Chapter 64♥♥♥ – Mindbreak
6.3k 12 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
In the previous chapter…

Slade fertilized Lorely. It was Violet’s turn.

[collapse]

 

Strange moans erupted from the gnoll matriarch's bedroom, sometimes breaking the silence of the night.

A fat tentacle filled Violet’s mouth, muffling her groans.

Smack! Her teary eyes shot open. A stinging pain assaulted her buttocks.

"Hmmmpf!" She frowned, trying to glare behind her. But Griscent held her wrists high, restraining her movements.

"Hehe, aren’t you liking it too much?" Slade chuckled behind. His arms shapeshifted into sloppy noodles to slap her butt, which jiggled at each impact.

Violet hysterically struggled in denial. Her shaking hair parted, revealing her upper back. Her skin sported strange tattoos. It was the fleshcarving technique she received at birth to infuse her with a mana vortex.

Slade leaned on her back, stroking her slippery inner thighs. He didn’t expect how arousing the kinky play would be. It scared him how dominating someone was enjoyable, but he hoped dumping all those impulses in his private life would stop him from becoming a tyrant possessed by hidden desires.

"Your body can’t lie. Let’s hear you being a little more honest." He removed Griscent’s tentacle from her mouth.

Violet kept acting tough even though her lie was exposed, enjoying his confident attitude.

"W-what are you planning to do?" Her ovaries twitched, eager to get fucked by his two dicks like Lorely.

Sladeharpy.jpg "How about testing the aphrodisiacs? Do you prefer it directly injected into your bloodstream? Or shoved inside your rear end?"

Violet trembled in fear, hanging on the last shreds of rationality in her mind. Her body was still sensitive from the previous orgasms. No! If I get any more excited than this…

Sladeharpy.jpg "Alright, we’ll try both."

He spread her dripping butthole and labia. Licking his lips at the sight of her gnoll-cum smeared holes, he carefully inserted his two slime dicks into Violet.

They slipped straight in, swallowed by her hungry holes. Her glorious, juicy asshole stretched wide open, and her pussy pulled his dick into her egg-filled womb. Semen overflowed, pushed by the penetration.

Violetblush.jpg "No! I- Aaaaah!" Her face shot up, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her entire body quaked, struck by an unbearable jolt. His dick ramming into her cum-filled pussy exploded into a brain-melting seizure of pleasure.

NSFW! Violet x Slade

ch64p02ax.jpg

[collapse]

Sladeharpy.jpg "Haha… I can’t believe you came from just the insertion. I put no aphrodisiacs inside yet."

"Uhh… Aegh…" Violet couldn’t muster any strength. Her tongue dangled from her mouth, slurring her words.

Slade hugged her back. "If you scream so hard, there’s no point in hiding from the citizens that you’re my sex-slave slut."

"-Uck!" Violet tensed up in alarm. Her hand struggled in vain to cover her mouth.

The tip of Slade’s tentacle grew into a transparent ball ending with a needle. It dangled in front of Violet’s flushed face, showing her the purple aphrodisiacs sloshing inside.

"No… Eek!" A prickling pain briefly pierced her breast. The needle pumped the stimulant into her veins, spreading a burning thirst into each of her cells. The slightest touch of her skin induced delight that compounded into a crippling avalanche of pleasure, which her melting brain could barely process.

Shlok! Shlok! Shlok! Slade yanked on Violet’s thin waist. His hips pounded against her wet butt, ramming his dick inside. He paused at the end of each stroke, feeling her core violently shaking in orgasm. But before the shivering could die down, he pulled out his rods to shove it harder.

"Fuck, I’m almost coming too!" He bit his lower lip, forcing his over-beaten penises inside the pool of cum splashing within her pussy without ejaculating too early. But her childbearing hips were stronger than his will.

"Hm! Hm! Hm!" Violet’s throat rasped with screams, but her sealed lips muffled its sound. Her head helplessly rocked back and forth. She lost her bearings, thrown in a bottomless cliff of bliss where the slightest wriggling of Slade’s dicks made her climax further. Not only did her pussy squirted all over the rug, her drugged breasts also discharged milk.

Slade’s semen burst inside her womb. A slime egg traveled down her pussy, stretching everything in its way. A bucket load of semen and aphrodisiacs traveled up her anus, rehydrating Violet from all the fluids she squirted out.

NSFW! Violet x Slade

ch64p02x.jpg

[collapse]

"My fucking good god- You’re milking?!" Slade let out a roar of pleasure, followed by confusion.

"Ugh… Ah…" Violet twitched, exhausted from restraining her moans.

Slade rubbed her bulging belly lovingly. Even that light touch made her squeal.

"Ack!" Violet was uneasy from losing control over her body and mind. Just how deep this unnatural pleasure could go? Just how low would she fall?

Sladeharpy.jpg "Everyone will know that the sovereign is my fuck hole from looking at your bulging pregnant belly."

Violet whined between her ragged panting. "No way! No!"

Sladeharpy.jpg "Griscent, can you create an illusion of a watching crowd so that Violet tastes the feeling in advance?"

"Of course." The Evil Eye nodded and drew the sigils from her spellbook, casting the air spell Hypnotize.

"Great, I’ll take my cute doggie on a walk!" Slade pulled his dicks out and dragged Violet around the room, showing her off to the illusory citizens.

The fake crowd of gnolls and beholders looked down at her, covering their mouths in shock and whispering to each other. Their frigid glare radiated with absolute contempt.

"No! Don’t look- Uaaah!!" Violet wriggled, but Slade held her hair as he pulled her arm. Her vain struggle made her cum from rubbing the fluffy rug. With a face of ecstasy, she fingered her cum dripping crotch without realizing it.

"Fuck, I’m going to fill your womb entirely!" He couldn’t resist upon seeing her twitching in orgasm on her own. He pushed her down and slammed all his body weight into her ass.

Despite the icy stare of the crowd, Violet’s uneasiness slowly dissipated with each stroke of dick. My god, this is so good!

She embraced the loss of control, surrendering her entire being to Slade. Freed from her last mental barriers, she ascended to a higher dimension of orgasm. His slime dick was the only thing that could ever satisfy her again.

"Aaaaah! Cum inside! God fuck me hard!" Violet screamed while she clapped her hips against Slade like a beast in heat.

The watchers excited her even more. Her brain melted in an overdose of arousal, forgetting sometimes to breathe.

Slade came inside, shoving even more eggs inside her womb.

NSFW! Violet x Slade

ch64p03x.jpg

[collapse]

Sladeharpy.jpg "The entire palace is waking up from your screams, baby!"

Violet laughed hysterically. She lost it, her eyes rolling up. "Yes, let’s fuck in every corner of the palace!"

"You want me to drag you in front of everyone around for real?" Slade exclaimed, as he pushed the last egg that stretched her womb to the size of a fully matured baby.

He couldn’t withstand pumping his dick anymore after nutting so many times, but she held him down with her legs.

Violet’s fingers wandered around his back to squeeze his plum butt. "There’s this burning feeling above my chest when I look at you. It makes me so happy."

"I love you, Violet. I love you so much!" Slade pulled out his dicks to kiss her.

NSFW! kiss

ch64p04x.jpg

[collapse]

"Promise me, we’re fucking every night like this." Violet begged.

He lifted her leg and kissed it from the thigh to the foot. "Your wish is my command. I’ll worship you every night as a proper goddess deserves."

Violet smiled devilishly, wiggling her toes so he would kiss them.

Slade kissed each one of them and licked the sole of her feet.

4c1514c6-1cbb-494c-87ab-794e92ba621e.jpg "Very good. That’s how you treat a sovereign!"

A knock on the door made everyone jump in surprise.

 

Honk honk!

The next chapter (65♥♥♥ - Tentacle Finale) is the last smut chapter of route A.

Special thanks to our subscribers: Eternal_Havoc, LabRunner, JK, GM, TB, MS, S2, SD, Moose, U8, XCER, thedemongoku, Panthara, Nova69, PandaDaoist, Vex, TheMuffinEmpire, U0e, Silvergreenfox, DanDaveeto, RedViking, U7, Omniscient_tree for generously funding our degeneracy (´▽`ʃ❤ƪ).

See you~

( •̀ ω •́ )trucked

 

Chapter 65♥♥♥ - Tentacle Finale

Chapter 66 - From Virgin Beta Slime to Alpha Gigachad Sigma Grindset Overlord

Preview Chapter 65♥♥♥

The girls frantically ran around like headless chicken. Griscent stopped her Hypnosis spell. Metiva grabbed her clothes. Lorely ordered the pawns to wear clothes. Violet trembled in panic.

Shaki shouted, standing behind the door. "Hey, are you okay? We’ve heard some loud noises… Just checking if everything’s fine."

"C-coming…" Violet moaned.

The sovereign slowly pulled the handle of one of the double-leaf doors. It creaked open, revealing Shaki, Milia, and gnolls standing outside the room.

Violet leaned on the door wearing a towel. She welcomed them with a beaming smile. "Hey, sorry for- the noise. We w-were playing an EXciting gAme of strip POker ♥."

ch65p01.jpg

Lorely, Griscent, Metiva and the pawns sat around a pile of cards and waved to Shaki and Milia.

[collapse]

 

 

 

51