Chapter 55♥♥♥ – Slade x Metiva
5.2k 16 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
In the previous chapter…

Slade filled Violet’s womb with a bunch of slime eggs.

It was now Metiva’s turn to get impregnated.

[collapse]

Slade walked away from Violet. He glanced behind, worried about her health.

She wasn’t in physical contact with any slime core for the first time since the mana overload.

"Don’t worry about us. I’ll call if I need help." Lorely helped Violet sit upright.

The slime eggs were inside her womb, instead of her pockets. According to Slade’s skill windows, the eggs automatically used the host’s mana during their development. But nobody knew whether the eggs could handle the mana vortex. What if they broke? What if they drained too little?

"I’m alright." Violet nodded. Her gaze admired the young gnoll-slime. She couldn’t hide her dazed grin, like a young maiden in love whose heart was overflowing with irrepressible happiness.

He nodded back and moved on. He didn’t want to annoy her from being overprotective.

After all, she was older than him...

Metiva tilted her head and rubbed her chin. She lifted his arm and rubbed her face into his sides.

a0aef5c8-6f62-4be9-809d-d0bc03de6ade.jpg "Metiva?"

She inspected every nook and crannies of the teenager gnoll-slime. "Hmm…"

"W-what is it?" Slade didn’t mind being naked in front of the ladies, but getting his penis sniffed was pushing it.

What in tarnation was she learning from smelling a dick? Perhaps Slade should try sniffing her back in retaliation.

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg "You’re a handsome gnoll for sure, but…"

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "But?"

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg She fidgeted, pressing her fingers together. "You look quite different from the brave little hero I fell in love with..."

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Huh? Ok… how about this?"

He reverted into a slime and separated into two blobs. Both of them shapeshifted into gnoll pups.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygodohmygod, there are two of them!" Metiva yelled like an excited child.

The gnolls giggled and fanned their hot flushed faces, ecstatic from the double cuteness overload. "I need to spoil these little cutie fuzzballs right this instant! Look, my nipples are trembling to feed this baby." A witch said. "Mom… Calm down, he’s not your baby." A gnoll chuckled.

NSFW Pair of naked witches

ch55pic03x.jpg

[collapse]

"You’re right. He’s our baby." Another witch said.

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Now, Lady Violet won’t interrupt us."

She panted heavily as she raised her arms behind her head to offer her dick. It overflowed with juice.

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "I have waited too long for this. Please let us unite our flesh…"

Just like Earth’s hyenas, he had to insert his weenie in her willie.

The gnoll slimes stood in front of the towering Matriarch. Like David facing Goliath, the size difference was just too overwhelming.

How the flying fuck am I supposed to get in there?

Both the two Slade glanced at each other, trying to connect their two brain cells telepathically.

It would be too uncool to ask for help…

One pup climbed on the shoulder of each other, T-posing to express his genius while his other body struggled.

NSFW Genius

ch55pic02x.jpg

[collapse]

The glorious fat pup dick went inside the Matriarch.

He shuddered, sucked inside her penis as her juice slipped out.

"Aaah!" Metiva gasped, freezing with her mouth agape.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Are you okay?"

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "I am savoring this moment. I’m overjoyed that Master took my first time."

He tried to hump, but it was difficult while riding his other body. Instead, he gently pulled out to rub her dick.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Huh, it’s really locked."

The friction aroused Metiva. The tip of her penis inflated, stopping his head from getting out.

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Ah! I am about to… I can't wait any longer!"

"Huh?" Slade grabbed her waist.

Metiva trusted her hips.

Thrown backwards by the momentum, Slade's feet lifted in the air without finding any footing. "Woah!" Slade blurted. "Master is inside my dick! It’s scraping!" Metiva’s eyes rolled up.

The gnoll pup flew around as Metiva rocked her hips. "My hips are moving on their own!"

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "S-slow down a little!" The pup was shaking all over.

"Forgive me! I can’t stop myself!" She moaned as Slade crashed into her, burying his dick inside hers.

NSFW Metiva x Slade

metivapic02x.jpg

[collapse]

Ah… I should use symbiosis in case she’s hurt.

His mana and flesh spread in her dick.

Her back shot back. Her fur stood up. She quivered in orgasm.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Wow, your cock is so sensitive!"

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Aaah… aah…"

While she slumped to recover, the other gnoll slime sneaked behind her. He climbed to her butt.

"Surprise buttsex!" He shoved a tiny slime dick inside her anus.

Metiva straightened herself in surprise. "Wh-what are you- Ooogh!"

NSFW Metiva x Slade

metivapic03x.jpg

[collapse]

Slade pumped his gnoll dick and the slime rod inside Metiva at the same time.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Does it feel good?"

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Yes! Yes! Go on! Ah! It’s growing inside my butt! It feels so great!"

Her asshole stretched as it got used to the hammering of the slime rod.

"From now on, the so-called matriarch is my personal little bitch!" Slade slapped her butt.

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Yes master! Please breed with this slave matriarch bitch I am."

The two gnoll pups quickened their thrusts, assaulting her womb from both sides.

"I’m coming inside the matriarch!"

NSFW Metiva x Slade

metivapic04x.jpg

[collapse]

Metiva buckled, kneeling on four limbs.

 

 

Honk honk!

Metiva has a bit more in the next chapter alongside the witches.

Thank you for your attention, fav, comments, ratings and reviews!

Special thanks to our subscribers: Eternal_Havoc, LabRunner, JK, GM, TB, MS, S2, SD, Moose, U8, XCER, thedemongoku, Panthara, Nova69, PandaDaoist, Xerias, Vex, DivinePoodle, TheMuffinEmpire, Ua2, U0e, JoeyCrab, Jake Wolf’s stories, Silvergreenfox for generously funding our degeneracy (´▽`ʃ❤ƪ).

See you Tuesday,

(っ °Д °;)っtrucked

Chapter 56♥♥♥ - Gnoll Family

Chapter 57♥♥ - Rampaging Cubs

Preview Chapter 56

Metiva knelt on four, thrusting her hips on the gnoll pup. Her breasts squished Slade’s face. Her heart drummed against her chest, begging to get closer to him.

Meanwhile, another gnoll pup humped her asshole like his life depended on it.

ch55pic01x.jpg

The two inexperienced partners were quite into their first gnollish sex. Rubbing their body as fast as possible was the only thing in their mind.

"Hiiii!" Metiva squealed. A burst of semen shot through her dick, filling her womb.

Slade grunted, shooting a load straight into her anus.

The impregnated witch fell limply on the side, twitching in pleasure. Her dick and her anus overflowed with semen.

She squeezed Slade in her embrace. Before meeting him, there was little hope that she would bear the children of the male she loved.

They kissed each other. Her tongue rolled inside Slade’s mouth, who nibbled it playfully.

ch56p03x.jpg

Tears welled up in Metiva’s eyes. An overwhelming feeling of relief and joy carried her into the clouds. She forgot the burden of the rank of Matriarch that fell on her young shoulders.

She fulfilled her mission to preserve the clan after a terrifying, hopeless journey. Even if her generation didn’t reach the Golden Lands, her children would carry on the hope.

Mommy… we did it! The girl thought.

[collapse]

 

55