The Flower Under Heaven Blooms with Love Chapter 4
359 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

His previous looks were average. He liked to keep his hair short for lesser maintenance and styling. His clothes composed of black and white colors. He was called boring a few times because of his outward appearance, but he never really bothered much with looks. For him, being boring was not a bad thing.

Even if his friends joked that he might never get a girlfriend because of that, he replied that he preferred someone who can be boring together with him. So he was not in a rush to find anyone.

Before he could examine the room further, the housekeeper informed him that he needed to change to his riding outfit before heading out to the equestrian park.

Lian Hua found his riding outfit and boots inside the huge walk-in closet. The clothes were tailored to his new body perfectly. It was the first time he had worn such tailor-fitted clothes.

There was also a bag that the housekeeper mentioned along with his riding clothes. The branded bag included two changes of clothes and a pair of expensive-looking shoes. He silently praised the housekeeper for choosing clothes that did not have bold prints or designs. But the shoes were white with gold accents to them. He turned to look at the wall-to-ceiling shoe cabinet and picked the simplest pair of black rubber shoes that he saw. He replaced the shoes inside the bag and put the white with gold pair in the cabinet.

He went down to the foyer while carrying the bag. He also had the original’s wallet and phone safely tucked in the inside pocket of his riding jacket.

His new mother was waiting for him by the front door. She looked a little surprised when she saw him carrying the bag down the stairs. But the look of surprise turned into a pleasant smile.

“Leave the luggage to the servants,” his mother said.

As if on cue, a tall uniformed man appeared from outside the front door and wordlessly took his bag outside.

“Do well, my dear Hua Er,” his new mother said.

“En,” was the only reply he could give. He really could not promise her anything because he had never ridden a horse before. And he did not know how well he will perform later.

Lian Hua rode to the country club in an expensive, black car. The driver was the same uniformed man who took his bag away. The house that he came from belonged to an upscale gated community. The houses were generously spaced in between green grasses and trees. There was also a lake, a golf course, and park inside the community.

He looked outside the window to familiarize himself with his surroundings. In case he needed to go out of the house by himself, he wanted to know how to get back without causing any suspicion.

He thought of how he would live from now on. He was now Shu Lianhua. He will be required to go to school and act like a student. He had to get to know the original’s friends and see what they were like.

Lianhua was a laidback person. If the original’s friends did not suit him, he would not necessarily keep hanging out with them. But he also needed to watch out for his social status, because of his new mother breathing down his neck about it.

Since he had a new life now, he wanted to know if he had to accomplish some sort of mission to return to his original self. And if there was such a mission, he wanted to know what it was.

In the novels that he had read, the worlds were the protagonists transmigrated in had a main character—the son or daughter of fate. He just needed to determine who that person was. Maybe if he helped them, he would be able to return to this own world.

He really wished that there was something like a system to guide him in this world. Transmigration novels had such systems. But why doesn’t he have one?

Everything was so uncertain and unclear that it was giving Lian Hua a headache.

He slowly massaged his temple and sighed.

It took at hour to reach the country club. It was a large estate that hosted a number of facilities. The main building was a large manor that had eight floors. The first floor was the administration area that also hosted meeting rooms and a restaurant and a boutique. The floors above was a hotel, where guests can have an extended stay in the country club. There were horse stables, equestrian courses, and polo fields. There were also tennis courts, swimming pools, and an archery facility. A wide, sprawling park was also near the stables for leisure horse-back riding.

At first glance, it was very obvious that the country club was high end. Lian Hua was amazed that his mother was able to secure their family’s membership in such a place.

As expected of rich people, Lian Hua thought to himself.

The driver helped carry Lian Hua’s bag to the club’s reception area. He was also the one who helped register Lian Hua’s information with the employees. Due to security reasons, Lian Hua had to take one of the cards from his wallet that ended up to be the platinum membership card for the club.

He managed to overhear the driver introduce himself as Lei Ping to the employees during the check-in process.

He took note of the driver’s name and followed him up to his hotel room.

Although Lianhua will not be staying overnight at the country club, his mother still wanted for him to have a room to be more comfortable. It was a detail that Lianhua himself appreciated.

Lei Ping excused himself and went back to do other things. He was asked to give the driver a call when he was finished with today’s activities.

After settling his hotel room and leaving his things, Lianhua went down to the lobby and met his guide for the day.

It was a middle-aged man with a sturdy physique. He had short, black hair and an amiable face. He introduced himself as Cheng Liu.

Cheng Liu first gave him a general tour of the country club, and then finally led him to the stables.


PAchan: This is another chapter from my writing exercises. I really need to get back on the writing horse before it’s too late and I get so rusty.

What do you think of this chapter? Let me know in the comments. ^_^

Like what I do? Support Me on Ko-fi

12