Page:?? Character Biography (part 1) Incomplete.
273 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Welcome to the Character Bio's in here I might update the details of each character. (probably.)
For now, let's stick with our protagonist.
#This is just for fun.

The Little One.

Nickname: Lit.

Our dear protagonist who was once a man.
He lost his beloved big brother in a single press of a button during a mind-dive.
As some kind of evil existence had dragged him into another world.
Without a care for his safety, mission or hint of purpose.

Due to his extraordinary High [Mind] Stat.
He was able to adjust to the ridiculous situation incredibly well.
Giving complete clarity and proper decision making despite his mind being left in a constant stream of chaos.

The ability of the so called Little One seems connected to necromancers.
However... it seems to flow differently unlike it's old nature of manipulating the dead and being sinister in terms of power and results.
Provided with limitless amount of bones composed of all his riches that had reached to staggering heights where he no longer have any need for digital coins.

But now he/she is stuck with an enourmous amount of digital and sacrificial bones instead.

Her greatest pain was the fact that all her/his gear was erased and unable to bring it to another world.
Repeatedly he thought of what amazing things he could do with such items that the game provided as a reward.

But repeatedly assaulted by despair as his [Mind] stat continues to  prevent him breaking down into insanity.
He is left to continue with a clear and concise mind unable to completely go bat shit insane.

Unfortunately, due to being in a little girl body his mind is slowly transforming into a different taste unbeknownst to his knowing...
Subtly he becomes attracted to male despite rejecting them in his mind.

[Highly likely to suffer further damage.]

Further detail's is currently underconstruction...

13