Her Commitment’s too Large
2.8k 13 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I run as if trying to escape, I was already at my house before I knew it. My own Mom was in the living room watching her usual T.V. drama.

“You’re late. We already ate dinner, I saved you some on the table. Go eat.”

The first word she said was something like a scolding, but knowing her care-free attitude I knew she wasn’t really angry.

“Sorry, I was at a friend’s house. I will eat dinner now.” I replied to her, with the same manner.

I ate dinner, with my phone blaring with notifications as Kate keeps sending me messages just as she demanded. The pace of her texting messages disturbs me, in just an hour her messages exceeded 500 in total. I try to reply as much as I can but I don’t know if I can keep up with too much dedication like hers.

As I was done eating my dinner, I went and brushed my teeth and went to bed. Ready to sleep in for the night, as I was exhausted from the long day. Getting kidnapped was a crazy experience, especially since it was my crush, now girlfriend who did it.

“It’s already 8:57 PM…” I muttered as I looked at the clock. Kate was still sending me messages, it went on until at 9:00. Like she promised she stopped exactly at 9:00, only leaving the last message as “Good Night, Ken. I love you♡”. 

“My God, she’s cute but she is too crazy. I have to be very careful with this relationship. I don’t want to know what will happen if she gets angry.” I thought to myself, resolving myself from a very dangerous relationship with a Yandere.

I slept, putting an alarm at 3:30 AM on my phone.

 

◆◇◆

 

*beep* *beep*

Sounded my alarm, I woke up groggily from the unreasonable early new routine. Waking up too early is not my thing. 

I turned off the alarm and opened my phone, only to see that there were already 7 messages from Kate.

Another hundred messages went on until the Morning at 7 AM in the morning, as I try to reply too slow from her excessive commitment. 

It was already 7:30 AM by the time I was usually getting out to go to school. The moment I opened my door, Kate was already there.

“Good morning.” She said as her face showed a very lovely smile.

That smile made me melt, it was so cute that I couldn’t hold but make a very disgusting grin on my face.

“...G-Good morning…” I stuttered, looking away unconsciously from her. My eyes went wide, as I saw my own Mom at the window grinning at me.

“Mom!?” 

She was just there watching me and Kate with a very obvious reason.

“L-Let’s go! I-I don’t want to be late for school.” I said to Kate, as I pushed and made her walk along trying to get away from my Mom’s annoying grin.

Getting out of my Mom’s vision, Kate held my hand. Urging me to walk side by side with her, her face was red from doing it to me.“My God!? Why are you so cute!?” I screamed to myself internally, walking with her to school.

45