Her Uncontrollable Sweetness
1.9k 13 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fact that Kate can be so angry and annoyed is a very unusual sight as she is mostly calm and collected when she talks to others with a rather simple smile on her face. Seeing her beautiful face that is showing a very angered appearance can be intimidating, at least I think so.

My classmates' faces had a very dumbfounded look on them, and some had a bit of an intimidated expression when they saw Kate snap at them from making negative comments about me.

All the guys that were shot down by Kate’s words had a look of gloomy expression on their faces, suffice to say they were depressed when they realized they had no chances of getting in a relationship (It is still impossible to happen though) with the popular girl, and that is Kate.

Seeing their faces like that makes me feel happy and pity them at the same time. I somehow have this sense of sympathy for these guys as they angered Kate and happy that they somehow got shutted up for somehow insulting me when they were asking Kate those questions about us.

.

.

.

.

Our morning came to a very awkward atmosphere, with every guy in the class writhing with sadness as they were shutted down by Kate and anger at me for seducing their Queen (Simps).

The girls were...so to say just skeptical about it but just went on with their own business and pry any further unlike the guys from the class.

Now with lunch break, Kate started going my way and hiding something from behind her.

“TADA!! I made lunch for us. Be very grateful to me, babe.” She excitedly said, presenting to me two lunchboxes.

“Oh? My mom made me one for lunch though…” I said hesitantly, however as I said that she suddenly got the look of madness in her.

“A-Ah n-nevermind that. I would gladly eat the lunch my sweet, cute girlfriend made for me!? I start to say out loud in a panic to avoid angering her.

“Fueh!! C-Cute! Y-You called me cute!?” Her face started turning red upon hearing from me that she is cute.

“Eh?” 

“O-Oh you, Ken. F-Flattering me with just that won’t make me happy you know?” She said fidgeting in her place, still clearly blushing.

“Why are you suddenly acting like a tsundere?” I thought so in my mind.

“A-Anyways, we should start eating now. Here’s yours.” She said as she handed me a blue colored lunchbox.

Opening the lid, what I saw was a very tasty looking Beefsteak together with rice. An aroma of delicious smell wafted out and made me entranced. No kidding, it was my favorite dish.

I looked at Kate astonished as she had cooked me my favorite meal.

“...You knew?” I asked her.

“Fufu, don’t underestimate my knowledge. I know Ken’s favorite dish and the likes.” Her smile as she said that was sweet looking. Giving me a gaze of lovestruck feeling.

“Now here, Ken. Open wide Aahhh♡~~” She said so, starting to spoon feed me the beefsteak.

“O-Oh, Aahh--huhm!?” I somewhat choked as she suddenly shoved the whole spoon in my mouth.

“So? What do you think of my cooking? Is it good♡?” She smiles mischievously, asking me that question.

“Mhm I-It’s g-good...Kate will be a great wife in the future.” I replied nervously, but when I looked up, Kate started turning red again.

“S-Saying that I’ll be a great w-wife...Y-You really have a way with your words, huh?” 

Though I can care less to say, damn seeing her getting this flustered just makes me adore her so.

“””Tsk, showoff””” I blankly stared off, hearing the voice with contempt of the guys in the class.

“Don’t blame me here!! She’s just too cute!? Like Goddamn!?” I shouted internally.

34