violet.

She could breathe again, no longer overwhelmed by his touch. "Ah… Ah… I’m fine… Hmm!"

He slowly pulled out. Violet’s liquid drenched his penis. Some blood trickled from her hole.

"Fuck me hard, baby," she begged, as she dug her fingers into his back.

His penis pushed through again, deeper. He exerted all his willpower to stop himself from pumping her body like a rag doll.

"God, I- I’m going to lose my mind!" he growled.

Violetblush.jpg "Then lose it! Hurry and smash my pussy!"

781dae82-bad5-4a70-859b-f9e22b19761d.jpg "What if it hurts?"

It was his turn to feel hesitant. Insecurity held him back, whispering that he’ll hurt her and ruin everything. Her precious body proved fragile. He couldn’t afford a mistake.

Violetblush.jpg "Hm… Oh, I know! I’ll just say ‘Retreat’. This is our safe word, so stop worrying and use me as wildly as you want!"

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Alright… I’ll use ‘Symbiosis’ too, just in case."

Spliceshift gave slime properties to his gnoll penis. With a thrust forward, part of his flesh spread through Violet’s vagina, connecting them together.

Violetblush.jpg "Ah!" she moaned in surprise. She could feel Slade’s body meld into hers. His mana and warmth spread inside.

NSFW Violet x Gnoll

ch54pic06x.jpg

[collapse]

"Please don’t make me wait any longer, or I’ll go crazy!" She bit her lips, glaring with teary eyes. She couldn’t handle being teased so much.

Pouting and aroused

ch54pic07.jpg

[collapse]

Aroused by her begging and cute pouting face, Slade lost control of himself. He roared, humping her without restraint.

The weight of the impacts traveled to her breasts, jiggling up and down.

"That’s right, Slade. You can go all out." Violet brushed her hand against his cheek. She knew the deepest desires buried in his mind thanks to Griscent. She would accept them all and validate his entire being.

If she had to be honest, playing the role of a dignified sovereign during the day and turning into a submissive sex slave at night made her hot.

She knew he wouldn’t openly humiliate her or shame her. He would protect her with all his might, like he did against Griscent.

She loved him so badly that her heart ached because she couldn’t find the right words.

He grabbed her cheeks while he fucked her.

NSFW Violet x Gnoll

ch54pic11x.jpg

[collapse]

He played with her lips and shoved his thumb inside her mouth.

She rolled her tongue against his fingers, escalating further into his play.

Licking fingers

ch54pic08.jpg

[collapse]

He swore he could see hearts in her naughty gaze.

Aroused, he slammed his hips against hers. His penis grew harder and thicker, scraping her sensitive spots.

Her eyes rolled up, her back shot backwards. "Oh fuck, oh, yes! Bigger, harder!"

NSFW Violet x Gnoll

ch54pic10x.jpg

[collapse]

"Fuck, even your weak spots are the same as before!" Slade groaned.

His penis pushed against her cervix. He cheated using Symbiosis, numbing pain and enhancing pleasure while it should be excruciatingly painful.

"Hnnn!!" She grit her teeth, a surge of pleasure coursed through her body like a stroke of lightning.

With each stroke, they communicated their lust and love for each other.

Enraptured, Violet crossed her legs behind his back, strengthening his assault.

His pumping motion grew faster. More fluid gushed out from her hole.

Slade pinned her hands on the rug, linking their fingers together.

Violet, drenched in sweat, couldn’t stop moaning. A few words slipped out between her gasps. "Coming- Coming soon- Your eggs- Inside- My womb-"

Indeed, Violet had to hatch his eggs so that more slime core could drain her mana. They never specified where she hosted them.

"Yes, I’ll fuck your womb!" Slade roared. His thick penis grew longer, smashing through her cervix.

Violet’s hole was filled to the brim. It took the shape of his dick.

She held her breath, immersed in the pleasure. But something grander brewed on the horizon. The climax approached like a rising tsunami that covered the sky.

Slade made a last stroke, shoving his fat cock inside her womb, and making her belly bulge out.

The wave crashed.

Violet’s pussy squirted on Slade, splashing Lorely and the onlookers. Her body quivered, her limbs thrashed, and her back buckled.

They screamed in pleasure.

NSFW Violet x Gnoll

ch54pic09x.jpg

[collapse]

Her womb was filled with slime milk.

She felt round shapes traveling through Slade’s dick because her pussy was so tightly wrapping around it.

NSFW Violet x Gnoll

ch54pic09bx.jpg

[collapse]

Soon enough, an egg plopped inside her womb. It drove out his milk, pushed out from the airtight gap between their genitals.

Violet’s abs still quivered while another egg made its way inside her. Her legs clamped Slade’s back. She didn’t allow him to leave without impregnating her with as many eggs as he could.

Her womb inflated further, hosting its new babies.

"Ah… ah…" Violet panted. Her legs fell down, running out of strength.

Slade lay limp on her chest. "I love you."

Violet stroked the back of his head. "Someday… a human baby."

"Yes, my heart." He pulled out his dick.

She shuddered. Slime milk poured out of her vagina, welling up on the rug.

He got up, his dick still oozing with thick semen. It was no time to rest, as it was the gnoll’s turn.

The witches waited for him with raging boners. Their erected pseudo-penis drooled in arousal.

 

Honk honk!

Oh shit there is so many drawings to do x_x

Thank you for your attention, fav, comments, ratings and reviews!

Special thanks to our subscribers: Eternal_Havoc, LabRunner, JK, GM, TB, MS, S2, SD, Moose, U8, XCER, thedemongoku, Panthara, Nova69, PandaDaoist, Xerias, Vex, DivinePoodle, TheMuffinEmpire, Ua2, U0e, JoeyCrab, Jake Wolf’s stories for generously funding our degeneracy (´▽`ʃ❤ƪ).

See you Saturday,

(;´д`)ゞtrucked

Chapter 55♥♥♥ - Slade x Metiva

Chapter 56♥♥♥ - Gnoll Family

Spoiler

Slade walked away from Violet. He glanced behind, worried about her health.

She wasn’t in physical contact with any slime core for the first time since the mana overload.

"Don’t worry about us. I’ll call if I need help." Lorely helped Violet sit upright.

The slime eggs were inside her womb, instead of her pockets. According to Slade’s skill windows, the eggs automatically used the host’s mana during their development. But nobody knew whether the eggs could handle the mana vortex. What if they broke? What if they drained too little?

"I’m alright." Violet nodded. Her gaze admired the young gnoll-slime. She couldn’t hide her dazed grin, like a young maiden in love whose heart was overflowing with irrepressible happiness.

He nodded back and moved on. He didn’t want to annoy her from being overprotective.

After all, she was older than him...

Metiva tilted her head and rubbed her chin. She lifted his arm and rubbed her face into his sides.

a0aef5c8-6f62-4be9-809d-d0bc03de6ade.jpg "Metiva?"

She inspected every nook and crannies of the teenager gnoll-slime. "Hmm…"

"W-what is it?" Slade didn’t mind being naked in front of the ladies, but getting his penis sniffed was pushing it.

What in tarnation was she learning from smelling a dick? Perhaps Slade should try sniffing her back in retaliation.

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg "You’re a handsome gnoll for sure, but…"

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "But?"

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg She fidgeted, pressing her fingers together. "You look quite different from the brave little hero I fell in love with..."

[collapse]
Announcement

Chapter 20 Added a picture of debris falling on the palace entrance after harpies pawns sweep into battle.

Cover NFT LMAO I listed my cover on Opensea.io so that nobody steals it lol

 

66
Support Isekai Harem of Smut and Magic
PaypalSubscribeStar
Report Comment
Cancel
Delete Comment
\
Reported Message in Quotes

Comments (16)

  1. Report

    That was glorious!
    And a great impregnation scene as well.

    · 2 Likes · ·
  2. Report

    Me encantó, tanto el sexo como el intercambio de Slade y Violet, me enamore de ella desde el capítulo 1

    · 2 Likes · ·
    • owotrucked· Author · Nov 25, 2021
      Report

      Nice! I'm glad you liked it. Don't worry, they still have more s*x scenes together!

      · 1 Like · ·
    • Report

      @owotrucked Violet es mi waifu favorita, que bueno que habrá más, mas bebes Slime y mas embarazar a Violet! Lo mismo con Metiva, me da curiosidad que hará con la parte "masculina" de Metiva, sigue así, veo cada capitulo apenas veo que sale uno nuevo

      · 1 Like · ·
  3. Report

    Talk about an egging.

    Next episode: time to Dock Metiva's ships

    · 2 Likes · ·
  4. Report

    Metiva turn!! next can not wait for it!!

    · 2 Likes · ·
    • owotrucked· Author · Nov 23, 2021
      Report

      I might have botched Metiva's section a bit, but don't hesitate to put feedback, I'll fix the second edition hopefully.

      NSFW preview:

      Spoiler

      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909820727652417587/912723441453522954/ch56p04.jpg

      [collapse]
      · 1 Like · ·
  5. Report

    By the way, a very good feature with "In the previous chapter… ", 5 points to the Slimerin

    · 1 Like · ·
  6. Report

    that was really good

    · 1 Like · ·
  7. Report

    If the s*x with her never happened, then what was that egg that's MCs son?

    · 1 Like · ·
    • owotrucked· Author · Dec 19, 2021
      Report

      What actually happened during chapter 3 was :

      -Violet orders Slade to feed her.

      -he fumbles to the cooking pot to kill himself to give her food, hoping for the sweet release of death

      -she grabs him and explain that he can lay eggs and show off Lorely's egg.

      -he makes a handful of them.

      -she eat all but a handful for emergency ration

      -she get a pubic tattoo from Slade's undigested mana.

      -after Slade's departure, she uses all her willpower to not eat his last egg xD

      · ·
  8. Report

    Is there a title for a sovereign's consort? I mean Slade is basically Violet's consort by this point, and on top of sex, he is also one of her top subordinates, and effective second in command. So what would the sovereign's partner be called?

    · 1 Like · ·
    • owotrucked· Author · Nov 23, 2021
      Report

      Heeeh? So we're adding joke titles?

      I have no idea, I've ran out of brain juice after drawing gnoll hentai all day. Maybe 'The First Hubby'? 'The Hottest Toilet'?

      What bonus should it have? Increased respect?

      Each title has a cost to equip, so this title will probably sit out for more useful ones.

      Also, despite how Violet acts privately with the witches, she'd be very upset if Slade start to flaunt how he bedded her.

      · 2 Likes · ·
    • Report

      @owotrucked Well it was more my idle curiosity about where he should be filed in the faction's hierarchy. You know the classic human desire to put everything in a neat little slot with a tidy label.

      Also it wouldn't just be that Slade is bragging about his relationship with Violet. If there was an official title for a sovereign's significant other it would mark Slade as her's as much as it marks Violet as Slades. I was thinking of a title that would convey the close relationship the two have in more than just the bedroom.

      Ultimately Violet seems to be one of the few he is actually intimate with. For pretty much everyone else his relationship is largely friends with benefits at most (being a bit of a big brother with benefits to a certain evil eye being the main exception).

      · 2 Likes · ·
    • owotrucked· Author · · Nov 23, 2021
      Report

      @SuperBort

      Slade is already Violet's personal summoned toilet, so it would make him the 'Groom of the Stool' XD though he wants to quit that position lol.

      His relationships will deepen with time, the highest compatibility should be Griscent, Metiva and finally Violet.

      Slade x Violet is a couple too unbalanced (they share too many similar traits: both are actually selfish, reclusive, and get very annoyed when nagged, will snap if they are forced into stuff like forbidden to use magic, or be a toilet) The bright side: They are both so similar that they share the same type of pain and fears. They are akin to oasis for each other, where they can lick their wound, and take it easy. She represents how love is partly accepting oneself.

      Slade x Metiva is a couple that brings harmony between the individual and the tribe

      Slade x Griscent is a couple that brings harmony between the heart and the mind.

      Those last two couples are for growth, learning to trust, and using each other strength.

      The other women are more clashing/contradictory than harmonious. (Lorely gives a lot of attention to stuff Slade don't care about, but their relationship is still great because she get along anyone except Milia)

      There might be other harem members in the future, but yeah, Violet, Metiva and Griscent are Slade's main girls.

      The other women will have their own relationships, so that readers can cheer for the happiness of their favorite archetypes.

      · ·
    Search
    Action Required
    You must be logged in to perform this action.